• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newcomer Stock Icons

Should I create a icon Discord or Reddit to place all of these

• Reddit

Votes: 20 23.8%
  • Discord

Votes: 18 21.4%
  • Both

Votes: 46 54.8%

• Total voters

OnyanRings

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4662-0014-5533
Gosh, they all look awesome ! I wish i could contribute but all of my favourite characters are already done :T
Guess i'm a little late to the party ^^'

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
Gosh, they all look awesome ! I wish i could contribute but all of my favourite characters are already done :T
Guess i'm a little late to the party ^^'
You can still make icons of characters that already have icons. Yours will be added to the list under that character with other artists.

Pakky

Smash Hero
Thank you so much Pakky, you're a hero!
And I collapsed last night, don't worry I'll put them up there.

Also there's gonna be a migration of all the icons to a reddit and a discord for preservation.

EDIT: Work computer didn't fail me, they have been added.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Time to update champion's road!

:ultjoker:Joker's official icon VS KMDP KMDP and DusterBuster (I think he deleted his account lmao)
Oh yeah, that happened while I was asleep.

*whistles the Velvet Room theme while fetching images*

Hmm...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I would like a stock Icon of Eight from DQ8 and a Mach Rider one based on this design:

CD11321B-72B6-490B-AA5B-327128A151E2.png

Pakky

Smash Hero
Discors link fixed champion's road updated.

Congrats to KMDP KMDP and DusterBuster DusterBuster

Also Who would like to be on the manage board for the Reddit? Going to make it's just been a little busy.

Reddit has been created additions are gonna be slow going but it'll be cleaner in the long run.

Last edited:

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
Discors link fixed champion's road updated.

Congrats to KMDP KMDP and DusterBuster DusterBuster

Also Who would like to be on the manage board for the Reddit? Going to make it's just been a little busy.

Reddit has been created additions are gonna be slow going but it'll be cleaner in the long run.
Can you give us the link to the subreddit? Unlike Discord, I actually use Reddit.

OnyanRings

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4662-0014-5533
Is it normal that the images aren't working in the icons gallery ? I can't see the Jill Valentine one :T

I browsed a little bit though the thread to find another link but it's quite lenghty, haha.

Pakky

Smash Hero
Is it normal that the images aren't working in the icons gallery ? I can't see the Jill Valentine one :T

I browsed a little bit though the thread to find another link but it's quite lenghty, haha.
I've contacted the mods but they can't seem to do anything. I would hope that the admins know.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I have all the ones I made. anything else is a no.

I was in the process of moving everything because things like this happen.
I'm sure a lot of people posted via things like Imgur, so that could help.

And yeah, I know we've had some image problems lately. Sorry about all that.

MrGameguycolor

Smash Lord
NNID
MrGameguycolor
Switch FC
7681-9716-5789
This thread looks great!
I'm enjoying the choices on who to make a stock icon.

Anyway I know there's a request part of this thread and I'm not sure if anyone wanted this.
But if the Batter stock icon (which the image won't show on my end BTW) is the character I think they are, then I'm sure someone will get some satisfaction from this:

Free cookie to anyone who can name this character.

I normally don't do graphics, so it's likely not the best, but I would appreciate some constructive feedback.

Last edited:

Pakky

Smash Hero
This thread looks great!
I'm enjoying the choices on who to make a stock icon.

Anyway I know there's a request part of this thread and I'm not sure if anyone wanted this.
But if the Batter stock icon (which the image won't show on my end BTW) is the character I think they are, then I'm sure someone will get some satisfaction from this:

Free cookie to anyone who can name this character.

I normally don't do graphics, so it's likely not the best, but I would appreciate some constructive feedback.
It looks great! Very clean, good work!

I wanna say its someone from Deltarune but I am not sure.

Pakky

Smash Hero
Guys I don't know I've contacted multiple mods and Admins and no luck

RineYFD

Smash Journeyman
I've noticed that a lot of icons are missing or have broken links. Mainly the Adeleine one. Has something happened because of the website updating or something like that?

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Don't know if there's anyone here who's still taking requests, but can someone make a small icon of Zacion and Zamazenta? Maybe close to the size of the ones in my signature? I'd really appreciate it.

Top Bottom