• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newest Advance $#!N3 (Shine) technique

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinoyfox

Smash Cadet
If anyone has ever played me in melee I am the most adavance player as of using Fox... Ive done them all from jump canceled infinite shining, to repeated waveshines, repeated shine spikes, shine to grab, shine to u-smash ect. and i applied them in my game play in melee... im not saying im the best but as the most flashiest yes I know.... but in brawl hes drastically has changed except for my favorite move that was in melee is now in brawl still, history has repeated it self and has added if not the best technique for our nerfed Fox its the........

Shield canceled to a Shine ($#!N3)

yes you can Shield to a Shine

and its just as it is said of course you have to jump cancel the shield to a shine.
how you do this simple

Shield

Jump- cancel

Down B

just like in melee

example if your Block with L trigger

HOLD down on your Analog

your Jump button is Y ... Slide your thumb from Y to B while holding down if your fast enough u will see the shield change to a shine without him jumping its actually easier in brawl then it was in melee because melee was so fast but with repeated practice it was one of the hardest moves to do and in brawl is a lil slower so its not as hard only thing is you can only do one tho.... but that one is good enough ...its another alternative option

now fox has 6 options from a shield

1. shield to spot-dodge
2. shield to roll
3 shield to grab
4. shield to jump-canceled up-smash
5. shield to jump-canceled SHINE
6. shield to jump any air move (n-air, f-air, b-air,d-air,dodge-air)

I will Post a video for this unless someone does it before me but its possible ive done it many times and my team and I were stunned of what I have discovered ill show more when i have time this should be the original J-shine besides im the one that discovered it and im probably the only one that uses it anyways this is the J-shine... Im naming this the

official J-SHINE
Shield, Jump-Cancel, Shine (Down B)

you may hate the name but F2theU2theC2theK It I found it so history has been made... ill show how useful this is in videos later when I have time.

one example is if your at the edge and you block and after they hit your shield from trying to recover and you J-Shine well you shine spiked them then just drop down and shine them again and grab the ledge it works cause i did it melee all the time and in brawl its the same

Miller

Smash Lord
Dont come around saying your the best in the world.
I could barely read your post because it was thrown together within 60 seconds.

drengist

Smash Journeyman
Wow, this guy sure is arrogant. I don't fully understand why you need to shine from the shield when there are better options, like JC up-smash or shield grab?

pinoyfox

Smash Cadet
i dont have many videos online on youtube but its there and people that have played me know me im in so cali and people here know me how i play, ask evilnemisis for people that know him he knows how flashy i am and im not saying im the best but he knows i do things no one does with fox ,besides melee is old to me now and the post is true ill post a video and im not saying im the best in the world as i did state if u read it, i said the most flashiest every advance tech that fox can do i can perform it during gameplay and use it when i used to play melee. its funny how everyone here just loves to hate gosh. Most people that dont know me seem to be out of country or at least not in so cali. but i dont want to be known i just wanted to tell everyone the new J-shine that i found out in brawl thats all, geez it may not sound oh wow to you but it is a new thing in brawl that i figured out, it was in melee and now its in brawl. But I found that it works in brawl thats all so all you haterz just Quit complaining geez your lucky I even shared this information, hell probably majority of the people wont even use it cause they probably cant perform it, so it wont be anything new for them to use... oh yeah dont even try to comment about punctuation anymore cause i just dont give a F2theU2theC2theK so as long as you read it and understand it thats all that matters, so stop hating and be happy I mention a new AT for Fox ..... all you haterz probably just mad cause i got the game and playing it and your not haha

pinoyfox

Smash Cadet
yes those are better options probably shield to up-smash or shield to grab but those are easy noobs do those advance players do more things more options means more depth for fox and more different ways to play fox think about it after shield to up-smash what next go after and try to jump and attack right.... if you can reach him/her.... ok now shield to grab what are your options? attack alil bit then what throw up,down,left,right, then what go attack again. Now if you shield to a shine they get shine what happens? They get stunned and on the ground... what are your options?

1. go near the shined opponent and shield in case they do the getup attack then
a. shield to up-smash
b. shield to grab
c.shield to shine again if you want
d. shield to jump-cancel ariel

2. wait if opponent rollz to you and go from there

3. running attack

4.running to smash attack

5. fox trot the other way then fox trot back in case he rollz to you and attack on from there

many possible ways to go from here now which would you choose? its just some of the things you can do theres more but figure it out yourself i hope this helps people and not hate because im here to help share my knowledge as i was helped to by everyone in here that taught me how to play the game better im not here to show off im here to teach because everyone here that taught me has made me better and im just giving back by sharing what i have learned from all those other good players im not the best but i know im not the worst cause ive played real good players and i learn something new everytime i play them

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
You didn't find anything new. In smashbros melee, you can still shield, then shine immediately without leaving the ground. It's commonly known as "Shine out of shield".
Just because it's in brawl now, it deserves to be called something different??? It's not like you found a new way to do it, it's still the same. I mean, when Gimpyfish found L-canceling in the E for all Demo, it's not like he changed the name eventhough it was done differently.
You would have received more respect if you simply stated "hey guys, you can still shine out of your shield in brawl!!!" instead of pretending to be amazing and finding something brand new. It seems that lacking skill/knowledge in melee went to your head.

Maybe I should use your logic...

