• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newcomer Stock Icons

Should I create a icon Discord or Reddit to place all of these

• Reddit

Votes: 20 23.8%
  • Discord

Votes: 18 21.4%
  • Both

Votes: 46 54.8%

• Total voters

Juliusaurus

Smash Ace
NNID
Juliusaurus
Here's a simple request, so simple I'm not sure if anyone's made it or not... But ummm, Ms. Pac-Man? Just the bow, the lipstick, the mole (maybe eyeliner?) added to Pac-Man's. Should be pretty simple.

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Am I free to use any of these icons? I was thinking of using the Blaze icon for my signature or maybe in YouTube Videos.

If not that is A-OK, I just thought I'd ask politely.

Artix

Smash Journeyman
Can someone out here make an icon for Saber from Fate/stay night? I would like to use it in my signature.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Am I free to use any of these icons? I was thinking of using the Blaze icon for my signature or maybe in YouTube Videos.

If not that is A-OK, I just thought I'd ask politely.
Of course you can use them. In fact I'd encourage you to do so. (though it'd be nice if you credited the creator somewhere, even if it's really small)

New_Dumal

Smash Lord
NNID
NewTouchdown
Can anyone make one of Sharena (Fire Emblem Heroes) ?
Also would appreciate a new one for Travis Touchdown.
I'm actually surprised there is no stock item for her yet, I thought she was quite popular.

(Thank you in advance for all the hard work made in this topic )

KMDP

Smash Legend
Two stock icons noone asked for!
SSBUAIGIS.png
SSBUAIGISSmall.png
Idon Idon
SSBULinkle.png
SSBULinkleSmall.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ThoughtfulWanderer

Smash Lord
I'll throw in a couple of requests:

Yarn Yoshi as an edit of Yoshi's icon

Yuri Lowell from Tales of Vesperia

Thanks in advance!

Smasherfan88

Smash Ace
NNID
Smasher06
Switch FC
8416-9167-6989
Here's some more.

And I had to make one for half my namesake.

Thanks for the Metal Face stock icon, would you mind if I added them to the Metal Face support thread? Obviously crediting you.

Also, could I request Zanza from Xenoblade Chronicles in his god form? (Not when he's possessing the giant or his true form during his final boss fight), and Malos from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 as well?

Even though this technically exists, could we get Rex and Pyra but with Mythra added into the mix as well? So, basically all three of those in one? (not including the potential final smash being--
Pneuma
) It would be cool though if Azurda was somewhere in there since he rides in Rex's helmet, but seeming as Mario's doesn't reflect Cappy being apart of his taunts (a role I could see Azurda emulating if Rex gets in) I doubt anyone would.

NeonBurrito

Smash Ace
Did a few requests.

Untitled-1.png
Untitled-1 copy.png
Untitled-2.png
Untitled-2.png
Untitled-e.png
Untitled-e copy.png

Last edited:

Imadethistoseealeak

Smash Champion
TO ALL ARTISTS! If you notice I haven't posted one of your icons to the front page within a week please let me know! I'm busy and don't have my main computer, and to top it all off Smashboards has decided to not give me notifications for this thread consistently so chances are I might have just missed it. Sorry but I will continue to try my best, keep up all the great work!

Can anyone make one of Sharena (Fire Emblem Heroes) ?
Also would appreciate a new one for Travis Touchdown.
I'm actually surprised there is no stock item for her yet, I thought she was quite popular.

(Thank you in advance for all the hard work made in this topic )
Can someone make a 2B and Medli stock icon?
There is already a Medli stock icon on the front page in case you didn't notice.
While I suppose I have no problem with either of you posting your requests here, I just want to let you know I have a policy of not adding requests to the request board if they have already been done. This is simply because there are so many requests already there, as well as to respect the artists taking requests.

By me Pakky Pakky
This may be nitpickky but could I request you make a slightly smaller one with the blue "iris" colored out? If you can't/dont' want to that's ok! I love this one and plan to add it to my sig.

Demonfunds

Smash Journeyman
TO ALL ARTISTS! If you notice I haven't posted one of your icons to the front page within a week please let me know! I'm busy and don't have my main computer, and to top it all off Smashboards has decided to not give me notifications for this thread consistently so chances are I might have just missed it. Sorry but I will continue to try my best, keep up all the great work!

There is already a Medli stock icon on the front page in case you didn't notice.
While I suppose I have no problem with either of you posting your requests here, I just want to let you know I have a policy of not adding requests to the request board if they have already been done. This is simply because there are so many requests already there, as well as to respect the artists taking requests.

This may be nitpickky but could I request you make a slightly smaller one with the blue "iris" colored out? If you can't/dont' want to that's ok! I love this one and plan to add it to my sig.
My apologies, I just thought because she was niche character that she wouldn't have one.

Pakky

Smash Hero

I'll do it as soon as I get back home. I was going to make that one at first but second guessed myself.

Neither of those requests is an issue at all I'm flattered :3

Imadethistoseealeak

Smash Champion
My apologies, I just thought because she was niche character that she wouldn't have one.
No need to apologise! Just wanted to make sure you saw it.

There are actually a ton of niche characters, both from requests as well as the artists designing icons for characters they want to see. Definitely check them out!

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
ssbu-characterIcons.png

Made some icons.

In Order

Goemon
Ebisumaru
Sasuke
Yae
Suzaku
Koroyuta
Goroku
Baben
Maki
Ryu from Breath of Fire 3
Aya from Parasite Eve
Marina from Mischief Makers
Mona from Warioware
Dark Matter from Kirby
Captain Rainbow from Captain Rainbow

Last edited:

Pakky

Smash Hero

At your request :)

Imadethistoseealeak

Smash Champion
At your request :)

Perfect! Thanks so much!

