• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NFC3 - Omaha, Nebraska - January 6, 2007!!

nrxia

Smash Rookie
Be sure to get the word out. Seriously, the best method of advertising is word of mouth. Tell everyone you can about this event...

but I don't need to tell you guys. Seems like word is already getting around.
Smash players > Halo 2 players any day of the week.

lucidangel514

Smash Rookie
Heyyy sorry if i missed the information, but is anyone in Aurora holding any smash thingy like saturday or something? thats the only day i'm not working this weekend and i really wanna get my link better before NE. is there anyone willing to help me out? i would really appreciate it if you would~~ ^^;;

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
You know, you should probably ask that in the CO thread.

I don't think I can do anything Saturday, unless it's early morning, since it's Lyn's b-day.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
****, I don't think i'll make it to this cuz of money.
I'll have to ask my parents for money but then that means they won't let me go.

Echo

Smash Champion
BTW, We love the NFC3 banners. Awesome work and a very true statement!
Lol wow I love this post. it is, indeed, a true statement.

anyway it looks like you have enough people from CO interested in going, theres no one else that can transport you here by any means? KC/MO is debating on this or OHSNAP2 I guess, so we'll just have to wait to see what happens with that... and I'll have to check back with the Iowa folks to see whats up.

So far its lookin real good. I wanna throw out a thx u to people that are spammin this **** everywhere, I know Uli has been puttin a bulletin on myspace like every night. lol 2 goodz son :p

edit - oh yeah
Darkrain for the 1st one, then echo.
just QFT. We 1-1 dark what now fool :O lol guess NFC3 is a toss up for if KC shows or not, huh? ;)

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
well i only have 20 dollars and my parents wouldn't let me go if they knew so i can't get money from them.
I was planning on going and just saying I was at my friends house.

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
dude thats what I used to do it works. now just hold on to that 20 bucks for about a month and it will be all good

Echo

Smash Champion
EDIT - we'll only do 2 sets of pools for singles if theres an abundance of people, otherwise there will be one.

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
I heard a rumar about a crew battle between Co vs Ne and that their may be money involved. Dont know for sure but I think we should make it happen.

Echo

Smash Champion
*bump*

I guess i'll use this post as a reminder that everyone is gonna get seperated into pools from location/crew/friends whatever, so you dont have to get stuck with yo ******. I had forgotten to add that to the first post.

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
*bump*

I guess i'll use this post as a reminder that everyone is gonna get seperated into pools from location/crew/friends whatever, so you dont have to get stuck with yo ******. I had forgotten to add that to the first post.
thats good I would hate to take you guys out

Echo

Smash Champion
didn't I 4 stock you at PP1?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SNAP ***** im bout to get clapt.

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
I know your my bigest fan mike. and since I love all my fans, even the trashy ones I will take time out of my busy day to spend a little time with you in the ****** ward at the hospital. I know its the only thing in life you have to live for so I'm doing this just for you little buddy

Echo

Smash Champion
and devon I'm just gonna flat out kill you
umm.... WOW does anyone else realize THIS is what Leon said in his 666th post? ****ing satanic dude I think you're really gonna die this time.

god dude people need to get on myself and leons level of life... we're just kickin it in this thread and all of a sudden a white dude has to make a death wish.

as far as updates go... theres not really anything to say, people just need to keep registering and hope time goes by faster. They wont say how many people have registered so far, but theres already been people doing it.

any more news from Colorado though? Anyone still hoping to make it?

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
Quote: Originally posted by The_Batman
Really nice matches guys. I'll get to that lvl some day

you realize that, that quote above was his 666th post in the FOB vid thread.
now, how bout you n00bs get on my level of pwnge and just figure out wtf is going on!

Echo

Smash Champion
how about you get on my **** and ride it long, dude... stop being such a nerd and lookin up posts lol. you're still gonna die.

Echo

Smash Champion
lol whats the point in doing a MM if we always split the prizes we win anyway... whoever would win the 100$ at the end, would give 50 to the loser and keep the other 50, and then you'd end up with the 50 that you already started with. get on my level of mathematics.

this thread is on fire :p

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
first of all yall ****** are gay second a smeesh being a ***** nerd looking up post. like how the *** do you do that without being a mod. Im still going to kill you regardless. Like mike said get on our lvl of life. we bout to start club hopin in a bit, pickin up all the hoes. GET ON OUR ***** LVL

Echo

Smash Champion
sucks that you guys wont be making it el_lovo... really wanted to play you guys. Maybe we'll have to look into the next big event comin from CO.

This tourney is farther away than I thought >.> I wanna smash so bad and its still like 3+1/2 weeks away lol

I'm gonna talk to a rep from Gamers whenever I get a chance about having the prizes the day of the tourney, I know alot of people were really upset with prizes in the mail, and people said they wouldnt even come if that was gonna happen again x_x so we'll see.

btw I guess they took away the title of being the "host" of this tourney, they said I couldnt host and play at the same time? lol why wouldnt I want to smash... oh well... point is, we're just gonna have to hope everything runs well, looks like I wont have too much control over it.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Ne is the place to be... come to our tourney. besides we need to settle the debate between which state is better, if you don't come i'd have to say we win by default.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
JBM, we beat NE at C3T, doesn't matter if it's your best or not, we won that. XD

I'm more partial to going to NE. Also, I'm pretty sure I can get the van to go to NE, but not to AZ. Don't count Colorado as out.

Also, N64, you **** well better show up.

Top Bottom