• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Newcomer Support Thread Directory (Check here before making one)

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I've made a thread on the Three Mage-Sisters from Kirby Star Allies, but nobody seems to be paying any attention to that.

I've found a thread for Sakura from Street Fighter.
Should I label the first one as Three Mage-Sisters or use their full name(or just first) names? I'll add the Sakura one in a moment.

RandomAce

Smash Champion
Should I label the first one as Three Mage-Sisters or use their full name(or just first) names? I'll add the Sakura one in a moment.
You messed up the Three Mage Sisters link with Sakura’s.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
You messed up the Three Mage Sisters link with Sakura’s.
Fixed. Thank you.

BTW, if anyone wants to let me know, any threads that don't actually go to the first page I wouldn't mind a list of. That way I can fix those. They never should go to a "latest post" type of thing. Or any particular post(beyond the first one technically).

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
Hey Verde Coeden Scalesworth Verde Coeden Scalesworth , I have noticed a lot more company threads being made as of late. Do you think it would be a good idea to have a section made for those sort of threads?

Edit: Fixed a typo.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Hey Verde Coeden Scalesworth Verde Coeden Scalesworth , I have noticed a lot more comany threads being made as of late. Do you think it would be a good idea to have a section made for those sort of threads?
What does comany mean? Do you mean company? I could see a section noting "Company/Series" as well. Though I'm not sure if it's needed, but it would be an ideal way to separate them. I'll mention the idea to the staff as well. Thanks for bringing it up.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
What does comany mean? Do you mean company? I could see a section noting "Company/Series" as well. Though I'm not sure if it's needed, but it would be an ideal way to separate them. I'll mention the idea to the staff as well. Thanks for bringing it up.
Yes, I did mean company. Sorry, I typed that post on my phone and that causes some errors in my typing. I guess it really depends on how many there currently is, but they have been popping up more and more.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Yeas, I did mean company. Sorry, I typed that post on my phone and that causes some errors in my typing. I guess it really depends on how many there currently is, but they have been popping up more and more.
There's enough that I feel it'd be justified. It's just a matter of what the staff thinks. I let them know via a link to here.

Again, thank you for the idea. :)

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Hey Verde Coeden Scalesworth Verde Coeden Scalesworth could I make a joke support thread for Aprils Fools like Goku or Shrek? Just curious.
To be honest I would say no. It would just end in a ton of drama regardless of the intended fun. However, I am no longer a moderator of this section(there's now a list of mods).

I'd ask the other staff on their thoughts.

D

Deleted member

To be honest I would say no. It would just end in a ton of drama regardless of the intended fun. However, I am no longer a moderator of this section(there's now a list of mods).

I'd ask the other staff on their thoughts.
That's ok, just thought that would be fun for the day. But if it causes trouble, then its simply not worth.

Last edited by a moderator:

soyperson

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-6207-2383-9806
Is there any sort of directory for newcomer icons to put in your bio/signature? I'm specifically looking for Minecraft Steve and Frisk Undertale.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
>the waluigi thread is open for takeover

1559188794310.png

Hey man if the thing's valid to live up for DLC and then the next Smash game like 5-10 years from now then **** you got me curious.
That man is still my legit #1 after all these years.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
>the waluigi thread is open for takeover

View attachment 225065

Hey man if the thing's valid to live up for DLC and then the next Smash game like 5-10 years from now then **** you got me curious.
That man is still my legit #1 after all these years.
The only person who might otherwise want to take it over is the owner of the original Waluigi thread, but I think he gladly gave it over to the user who was in charge(and is now gone from the site).

Do you actually want it or are you just joking around?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
The only person who might otherwise want to take it over is the owner of the original Waluigi thread, but I think he gladly gave it over to the user who was in charge(and is now gone from the site).

Do you actually want it or are you just joking around?
depends on what i said

Hey man if the thing's valid to live up for DLC and then the next Smash game like 5-10 years
i have no clue how long these support threads can last or if they're even capable of lasting for a long time

Last edited:
Top Bottom