I'll make sure to add this one (as well as the other stock icons posted earlier!) tomorrow. I'll also be adding it to my current prediction signature, because I think we'll get either Mimikyu, Decideueye or Inceniroar. Thanks again, really looks great!

Pakky

Smash Hero
RIBBION

By me Pakky Pakky

Last edited:

RineYFD

Smash Journeyman

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Is my remaining request too spoilery? If no one wants to do it, I understand...making a spoiler box saying who it is may be problematic anyway

Anyone willing to do a Twintelle icon tho?

Imadethistoseealeak

Smash Champion
Is my remaining request too spoilery? If no one wants to do it, I understand...making a spoiler box saying who it is may be problematic anyway

Anyone willing to do a Twintelle icon tho?
I'll fully admit...I don't know how to put that on the request board. I've debated putting it up as "Elma Spoiler" or something like that...I can do that if you'd like?

I will bump up my Twintelle request now that two people have requested her!
View attachment 154114

Made some icons.

In Order

Goemon
Ebisumaru
Sasuke
Yae
Suzaku
Koroyuta
Goroku
Baben
Maki
Ryu from Breath of Fire 3
Aya from Parasite Eve
Marina from Mischief Makers
Mona from Warioware
Dark Matter from Kirby
Captain Rainbow from Captain Rainbow
I just noticed these weren't separate images. Do you mind posting them as separate images? Makes it easier to add them to the list, and most people prefer separate icons for each character.

If you can't that's fine, it will just take me a long time to post them because I don't really have the time to individually cut them.

Last edited:

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
You couldn't Kirbify this one, could you.
Not sure what you are asking. Asking for the kirby icon with Marina on it, or a 3d model wearing Marina's hair and hat. I can do either, but expect it to be a very bad 3d model (or the N64 one because I am a fan of those.)

Planning on adding more to that list from above. should I just make a new post, or edit the old one.
And do you want them seperate?

Imadethistoseealeak

Smash Champion
Not sure what you are asking. Asking for the kirby icon with Marina on it, or a 3d model wearing Marina's hair and hat. I can do either, but expect it to be a very bad 3d model (or the N64 one because I am a fan of those.)

Planning on adding more to that list from above. should I just make a new post, or edit the old one.
And do you want them seperate?
Separate if you can, makes it way easier to add them and for others to use (assuming you are ok with people using them, if you are not that's ok and I will not add them to the first post)

I have no rules here about posts so either edit your last or post new is fine. HOWEVER, if you keep editing your post I might miss it in the future so you might need to give me a nudge to remind me lol.

Pakky

Smash Hero
Who wants Chun Li?

I know I do guess she's up next!

Hope you guys like the Ribbon girl. Though I not sure if I should add the eyelashes in a revision of her.

Last edited:

Esquelen

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0130-1916-2977
Switch FC
SW-3004-0190-2265
I made this Tibby icon from Rhythm Heaven Megamix.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I'll fully admit...I don't know how to put that on the request board. I've debated putting it up as "Elma Spoiler" or something like that...I can do that if you'd like?

I will bump up my Twintelle request now that two people have requested her!

I just noticed these weren't separate images. Do you mind posting them as separate images? Makes it easier to add them to the list, and most people prefer separate icons for each character.

If you can't that's fine, it will just take me a long time to post them because I don't really have the time to individually cut them.
“Elma (Spoiler)” works fine, thanks!

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Separate if you can, makes it way easier to add them and for others to use (assuming you are ok with people using them, if you are not that's ok and I will not add them to the first post)

I have no rules here about posts so either edit your last or post new is fine. HOWEVER, if you keep editing your post I might miss it in the future so you might need to give me a nudge to remind me lol.
I will edit this post with them all separate. And add a few new ones.
And people can go nuts with them. Use them as much as you want. I can say I will be making odd balls that have no hopes in hell. but I do really like the icon style. Will also add some that fair a better chance also.

Ganbare Goemon Series: (Only expect Goemon, but I made one many of the characters from the series)
ssbu_goemon.png
ssbu_ebisumaru.png
ssbu_sasuke.png
ssbu_yae.png
ssbu_suzaku.png
ssbu_koryuta.png
ssbu_goroku.png
ssbu_baben.png
ssbu_maki.png

Marina - Mischief Makers
ssbu_marina.png

Ryu - Breath of Fire 3
ssbu_ryu_bof3.png

Aya - Parasite Eve
ssbu_aya_pe.png

Dark Matter - Kirby
ssbu_darkMatter.png

Captain Rainbow - Captain Rainbow
ssbu_captainRainbow.png

Mona - Warioware
ssbu_mona.png

Gwendolyn - Odin Sphere
ssbu_gwendolyn_os.png

Marina Kirby - Because ryuu seika ryuu seika asked for it
ssbu_marina_kirby.png
ssbu_marina_kirby2.png

More to come.

Last edited:

ryuu seika

Smash Master
Stock icon style, as seen in this thread, just with her hair and hat on a Kirby. I'm not sure if Kirby's stock icon has limbs so take liberties as you see fit.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
I cannot attach any more images. Says server error. Anyone having this issue?
Wnderer - Shadow of the Colossus
ssbu_wanderer_sotc.png

Bendy
ssbu_bendy.png

Sir Dan - Medievil
ssbu_dan_medievil.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom