• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Next Smash - Speculation & Discussion Thread

toonito

Smash Ace
main series pokemon game releases over the years:
RB: 1996
GS: 1999
RS: 2002
DP: 2006
BW: 2010
XY: 2013
SM: 2016
SS: 2019
SV: 2022

smash releases:
SSB: 1999 (Pikachu and Jigglypuff from RB; 64 predates GS by months)
SSBM: 2001 (Pichu from GS)
SSBB: 2008 (Lucario from DP)
SSB4: 2014 (Greninja from XY)
SSBU: 2018 (Incineroar from SM; SSBU predates SS by almost a year)

smash games tend to pick pokemon reps from the most recent available generation. pretty straightforward until you get to Ultimate which was in between pokemon SM and SS. with DLC game development gets extended and its why a Gen 8 rep was commonly speculated for DLC.

Pokemon games release in 3-4 year intervals while Smash is more varied with as little as 2 or as much as 7 years between games. Also unlike Pokemon which can release multiple gens on the same handheld/console Smash tends to be 1 game per console.

We don't know when Smash 6 will release and we likely won't know until Nintendo's new console comes out. Since Pokemon's schedule has been more consistent we can slot Gen 10 for 2025 (3 year cycle since BW) or 2026 (Pokemon's 30th anniversary; main series games DP and SM were released on anniversary years). If Smash 6 comes out before 2025 Gen 9 is most likely to be represented. If it comes out later than Gen 10 might get the nod.

Jigglypuff, Lucario, Pichu, and Mewtwo are the only non-starter reps in Smash which is why starters tend to be focused on for Smash. the remaining 6 have been starters in main series games.

Last edited:

Stratos

Smash Ace
The Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet versions will probably be released in November, but for some information we will learn from the next Nintendo Direct, especially from E3. This way we can suppose which Pokémon's final form will come in Super Smash Bros. 6 as a newcomer.

Last edited:

Trevenant

Smash Lord
TBH I assume the next smash is gonna be 3-4 years at least... it's obviously not gonna be a 64-Melee length wait, and every other gap has been from 4-7 years even if the 4 is kinda an anomaly as it was the wait from 4 to Ult... Nothing's set in stone of course, but pretty sure we won't be seeing a smash game till like 2026 or something... Not anything ridiculous like a 10 year break that others have proposed, but around the same gap the games had, obviously barring 64-Melee.. It's kinda surprising that they could actually fully miss out on 2 full gens now that I think about it...

Last edited:

Chuderz

Smash Journeyman
There'll very likely be a whole new generation after this one before we get Smash again even if it's Ultimate DX early in the Switch Successor's lifecycle.

As far as the actual announcements go it's a fairly standard Gamefreak offering. Minimal improvements here and there, some gotcha for flavor, and a healthy serving of low-effort phone games. If only Pokemon games were given an actual AAA budget with an actually talented staff overseeing the project instead of the money parasites at Gamefreak but I guess that just isn't meant to be.

Last edited:

dream1ng

Smash Lord
I've got burned on the last like four gens of having a favorite first form that turns into something meh, so I'm not getting invested this time until I see what they become.

If they just turn into human-shaped characters again I'll be so bummed out. They've gone way overboard with that lately with the starters, and from the looks of them they have the opportunity for none of them to go down that path this time. Not that it's inherently a negative, just, like I said, so overused.

Dan Quixote

Smash Lord

Figured it was a bit obvious, given Nintendo's silence on Twitter, but felt I should at least share it.
Oh man that ties into something I've been thinking off on-and-off all afternoon. Would it be such a stretch to base a Pokémon region on the very distinct, populous, and famous area of Russia? And then if it was being made around this time, they might straight up have to scrap it altogether because they could never release it in this climate. Obviously that situation only relates to current events of this year, but the principle still stands for the future with any number of region ideas Game Freak might have. Conflict and disaster can happen anywhere in the world at anytime, sadly. I wonder if one day it'll seriously throw a wrench in the timing of a Pokémon release.

