• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newcomer Stock Icons

Should I create a icon Discord or Reddit to place all of these

• Reddit

Votes: 20 23.8%
  • Discord

Votes: 18 21.4%
  • Both

Votes: 46 54.8%

• Total voters

Imadethistoseealeak

Smash Champion
I cannot attach any more images. Says server error. Anyone having this issue?
While I'm not sure about server error, how are you uploading them? If it's straight from your computer you can only do so many per post and may have reached your limit.

For example my first post are all uploaded as links rather than downloading to my computer first.

You can always start a new post to upload that's ok!

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
While I'm not sure about server error, how are you uploading them? If it's straight from your computer you can only do so many per post and may have reached your limit.

For example my first post are all uploaded as links rather than downloading to my computer first.

You can always start a new post to upload that's ok!
I am starting to see images disappearing. Do you have a zip that contains them all? wondering if it might be worth setting up a zip repo of all provided images.

Imadethistoseealeak

Smash Champion
I am starting to see images disappearing. Do you have a zip that contains them all? wondering if it might be worth setting up a zip repo of all provided images.
Hm this happened once before argh something with Smash Boards :/

I might start doing that. But it's gunna have to wait until I have some free time this weekend.

P.Kat

Smash Champion
Hm this happened once before argh something with Smash Boards :/

I might start doing that. But it's gunna have to wait until I have some free time this weekend.
Since three of my request have been done, can I request another three icons if possible?

Kat from Gravity Rush (I know I asked already, but she was my fourth request, back before the three request only rule was set, so she'll be one of my three)
Reference One, and Two

Fjorm from Fire Emblem Heroes: Reference One, and Two

Saber from Fate/Stay Night. I think someone else requested her too, before me. Reference One, Two, and Three

Last edited:

Lichzim

Smash Rookie
Ya know there happens to be a real lack of buzzsaws and blood trails here. Lets change that (I think this gives away my request)

Meat Boy (Super Meat Boy) heres some reference images. 1 and 2

Now onto the other 2.

Akuma (Street Fighter) 1 and 2

and finally

Rash (Battletoads) 1 and 2

NeonBurrito

Smash Ace
More requests. I'm just going through the OP list and doing things that jump out at me.

1a.png
1a copy.png

1b.png
1b copy.png
2.png
2 copy.png
3.png
3 copy.png
4.png
4 copy.png

5.png
5 copy.png
6a.png
6a copy.png

6b.png
6b copy.png
7a.png
7a copy.png

7b.png
7b copy.png

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
More requests. I'm just going through the OP list and doing things that jump out at me.

Squirtles is just a blue misshapen circle, lol

Pakky

Smash Hero
What's in vogue? Black outlines or no outlines? :ultryu:

Eh brb... Making thunder thighs.

Last edited:

Imadethistoseealeak

Smash Champion
I'll be catching up on updates soon. Gotta figure out which ones are broken too.

Are any on the first page broken? If anyone has time to make a list that be great, if not I should be able to get to it later today.

Pakky

Smash Hero
So is the forum problem or is something wrong on my end?

Last edited:

Imadethistoseealeak

Smash Champion
Gunna work on some stuff tonight. Maybe compile a list of artists whose icons have dissapeared and see if they can re-uploaded them.

Is their a tech person to go to on Smashboards? Maybe see if they know what's up.

Thanks again drag0nscythe drag0nscythe I'll try to upload some their when I get a chance.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Gunna work on some stuff tonight. Maybe compile a list of artists whose icons have dissapeared and see if they can re-uploaded them.

Is their a tech person to go to on Smashboards? Maybe see if they know what's up.

Thanks again drag0nscythe drag0nscythe I'll try to upload some their when I get a chance.
The images are not gone, the way smashboard is referencing the url is bad.
Copy any broken image address, and you can still find them.

https://smashboards.com/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FDj4Ndnz.png&hash=ca1bfac5d9d137a57f21b1eb050d1cf2

is the way smashboards is storing the url.
delete the &hash part at the end and everything in front of i.imgur
i.imgur.com%2FDj4Ndnz.png

then change the %2F to a /
and there is the original image.
i.imgur.com/Dj4Ndnz.png

Last edited:

Pakky

Smash Hero
Let's try this again.

Miss Thunder Thighs works so...

By me Pakky Pakky

I am tempted to make Earthworm Jim...

Last edited:

SkullKidKing

Smash Cadet
Would It be possibly for someone to make stock icons for Sami from Advance Wars and Agent J from Elite Beat Agents?

Pakky

Smash Hero

No impulse control... and it was easy.

Also is anyone doing 2B at the moment?

If not I'll do her next, because she's cute and I like her...

Hope you like it!

Also Hades

Groovy cuz I watched him as a kid

Last edited:

Imadethistoseealeak

Smash Champion
OK it seems Crashboards just fixed itself and all the images should be good. I've just updated the front page and we have over 200 characters represented! (Plus all the other one's in Dalek_Kolt Dalek_Kolt 's compilation lol)

Please check the first page and let me know if I missed any icons or requests.
drag0nscythe drag0nscythe , I know I missed one of your icons because the link was broken...a Sir Dan or something? Sorry not familiar with the character but if you could fix the link I'll post it!

Top Bottom