• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newcomer Stock Icons

Should I create a icon Discord or Reddit to place all of these

• Reddit

Votes: 20 23.8%
  • Discord

Votes: 18 21.4%
  • Both

Votes: 46 54.8%

• Total voters

Pakky

Smash Hero
And Pakky is so amazing that they listened to my control freak *** and made a smaller Twintelle that works better for sigs:

Thanks again Pakky Pakky !
No problem, you're a client and the crit made sense.

Never feel skittish when it comes to things like that.

Last edited:

Leehzart

Smash Cadet
I think I can help as well, what the icon sizes that you all use? Also can someone link to the image with the smash ultimate icons for references? thanks

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
May I suggest Squall Leonhart and Black Mage both from the Final Fantasy series

Pakky

Smash Hero
:ultpalutena:
Oh wow that does look a lot better, thanks man! Someone else said the old one looked like samus in a cow suit and I couldn't unsee it lol.
Yeah it got to me to as well as Viridi and her stupid hair, STUPID STUPID HAIR aprmjapogtmopmg!!!!!!!11111!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

JayJay55

Smash Journeyman
Made some edits of Daroach from Dalek_Kolt's Stock Icon Compilation
Daroach Stock Icon 1 (Large).png
Daroach Stock Icon 1 (Very Small).png

Daroach Stock Icon 2 (Large).png
Daroach Stock Icon 2 (Very Small).png

Daroach Stock Icon 3 (Large).png
Daroach Stock Icon 3 (Very Small).png

Attachments

Last edited:

Pakky

Smash Hero
THANKS SO MUCH!!!!! It's fantastic!
No thank you, your joy is the best reward. If no one else has made Zero, I will, just at a later date. :)

Does Mario really dream of fat men??

So I lied and Zero is next

Apologies to the one who did this before me but I was requested to do so

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I get the fact that people can't see the new icons if they're just edited in, but do remember they're still double posts. I am going to merge some posts now. If you're the latest post, make sure to see if it's on the first page or not. If it isn't. please do not bump with it a full post.

That said, is there a reason why you're making a new post per icon, Pakky? (Please reply. I'd like to understand the situation before I take action, as it may not be needed)

Pakky

Smash Hero
I get the fact that people can't see the new icons if they're just edited in, but do remember they're still double posts. I am going to merge some posts now. If you're the latest post, make sure to see if it's on the first page or not. If it isn't. please do not bump with it a full post.

That said, is there a reason why you're making a new post per icon, Pakky? (Please reply. I'd like to understand the situation before I take action, as it may not be needed)
Oh that's my mistake was just keeping people updated in multiple threads I should have bee more mindful didn't think the post rule applied here.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Oh that's my mistake was just keeping people updated in multiple threads I should have bee more mindful didn't think the post rule applied here.
It almost always does. However, once in a while we allow otherwise. For instance, some people might make a topic where they give an analysis of actual specific parts of Smash. Each post is separate due to making it look more neat. That can be allowed. I'll defer to the Mod Team on this. Obviously you wouldn't be in trouble regardless as you're updating a topic with a new unique post each time(as bump posts can be allowed if it's a legitimate post that isn't just there for the sake of bumping, but also can depend the forum. For instance, in many forums, bumping an old topic that's beyond a month is considered against the rules, however, that can depend the topic. Any official "discussion" topic for say, a franchise, can't apply to this. Because the topic is meant to have fruitful discussion. However, a completely dead and unimportant topic will likely be locked with a note to not bump topics like this, generally without an actual warning/infraction as we don't give those for bumps unless they're intentional spam in itself, or break a specific actual listed rule).

Pakky

Smash Hero
It almost always does. However, once in a while we allow otherwise. For instance, some people might make a topic where they give an analysis of actual specific parts of Smash. Each post is separate due to making it look more neat. That can be allowed. I'll defer to the Mod Team on this. Obviously you wouldn't be in trouble regardless as you're updating a topic with a new unique post each time(as bump posts can be allowed if it's a legitimate post that isn't just there for the sake of bumping, but also can depend the forum. For instance, in many forums, bumping an old topic that's beyond a month is considered against the rules, however, that can depend the topic. Any official "discussion" topic for say, a franchise, can't apply to this. Because the topic is meant to have fruitful discussion. However, a completely dead and unimportant topic will likely be locked with a note to not bump topics like this, generally without an actual warning/infraction as we don't give those for bumps unless they're intentional spam in itself, or break a specific actual listed rule).
Thanks for telling me, I'll keep my updates to my latest post in the form of edits here to keep things clean. Didn't mean to cause a headache for you and the team.

Last edited:

Imadethistoseealeak

Smash Champion
Thanks for telling me, I'll keep my updates to my latest post in the form of edits here to keep things clean. Didn't mean to cause a headache for you and the team.
Sorry for any confusion! I'd agree with Spirit Tamer and if you're the last post in this thread just update.

Thanks!

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Sorry for any confusion! I'd agree with Spirit Tamer and if you're the last post in this thread just update.

Thanks!
Just to be clear, it's not my final stance. I am not bothered either way, I was just explaining how the rules work and why exceptions exist. However, isn't this your thread? If so, well, you make the rules as long as they don't hard contradict key site rules, heh.

♕Pretty Roger♕

God Roger
NNID
RogelioWii
3DS FC
0602-6365-8680
Switch FC
SW-2762-7992-4597
✨I would like to make one final request, thank you for the Viridi icon, I would like to know if someone could make a WarioWare Gold Mona stock icon (I know there is one with the biker outfit)✨

Top Bottom