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
one of these final evolutions might be in Smash 6

hmmm

being superficial and super wrong it won't be the grass starter because it has four legs lmao
In terms of first forms at least, this has been the best batch since gen 4 imo. There always is one dud for me among the first form starters and right now all three of these little dudes are hitting for very different reasons. Sprigatito is the one I am vibing with the most personally. Quaxly and Fuecoco both are cute in very different ways too. Great batch, hopefully the final forms dont kill any lines for me. I was a Sobble fan until I saw Intelleon, after which it became my least favorite water starter.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
Oh man that ties into something I've been thinking off on-and-off all afternoon. Would it be such a stretch to base a Pokémon region on the very distinct, populous, and famous area of Russia? And then if it was being made around this time, they might straight up have to scrap it altogether because they could never release it in this climate. Obviously that situation only relates to current events of this year, but the principle still stands for the future with any number of region ideas Game Freak might have. Conflict and disaster can happen anywhere in the world at anytime, sadly. I wonder if one day it'll seriously throw a wrench in the timing of a Pokémon release.
I don't play Pokemon but are there any other areas in past games that draw from real world places? Like how in Dragon Quest 8 you have that Russian-like area that's underground because it's so cold and stuff?

But yeah I can only imagine it they'd been planning on such a thing those plans are now on hold as it would be perceived as in very bad taste. Heck I am waiting to hear people start boycotting Tetris like how governors are banning vodka (even though almost all US vodka is not even imported or distilled in Russia anymore).

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
I don't play Pokemon but are there any other areas in past games that draw from real world places? Like how in Dragon Quest 8 you have that Russian-like area that's underground because it's so cold and stuff?

But yeah I can only imagine it they'd been planning on such a thing those plans are now on hold as it would be perceived as in very bad taste. Heck I am waiting to hear people start boycotting Tetris like how governors are banning vodka (even though almost all US vodka is not even imported or distilled in Russia anymore).
Technically, all the regions are based on real places:

• The first four (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh) are based on actual regions in Japan
  • Unova is based on New York
  • Kalos is based on Paris
  • Alola is based on Hawaii
  • Galar is based on the UK
  • And while not yet confirmed, the newest region appears to be based on Spain, or some other Spanish region (judging from the map and names of the starters)

I'm not sure that's what you meant, so I apologise if I screwed up...

• The first four (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh) are based on actual regions in Japan
  • And while not yet confirmed, the newest region appears to be based on Spain, or some other Spanish region (judging from the map and names of the starters)

If this new gen is actually based on Spain, then I'm calling that Quaxly will evolve into a matador. I was originally thinking it would go the other way and turn into more of an old-timey Japanese delinquent with a pompadour, but that wouldn't really fit the description.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
If this new gen is actually based on Spain, then I'm calling that Quaxly will evolve into a matador. I was originally thinking it would go the other way and turn into more of an old-timey Japanese delinquent with a pompadour, but that wouldn't really fit the description.
Well, I did see a theory that Quaxly is based on Don Quixote...

Stratos

Smash Ace

This is what I was thinking about where the new region of the 9th generation can be based.

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
I know there's only so many animals, but could they maybe try not to repeat animals in the starters? Sprigatito is just green Litten. And Fuecoco is just red Totodile.

LiveStudioAudience

Smash Master
So new mainline Pokemon, Xenoblade 3, a new (Musou spin-off of) Fire Emblem, 3D Kirby, Advance Wars remake, Mario Strikers returning, and (I assume?) BotW 2 all this year. With all that, the one thing that would genuinely complete things for me would be the announcement of a new DK game at E3.

I've accepted the long hibernation of Star Fox, F-Zero, & Pikmin, but another Donkey Kong Country to fill out the platformer quotient in the second half of 2022 really would cement this as possibly the best year of the Switch for me.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I think potentially "controversial" regions aren't really options, for fear of stuff like this. They'd also probably hesitate to do a Chinese or Middle Eastern region, which is a shame because both would probably be interesting.

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
So one thing had me thinking. Since Nintendo and GF decided to do Hawaii some biological justice with Decidueye being based off the Stilt Owl, why not see what they could do with Spain?
Sprigatito.png
lynx.jpg

Enter the Iberian Lynx. The largest cat native to Spain. An endangered species that has made a massive resurgence within the past 20 years due to conservation efforts. This might just be me, but I could easily see Sprigatito evolving into something lynx inspired. Heck, Sprigatito even looks like it kind of has the trademark Lynx mutton chops of sorts.

