Heck, you could actually make an interesting concept with Anna as a Smash Bros. character where she's none of the Annas from any of the games, but another sister competing in the Smash tournament and you could go creative with her moveset, with using a variety of weapons/skills and references to the various Annas from the games. Heck, she and her siblings practically go based around the Merchant/Adventurer motif, so why not have her be a literal "Everything including the Kitchen sink" character.
You know how we have Peach and Daisy where their Forward Smash attacks alternate between the three items they attack with, not to mention the Turnip special? Or Sora's B-Special that alternates between Firaga, Blizzaga and Thundaga? Or how Robin discards their tomes and Levin Sword when they are used up? Or Steve having access to different swords of different materials?
Anna could certainly work with that whole alternating weapon gimmick. Think something like Gilgamesh from Dissidia Final Fantasy 012. She starts out barehanded and her unarmed attacks are somewhat weak, but her B-special pulls out a item-like weapon that alternates between a Sword, Axe and Lance that she uses to fight with while her other specials use a Bow, Warp Staff and various other items. For the weapons from her B-Special, she has to stick with that weapon until it's durability runs out in which she can throw it like an item afterwards.
She'll most often get an Iron Sword, Axe or Lance, but she sometimes pulls out different variations of the main weapons, like:
- A Bronze version of the weapon she pulls(the 2nd weakest weapon you can pull, but has the fastest attack speed)
- A Silver weapon(the 2nd strongest in straightforward damage).
- A Kodachi/Hand Axe/Javalin(a weapon that can be thrown immediately and can be thrown a number of times).
- A Levin Sword/Bolt Axe/Shockstick, which shoots down lightning in front of the Forward attack(giving a bit of extra range), in front of the wielder if using an Up-Attack or Down-Tilt or on both sides if using Down-Smash.
- A Killer Edge/Axe/Lance, which functions like the Killer Edge in Smash Bros, except with durability and not alot of it.
- A Tree Branch/Ladle/Log, the weakest weapons that deal very little melee damage, have low durability, but deal decent damage when they are thrown and hit somebody.
- Last but not least, a possibility of a PRF/Legendary weapon, being either Mystletainn(based on the Awakening design), Noatun or the Apotheosis Spear. On the other hand, sometimes instead of Mystletainn, she'll pull out Missiletainn(which is normally exclusive to Owain, but in her Warriors Support with Robin, one of the items she has on sale is Missiletainn) and deals much weaker damage(about as much as an Iron Sword) than Mystletainn, but has the chance to do a one-time powerful critical hit stronger than the Killing Edge.
Yes, Missiletainn is mistaken for the Demon Sword Mystletainn and is likely a reference to Excalipur/Excalipoor from Final Fantasy.
For her Side-Special, she uses various bows, but not as many as the above. She can either shoot with an Iron Bow, a Silver Bow, a Shining Bow(basically a Magic Bow like the Levin Sword/Bolt Axe/Shockstick), a Killer Bow(a Bow that hits with a Critical Hit) or Astra, a Bow that shoots out 5 Arrows in close succession compared to the others that shoot out one Arrow. Her Up-Special is a Warp Staff that allows her to "Warp". Her Down-B takes a page from Hero and basically you can pick an item that does a certain effect.
- You can get Tonics that either boost her Attack, Speed, Defense or Resistance for a short time.
- You can get an Energy Drop that boosts up her Attack greatly for one attack or a Talisman that boosts up her Defense/Resistance greatly for one hit.
- A pair of Boots that give her an additional double jump for a limited time. And yes, while they originally increase move spaces a character can move at, there is an artwork for Boots that does show them with wings, so you could use them to apply for double jumping.
- A Lightning Charm, an item that when thrown and hits either another character or the ground electrifies and damages all characters around where it lands.
- A Lightrune, an item that when placed on the ground, prevents characters from traversing past the barriers for a limited time. It blocks on the left and right side. It can't prevent edges from being grabbed from below.
- A Reeking Box, an item that summons a Risen Soldier that attacks both foe and friend alike.
- Iote's Shield, an item that protects against ranged attacks for a limited time.
- Hammerne, a Staff item that repairs the currant weapon Anna is wielding.
- A Steel Dagger, a throwable item that when it hits an enemy, reduces their attack damage slightly as well as their Defense and Resistance to damage and launching for a short time.
- A Flame Shuriken, an throwable item that damages and burns enemies that it hits and reduces their damage defense slightly for a short time.
- An item from within Smash Bros. will appear as a selectable item if Items are on, but only one item from within Smash Bros. will appear in the list.
As for Anna's Final Smash, she uses a Torch and signals Jake, her boyfriend in some of the Annas' appearances(like in Shadow Dragon, Genealogy and Blazing Sword) to fire a destructive Ballistae shot upon an area, similar to the Dragoon/Pit's Final Smash.