• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Newcomer Support Thread Directory (Check here before making one)

DarkStar64

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Keystoner_33
3DS FC
4914-3939-6213
Is there really only a support thread for Mipha? What about the other champions? I'd like to see them all make it in really.

Astraltar

Smash Apprentice
Please edit the top post to spell "Chrono Trigger" correctly. The character's name is Crono (without an H) but the game is "Chrono Trigger" Don't ask me why square made them spelled differently, but they certainly are.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Please edit the top post to spell "Chrono Trigger" correctly. The character's name is Crono (without an H) but the game is "Chrono Trigger" Don't ask me why square made them spelled differently, but they certainly are.
Fixed.

D

Deleted member

Thank you for saying that. It bothers me when people mistype it.

The actual reasoning for that is due to the 5 letter-limit in the game for naming and renaming characters. Though it does help to make his name a bit less on the nose.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
oh snap.

its just copied and pasted from the other place

Can someone add next to the relevant thread links in brackets that the following: ezio, dark samus, medusa are open for take overs? Thanks.

Velvet Rebirth

Smash Apprentice
Ah! Pardon me but it would appear you have Persona's Joker on this directory twice. One under simply Joker in the J section, and another under Akira in the A section, his name from the manga. I guess this would help explain why I didn't see his name when I made my repeat thread, as I was looking in the J section and that wasn't added until after I pointed it out. Whoops! Though if you do get rid of one of them I would recommend the Akira one, as that was never his canon name in the first place.

Last edited:

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
I didn't see a thread made for the main character of Undertale. While I'm not the BIGGEST fan of the game, I thought it wasn't fitting the main character of a game people legitimately talk about being left out.

So I made one.

DogManStar

Smash Ace
I'm new here so I'm not too well-versed in the forum etiquette around here- are you allowed to post in old threads that haven't been used for a few months? That was discouraged on some other forums I've used before, not sure what the rule is here

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I'm new here so I'm not too well-versed in the forum etiquette around here- are you allowed to post in old threads that haven't been used for a few months? That was discouraged on some other forums I've used before, not sure what the rule is here
Not an issue here. We do encourage constructive discussion, though.

Dalek_Kolt

Smash Master
Would Young Link from Majora's Mask count as a newcomer to speculate, or should I take that thread idea to the veteran speculation thread?
The idea I had for him is based on the transformation masks.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Would Young Link from Majora's Mask count as a newcomer to speculate, or should I take that thread idea to the veteran speculation thread?
The idea I had for him is based on the transformation masks.
I think there's already a thread for him in the Vets section? I'd double check the Support Directories. Including the idea you had, possibly. I have yet to visit the thread. If there isn't, yes, it'd be a newcomer due to how the moveset works. Like you could label it "Masked Link" or something.

Top Bottom