Attachments

Simnm

Smash Journeyman

1. Figured it was a bit obvious, given Nintendo's silence on Twitter, but felt I should at least share it.
    I disagree i feel like sensitive events and gaming news should remain seperate

Yamat08

Smash Journeyman
So a lot of people keep talking about potential for a Smash "reboot", while I'm just part of the group left to wonder where you'd even go from where the franchise is now. But lately, I got thinking: what if they just completely changed the function of certain buttons? For instance, no more could you do UAirs, but instead, you'd be capable of doing mid-air throws with such a command. They could implement the suggestions for a universal counter, or maybe even assign the titular Smash attacks anywhere besides pressing A and a direction simultaneously, stuff like that. At any rate, I could see this being the kind of change that would actually warrant a "reboot", as opposed to innevitably being "Ultimate but with less stuff".

StrangeKitten

Smash Lord
Much as I'd love the final evolution of Sprigatito to be in Smash because cats are the best animal, I'd be surprised if the next game comes out in time to still add gen 9 content. It kinda sucks to skip two whole gens, but I'm expecting gens 8 and 9 to miss the boat here as far as playable reps go.

ForsakenM

Smash Lord
Did I just miss the discussion, or is no one here talking about how Smash won't be at EVO...like, in any form, at all this year?

As someone who plays Smash off and on casually and is finding the effort and change put into other platform fighters to be much more rewarding than Smash, who ALSO loves fighting games and loves watching competitive Smash...not only did I see this coming, I CALLED this coming as far back as when Nintendo was doing their own Ultimate tournaments with their own rules...and I'm honestly 100% okay with it.

Some people may be speculating that it's due to Sony essentially funding EVO now, whether it be because of competition or Sony not allowing it for another reason, I've even heard people saying they don't want Smash to end up upstaging Street Fighter 6 news or it's due to that one Sony guy having been caught out being a man who prefers underage persons in his personal life. Some have even stated it's Nintendo being nervous about going big on community stuff again at all with EVO due to everything that happened with their own pro scene as well as the FGC and Mr. Wizard showing kids how to cast spells with his magic wand.

I honestly don't think it's any of these things, and I've said as much before: this gives the same vibes as The Pokemon Company having all the Pokemon stuff for big events all under their control. Pokken was at, like, a couple events before it was then moved to just TPC events. Now that they have people in control of the company who can and do see the advantage of having a pro scene and supporting it, they want to make it all their OWN pro scene. What does this mean?

Well, at all the big Pokemon events, over the course of several days at certain times during the year, you will see people compete in the main-line Pokemon series, Pokemon GO (which I have NO IDEA how that works), the card game, Pokken Tournament DX, and now added is Pokemon Unite. So, throughout the year at various official events, people will be competing to be the best in traditional VGC 2v2 battles, a fast-paced MOBA, a semi-dumbed-down fighting game, a trading card game, and a mobile game.

What could Nintendo do with this? Well, Smash is huge of course, but they already did things with competitive Mario Maker in the past and Splatoon 3 is around the corner and they could EASILY dump into that to make a huge Esports scene. People think Nintendo doesn't have enough games that are big enough to do their own equivalent to the Pokemon Championships or the Capcom Pro Tour...but if they do it right, they already do have enough games and can make more.

So, we have Smash and Splatoon for sure, but Mario Maker 2 wasn't as well received for some reason as it's predecessor and it my be hard to rope people up in watching Kaizo speedrun stuff. So...what else? Well, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is getting a massive amount of courses added to it and while I don't expect any new characters they COULD happen, so they could include that for competitions or they could wait until MK9 comes out...eventually. They just announced Strikers Battle League, and we still have Aces and Super Rush, as well as Nintendo Switch Sports on the horizon. Speaking of horizons, imagine if in-between events they featured voting for the best village made in New Horizons? Kirby Fighters 2 exists, ARMS is dead but and ARMS2 could easily be a huge boost for Nintendo's own personal Esports...and the crazy thing is, Capcom Pro Tour is essentially just SFV and will likely move to just SF6, so Nintendo could just focus on a scene for Smash alone if they want to and that would be good enough.