Ok then, I claiming a new tactic....I'll call it Zulu hopping.
You press X or Y to do it. It used to be called jumping, but since it's a new game, I can claim it as anything I want.

D.Q

Smash Apprentice
this reminds me of that impersonated wes vs ken video
"Every fox in New york can do that *****....f#ck outta here!"
yeah, stfu. people were shine canceling in ssb64 years ago

pinoyfox

Smash Cadet
hey its prosmasher tim he taught me also he knows wats up but watevers to those people that hate oh well its still useful in the game considering im playing it and im doing wonders for it all my friends know how much i find something and make it all better but all you noobs that hate just hate cause im playing the game and your not... haha while you watch videos im playing and learning new stuff and finding more ideas to make this game the best it can be which is to beat all you people yes now im getting cocky cause its all you haters now i just dont give a F2theU2theC2theK have fun waiting and watching videos till march 9 or whenever you get the game haha

pinoyfox

Smash Cadet
u know what all you people just hate so good luck in learning new stuff with fox cause im not helping no more gosh its not worth it ill keep everything to myself and be a better fox good luck in brawl and learning new stuff cause all u people arnt worth learning what i have to offer anymore man and i thought teaching and helping is good but nope people just hate and think there better than everyone my goodness its like saying teacher teach me .... well the student has surpassed the teacher.... now im better than the teacher ..... so ill talk bad about the teacher now screw all you people and im done who ever finds new stuff good luck in more haters as always to put you down and say that oh thats not new... or thats not good .... when there the ones always losing to people that are better than them .... there just mad cause they always lose bunch of sore losers and noticed there always out of country and not in usa or if they are they not from cali theres always cali haters or they just mad cause there not playing the game like I am more haterz gosh

drengist

Smash Journeyman
I understand smashboards.com is for competitive players, but this is getting ridiculous.

D1

Banned via Administration
I understand smashboards.com is for competitive players, but this is getting ridiculous.
Don't get the wrong impression.

Not all of us "competitive players" act like complete D2the O2the U2the C2the H2the E2the S.

>_>

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
pinoyfox... you found nothing new!

Please understand that fact. Sure, some may of doubted it would of returned it brawl, but that doesn't make it a brand new technique.

Also, the fact you're put so much effort into making seem brand new and making yourself seem amazing is just hurting you.

Can't want to own you in Brawl, peace.

geemann2236

Smash Journeyman
I can't read this. Dammit, you must be too busy being the best and most technical Fox in the world to go to grammar school. -__- Seriously, shut up.

kainsword

Smash Journeyman
What kind of an idiot spends the first half of his post bragging about feats he WISH he could do?

Sorry, but I don't know any super-advanced Melee player that ever bragged incoherently in a topic. More importantly, no super-advanced player I know of would brag about knowing supposedly "new" information that is basically ALL old.

You're full of crap.

Pitbull

Smash Cadet
u know what all you people just hate so good luck in learning new stuff with fox cause im not helping no more gosh its not worth it ill keep everything to myself and be a better fox good luck in brawl and learning new stuff cause all u people arnt worth learning what i have to offer anymore man and i thought teaching and helping is good but nope people just hate and think there better than everyone my goodness its like saying teacher teach me .... well the student has surpassed the teacher.... now im better than the teacher ..... so ill talk bad about the teacher now screw all you people and im done who ever finds new stuff good luck in more haters as always to put you down and say that oh thats not new... or thats not good .... when there the ones always losing to people that are better than them .... there just mad cause they always lose bunch of sore losers and noticed there always out of country and not in usa or if they are they not from cali theres always cali haters or they just mad cause there not playing the game like I am more haterz gosh
WTF are you talking about?!

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
dude, nobody will take you seriously if you make outrageous claims and can't even punctuate your sentences properly.

Lol. Also, use paragraphs.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Try it in Melee LOL

It's called shine out of shield and was first known about 3 years ago.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
My real life tech skill is much better than Silent Wolf's

(I breakdance)

My real life tech skill is much better than Silent Wolf's

(I breakdance)
True story.

@ Flashy Fox guy:

You live in CA? No one in SoCal has any technical skill lol.

Also, you forgot that Fox can throw things out of shield too. Just sayin'.
Also, only nubs hold down when they shine out of shield lol. Try doing it from a quick shield right from a dash dance without holding down, without sidestepping lol.. then do more than one shine and waveshine our of it and continue into other techs. Then you will have mastered 1/2 of a bad clip in an old tech skill video of mine LOL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZaEFTm1Yxs&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNNcQcyEAq8 (Not Fox, but the flashiest Fox should be able to do this easily)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNil52htHH8

It doesn't sound like you're very flashy, just standard, lol.

Since brawl has been being talked about lately, a lot more random players have been claiming things they don't know anything about lol. Some random claimed he was the best Luigi in melee in the brawl boards. >.>

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
pinoyfox, your the man! can i be you for like, a day? maybe even a couple of hours? you are like to coolest guy ever! like, wow! you know things! ...that we already knew!

your iq MUST be above groud level if you knew this stuff! can i become your apprentice? i'm such a n00b.
i didn't even know what a shine was! thats that thing that relects stuff right?

whats that word... oh! teir! pinoyfox you are so god teir. g - o - d, man. you are like, pc chris + silent + ken times 29834568237465978236459872364508972304572039485670923475092384750928367459012364983624958762394567!

this thread reminds me why i hate everyone....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom