• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newcomer Stock Icons

Should I create a icon Discord or Reddit to place all of these

• Reddit

Votes: 20 23.8%
  • Discord

Votes: 18 21.4%
  • Both

Votes: 46 54.8%

• Total voters

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Thank you so much!

I do my best!
Maybe I should try and somewhat do them of some of my own characters. I have made stock icons of them before, but they were similar to previous Smash games, where a symbol or head worked. Like MegaMan's Blaster or Deviot's head.

Anyway, with a direct coming up, I wonder how similar some of these heads will be to the real ones.

Imadethistoseealeak

Smash Champion
WOW I missed a lot while I was busy this weekend. I'll have to set aside time tonight to put these all on the front page.

Special thanks to Pakky Pakky for the Jill Valentine icon, that was actually my request! Can you do me a favor and make the one with her beret a little smaller? Just a bit to match the other icons in my signature. I absolutely love it though!

Pakky

Smash Hero
WOW I missed a lot while I was busy this weekend. I'll have to set aside time tonight to put these all on the front page.

Special thanks to Pakky Pakky for the Jill Valentine icon, that was actually my request! Can you do me a favor and make the one with her beret a little smaller? Just a bit to match the other icons in my signature. I absolutely love it though!
I will as soon as I get home, thank you so much :)

I'll edit it as I did with the Fulgore one, by that I mean replacing it.

I may redo the 'Evil' version as well cuz I don't know it feels odd.

BAM!

Last edited:

Kakaw

Smash Rookie
If anyone does primid i will just straight up cease to exist

Last edited:

Pakky

Smash Hero

Last edited:

Pakky

Smash Hero

Sure, gray or teal for Sliver?

Last edited:

Pakky

Smash Hero

Selfish I know but I wanted to challenge myself real fast hope you like it!

Last edited:

Mastermiine

Smash Journeyman
Wow all of these look so great!

If anyone has time Yarn Yoshi, Dr. Luigi, and Naruto would be my next three.

Pakky

Smash Hero

So, I can never judge the 'level' with these girls with hair. Hope this isn't too jerking.

Last edited:

Imadethistoseealeak

Smash Champion
ALRIGHT! I finally took the time to put up all new icons as well as requests. Sorry that took so long!

I really want to do a section showcasing the actual icons for newcomers and what are artists came up with, comparing them. But for the time being I'm going to wait until Smashboards updates the emoticons with the new character icons.

sam☆jam

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MiracleJeanacle
3DS FC
1032-1249-3789
ALRIGHT! I finally took the time to put up all new icons as well as requests. Sorry that took so long!

I really want to do a section showcasing the actual icons for newcomers and what are artists came up with, comparing them. But for the time being I'm going to wait until Smashboards updates the emoticons with the new character icons.
Cool! I actually think Splat's edited icon of King K. Rool looks nicer than the official icon (It's hard to make him look good at a head-on angle)

Pakky

Smash Hero

Thank you so much I was eagerly awaiting the update. Thank you for all your hard work I know I've been moving pretty quick, haha.

One, problem though. Muddy Mole is under a second tad for Rash.

Imadethistoseealeak

Smash Champion
Thank you so much I was eagerly awaiting the update. Thank you for all your hard work I know I've been moving pretty quick, haha.

One, problem though. Muddy Mole is under a second tad for Rash.
No THANK YOU! You're the one creating the art I'm just updating lol.

And thanks for pointing that out, I'll clean it up when I get a chance.

Pakky

Smash Hero
Pakky Pakky can you hook a brother up with a Quote and or Curly Brace Stock Icon?
I'll be on vacation after today so I got you fam.

I think I'll making these until the game comes out and personal requests I'll prioritize

The only ones I won't do are none video game characters. James Bond might get a pass though.

Pakky

Smash Hero
Last edited:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I noticed Toon Zelda didn't get her own icon yet so here you go.
Toon Zelda Icon.png
Toon Zelda ST Icon.png
Toon Zelda WW HD Icon.png

Toon Zelda.png
Toon Zelda ST.png
Toon Zelda WW HD.png
Couldn't decide on which version to pick so I made three ones based off her Badge Arcade, Spirit Tracks and Wind Waker HD colours. Enjoy.

Top Bottom