So, COULD all the crazy crap that happened in 2020 with EVO and the Smash pro scene and the fact that Sony now calls that shots for EVO be factors? Absolutely, and likely they were brought up and considered as such, but I just see it as a couple of decent reasons to do something Furukawa and some new blood at NoJ combined with folks at NoA had already put into motion.

Honestly, this just seems good for all parties involved. This pushes Nintendo to do their own thing and actually support it, which is what Smashers want. This makes it so pro Smashers who 99.9% repeating of the time never merge with the FGC at all and the FGC can be about fighting games again and either sink or swim without Smash's viewership. Now Smashers can stay in their own bubble without looking rude or incompetent, and frankly, we would be much more likely to have big Nintendo announcements at this events as well since it's official run by them.

In other words...

Much as I'd love the final evolution of Sprigatito to be in Smash because cats are the best animal, I'd be surprised if the next game comes out in time to still add gen 9 content. It kinda sucks to skip two whole gens, but I'm expecting gens 8 and 9 to miss the boat here as far as playable reps go.
So assuming there are no delays (which honestly I hope there are, this really doesn't look that much more impressive that SwiSh), Gen 9 will fly off shelves in Nov 2022. SwiSh did this in 2019. Smash 4 came out in Sept 2014 with Ultimate in Dec 2018.

When you consider that Nintendo home consoles have had 5-6 year life cycles since the SNES, that the Switch came out in 2017 and becomes 5 years old in just a few days, that the world shutdown in response to Coveve gives us only about another year or so, and that Furukawa in a business meeting with investors last year said they were in the planning stages of ANNOUCING and RELEASING a next gen console and not in the planning stages of MAKING a next gen console, AND that Smash hasn't missed a home console since the N64...it's actually completely plausible that a Gen 9 rep gets into the next Smash and that the next Smash comes out before Gen 10.

Gen 10 is somewhere between 2024 and 2025 which is plenty of time for another Smash title for a new Super Nintendo Switch system to come out. This is especially true if they do how many people who realize they can't afford to go back just yet speculate they will ( pupNapoleon pupNapoleon ayeeee!) in which we will just get Ultimate again but better and with more.

Last edited:

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Did I just miss the discussion, or is no one here talking about how Smash won't be at EVO...like, in any form, at all this year?

As someone who plays Smash off and on casually and is finding the effort and change put into other platform fighters to be much more rewarding than Smash, who ALSO loves fighting games and loves watching competitive Smash...not only did I see this coming, I CALLED this coming as far back as when Nintendo was doing their own Ultimate tournaments with their own rules...and I'm honestly 100% okay with it.

Some people may be speculating that it's due to Sony essentially funding EVO now, whether it be because of competition or Sony not allowing it for another reason, I've even heard people saying they don't want Smash to end up upstaging Street Fighter 6 news or it's due to that one Sony guy having been caught out being a man who prefers underage persons in his personal life. Some have even stated it's Nintendo being nervous about going big on community stuff again at all with EVO due to everything that happened with their own pro scene as well as the FGC and Mr. Wizard showing kids how to cast spells with his magic wand.

I honestly don't think it's any of these things, and I've said as much before: this gives the same vibes as The Pokemon Company having all the Pokemon stuff for big events all under their control. Pokken was at, like, a couple events before it was then moved to just TPC events. Now that they have people in control of the company who can and do see the advantage of having a pro scene and supporting it, they want to make it all their OWN pro scene. What does this mean?

Well, at all the big Pokemon events, over the course of several days at certain times during the year, you will see people compete in the main-line Pokemon series, Pokemon GO (which I have NO IDEA how that works), the card game, Pokken Tournament DX, and now added is Pokemon Unite. So, throughout the year at various official events, people will be competing to be the best in traditional VGC 2v2 battles, a fast-paced MOBA, a semi-dumbed-down fighting game, a trading card game, and a mobile game.

What could Nintendo do with this? Well, Smash is huge of course, but they already did things with competitive Mario Maker in the past and Splatoon 3 is around the corner and they could EASILY dump into that to make a huge Esports scene. People think Nintendo doesn't have enough games that are big enough to do their own equivalent to the Pokemon Championships or the Capcom Pro Tour...but if they do it right, they already do have enough games and can make more.

