• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEXUS TOMORROW-Wednesday THE THIRD

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
You should be there, yes you.

Im going.
Afro is going.

People are going for many things and NOT just smash.

Not just brawl
Not just melee
Not just 64 smash (if someone brings it)
Not just CASTLEVANIA JUDGMENT
Not just SC4
Not just GUilty Gear
Not just In the Groove or Pump it Up
Not just PUZZLE FLUCKIN BOBBLE
But....

OTHER STUFF

Oh and Ginger will prolly be there too! That sounds like reason enough to go to me.

So come, bring money for food and EPIC MONEY MATCHES in any of the games listed above. Ginger is not a game listed above, although im sure she'll be happy in randomly accepting money, or money matching in pump it up and perhaps even brawl. I know I will.

25Dollar MM right now for CastleVania Judgement. Any takers meet me there. I'll be there by 6-7.

PEACE.

P.s. You can call this a smashfest if you want, but look at it more as a chance to chill with some of the cooooolest smashers in atlantic south.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Someone better bring N64 Smash. I might go. If Ginger and I are going, how could you not go?

Master Raven

Smash Master
I wish I could attend Nexus regularly. :(

Maybe I'll see if I can stop by during Christmas vacation.

White Out

Smash Apprentice
Im going and so is Taylor

Mabe taylor will bring his wii with the Smash 64

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
He better, i'll kill him if he doesnt. And be kill i mean violently three stock in brawl. VIOLENTLY.

But yea, i was thinkin bout hostin like a big smashfest on a wednesday during winter break. The only thing u should bring to it is like 15 bucks for a card to do w.e. u want in the nexus, and like 5 bucks for food.

Thoughts?

Top Bottom