• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Newcomer Support Thread Directory (Check here before making one)

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
I don't know where I should ask this, but I want the "rate their chances" thread to be sticked! There are a lot of debate there and there are even more to come

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I don't know where I should ask this, but I want the "rate their chances" thread to be sticked! There are a lot of debate there and there are even more to come
You could say I got the glue out of my system.

Thank you, Metal Tyrannamon!:)
You forgot the X. >.>

(To note, MetalTyrannomon and MetalTyrannomon X are completely different Digimon, just related by evolutionary methods).

SquashiniKun

Smash Ace
can someone please make a forum for the Farmer from Harvest Moon, i'd do it, but i'm too lazy.

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
I would like to open up the Spyro thread for takeover, preferably by a Spyro fan with more of a presence on this forum.
I’ll take it over. I love me some Spyro.

Last edited:

Sailor Waddle Dee

Smash Journeyman
I've been thinking of making one of these although I'm not too sure how to go about it.
It's not too difficult to do if you wanna give it a go Sheng.

Just think of a character you're really passionate about and who you think would be awesome in Smash Bros. (and doesn't have a support thread yet)
Think about what would make them a good choice.
Make a new thread on here, to say you support them and that this is the place for others to show their support too.

For just a simple support thread it's as easy as that. if you want to go the extra mile you can use your opening post for presenting WHY you think they belong in Smash, and also what else they can bring to smash (music, stages, Kirby hats, etc)

Talk a little about the character, their credentials and potential. and other stuff like that. (Check out threads like Bandana Dee's or Geno's or (not to toot my own horn) Qbby's thread and see the kinds of stuff they do with their opening posts)
Add some images for good measure
and then top it off with a completely optional clever/referential/punny title for the thread.
and voila!
you can always go back and edit the first post to build on it too. (Like adding fan made moveset ideas that people post)
including any support items for signatures is also a good idea. there are threads on here you can request signature icons and stuff for a character.

Just make sure it's a character you're actually passionate about. no point going through the trouble of making a support thread for a character that you don't really support.

Your thread can be as simple or as elaborate as you like, just show your support

Mostly, just have fun with it. we're here to talk about the characters we dream of for smash bros and share that passion with each other :)

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Please note that a thread being inactive doesn't mean it can be open for takeover. We need to talk to the previous thread owner. Certain situations may make the thread immediately available for takeover. But the best thing to do is contact the OP of a thread you're interested in taking over, if they don't outright say it in the thread itself or here.

smash puffle

Smash Ace
Last edited:
Top Bottom