So, we have Smash and Splatoon for sure, but Mario Maker 2 wasn't as well received for some reason as it's predecessor and it my be hard to rope people up in watching Kaizo speedrun stuff. So...what else? Well, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is getting a massive amount of courses added to it and while I don't expect any new characters they COULD happen, so they could include that for competitions or they could wait until MK9 comes out...eventually. They just announced Strikers Battle League, and we still have Aces and Super Rush, as well as Nintendo Switch Sports on the horizon. Speaking of horizons, imagine if in-between events they featured voting for the best village made in New Horizons? Kirby Fighters 2 exists, ARMS is dead but and ARMS2 could easily be a huge boost for Nintendo's own personal Esports...and the crazy thing is, Capcom Pro Tour is essentially just SFV and will likely move to just SF6, so Nintendo could just focus on a scene for Smash alone if they want to and that would be good enough.

So, COULD all the crazy crap that happened in 2020 with EVO and the Smash pro scene and the fact that Sony now calls that shots for EVO be factors? Absolutely, and likely they were brought up and considered as such, but I just see it as a couple of decent reasons to do something Furukawa and some new blood at NoJ combined with folks at NoA had already put into motion.

Honestly, this just seems good for all parties involved. This pushes Nintendo to do their own thing and actually support it, which is what Smashers want. This makes it so pro Smashers who 99.9% repeating of the time never merge with the FGC at all and the FGC can be about fighting games again and either sink or swim without Smash's viewership. Now Smashers can stay in their own bubble without looking rude or incompetent, and frankly, we would be much more likely to have big Nintendo announcements at this events as well since it's official run by them.

In other words...

So assuming there are no delays (which honestly I hope there are, this really doesn't look that much more impressive that SwiSh), Gen 9 will fly off shelves in Nov 2022. SwiSh did this in 2019. Smash 4 came out in Sept 2014 with Ultimate in Dec 2018.

When you consider that Nintendo home consoles have had 5-6 year life cycles since the SNES, that the Switch came out in 2017 and becomes 5 years old in just a few days, that the world shutdown in response to Coveve gives us only about another year or so, and that Furukawa in a business meeting with investors last year said they were in the planning stages of ANNOUCING and RELEASING a next gen console and not in the planning stages of MAKING a next gen console, AND that Smash hasn't missed a home console since the N64...it's actually completely plausible that a Gen 9 rep gets into the next Smash and that the next Smash comes out before Gen 10.

Gen 10 is somewhere between 2024 and 2025 which is plenty of time for another Smash title for a new Super Nintendo Switch system to come out. This is especially true if they do how many people who realize they can't afford to go back just yet speculate they will ( pupNapoleon pupNapoleon ayeeee!) in which we will just get Ultimate again but better and with more.
You're acting like Smash not being at EVO is a bigger deal than it actually is...

Also, yeah, this is definetly because Sony owns them now. Last year, Killer Instinct wasn't there, and while you COULD argue that had issues of its own, this is clearly because Sony and Nintendo don't wanna play.

Nabbitfan730

Smash Ace
The most important reason being the Smash Community? Oh you mean the community that kept Melee alive for 20+ years? The community that created one of the most feature rich mods ever made out of pure envy of the franchise? The community that made competitive Smash what it is today?

Yeah must’ve been their fault.
"The community that made competitive Smash what it is today?" You means with all the scandals and what not? Yeah, its a mystery that Nintendo would cut tirs
Lame.

I hope somewhere down the road this can be resolved. It's not like you can't have your own circuit working in conjunction with other third-party circuits. Nintendo believes having full control is preferable to being more profitable though.

Nintendo seems to appreciate and understand the benefits of when other companies are friendly with them (like Microsoft and Ubisoft for example) but can't seem to comprehend why they should equally show the same attitude in return.

Sony and Nintendo need to seriously get over their bull****. It really always sucks seeing such equally lame fans from Nintendo's side of things so eager to defend any and all decisions they make like their personal sense of self-worth is intrinsically tied a brand loyalty.
Why you acting these companies are children on the playground instead of full-blown corporations who are out for each other. What benefit would Nintendo get from being friendly to Sony and vice versa. They aren't there to make friends, there are there to compete. Having a competitor like Sony advertising their products for their events isn't beneficial especially a shady one like EVO with a lot of issues to boot. This goes to the community as well.

I'm not sure if you know this but associating with offenders whether it be EVO or the Smash community itself isn't exactly viable or a good look for business.

dream1ng

Smash Lord
I think Nintendo pulling out of EVO has more to do with its now Sony ownership than any other factor, tbh. Of course the pro Smash community has a fairly tarnished reputation, and Nintendo has never been enthusiastic to embrace that scene even before all the scandals, but they still have that Nintendo-sponsored Panda thing going, and tolerate other events.

I think Sony is the nail in the coffin here. And Nintendo is getting a lot of flack for their decision, but honestly, this seems like standard fare for how competitors deal with each other. Were the shoe on the other foot, and Nintendo owned the event, Sony would probably pull their games out of it too.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Were the shoe on the other foot, and Nintendo owned the event, Sony would probably pull their games out of it too
There aren't any Sony-owned games at the event, but they did help fund SFV, and the FGC prefers using the PS4 for multiplat fighters. So I assume they'd request SFV not be played and PS4s not be used.

Chuderz

Smash Journeyman
"The community that made competitive Smash what it is today?" You means with all the scandals and what not? Yeah, its a mystery that Nintendo would cut tirs

Why you acting these companies are children on the playground instead of full-blown corporations who are out for each other. What benefit would Nintendo get from being friendly to Sony and vice versa. They aren't there to make friends, there are there to compete. Having a competitor like Sony advertising their products for their events isn't beneficial especially a shady one like EVO with a lot of issues to boot. This goes to the community as well.

I'm not sure if you know this but associating with offenders whether it be EVO or the Smash community itself isn't exactly viable or a good look for business.
I'm not interested in having an argument with you about anything. You're exactly the kind of Nintendofan that rationalizes anything they do. One day it's "Nintendo doesn't compete with Microsoft and Sony" and now that it's convenient today it's "they're fierce competitors so this makes sense" so it literally doesn't matter. The benefit would be for the community and to maybe establish decent business relations with Sony for Smash inclusions or potentially future-proofing against the possibility of if Sony eats up one of the companies already represented in Smash.

Also FYI the competitive Smash community is beyond a dramadump from years ago or any scandal for that matter. It's an esport like any other esport and a very compelling one at that with its real grassroots history and nature of its organization. People didn't give up on real sports whenever those players were caught in scandals.

I can tell you didn't like the community in the first place and were most likely informed by Nintendo's hostility to the community.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

Nintendo isn't even cutting ties with the Smash competitive community at all considering just a few months ago they've officially partnered with Panda Global eSports for a competitive circuit.

Remember EVO is just one of many major global tournaments, certainly the most well known, but no other tournament with multiple titles has had Nintendo forcibly pull out their game from the tournament, only the one that just got bought out by Sony.

I think Nintendo pulling out of EVO has more to do with its now Sony ownership than any other factor, tbh. Of course the pro Smash community has a fairly tarnished reputation, and Nintendo has never been enthusiastic to embrace that scene even before all the scandals, but they still have that Nintendo-sponsored Panda thing going, and tolerate other events.

I think Sony is the nail in the coffin here. And Nintendo is getting a lot of flack for their decision, but honestly, this seems like standard fare for how competitors deal with each other. Were the shoe on the other foot, and Nintendo owned the event, Sony would probably pull their games out of it too.
Well Sony doesn't own any fighting game IPs so that point is moot.

Last edited:

dream1ng

Smash Lord
There aren't any Sony-owned games at the event, but they did help fund SFV, and the FGC prefers using the PS4 for multiplat fighters. So I assume they'd request SFV not be played and PS4s not be used.
Well Sony doesn't own any fighting game IPs so that point is moot.
I know... it was a hypothetical... Nintendo isn't going to go buying some FGC event either...

Stratos

Smash Ace
Logically with the 9th generation Pokémon, in addition to a new anime series, a new movie should be released. It will probably be released in December, but its trailer will probably be released sometime in June or July.

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
"Well, the good news is_
The bad news is_..."
Sister Mary Eunice, American Horror Story (2012)

Last edited:
Top Bottom