• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calane

Smash Ace
...Well...okay...

Kirby can't even get 4 characters, dang it. Fire Emblem gets so much love.

Thermithral

Smash Journeyman
NNID
blahara
3DS FC
1375-7535-6452
Switch FC
6524 3241 3725
I am so happy right now. Finally a first party character, and from an amazing game no less. :D

Cap'n Jack

Smash Lord
More blue haired sword users! At least they did not have to waste that much time in these characters

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
at least they corrected female's byleth awkward face... daaaangi'm kinda happy but i really would prefered edelgard, claude, or dimitri over byleth :c

Jerry98

Smash Journeyman
As long as his gameplay is unique I'm ok with him.
But I did not expect him at all and I don't know if I am disappointed or not...

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
... can't say I'm underwhelmed because I was absolutely prepared for this. But I'm not gonna listen to Sakurai talk Fire Emblem for 30 minutes.

Last edited:

♕Pretty Roger♕

God Roger
NNID
RogelioWii
3DS FC
0602-6365-8680
Switch FC
SW-2762-7992-4597
I am so happy with Byleth, Sothis and everyone else! Three Houses deserved

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I guess "new worlds" can also mean an actual new game?

Or, well, Reggie misspoke again.

I didn't think it was inherently new franchises, but this was unexpected. Either way, this'll be interesting to play as.

[Maple]

Smash Journeyman
*sigh* welp this is imo a boring choice. Lets hope he/she will be fun to play

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
YES! I actually got another character I wanted!
And Weapon Swapping? This is better than I could have imagined!
I'm sorry to everyone, but am so beyond happy to have another Fire Emblem character and the one I wanted most even..and at least she isn't just a swordsman but actually represent another element of Fire Emblem, weapon swapping..its kind of like the Pokémon Trainer style someone here wanted with the House Leaders..but I like this a lot more.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I guess "new worlds" can also mean an actual new game?

Or, well, Reggie misspoke again.

I didn't think it was inherently new franchises, but this was unexpected. Either way, this'll be interesting to play as.
I thought Sakurai said new worlds. Reggie just said new characters.

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
For real though, I'm glad he listened to the decade long demand for an FE rep that shows the Sword/Axe/Spear triangle.
And a bonus Bow too.

TheTuninator

Smash Champion
People are going to be salty, and as an Advance Wars fan you'd think I'd have more reason to be than most, but honestly, FE3H was huge and absolutely deserves this. I ain't even mad.

andree123

Smash Ace
Byelth came way too early, I expect her/him to be post pass, but I think that Sakurai originally intended to have Byelth to be post-pass but problems with the original FP5 character caused Sakurai's team to swap the original FP5 with Byelth instead.

Brindor

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2939-3197-6187
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.jpg

SMASH BROS YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS I LOVE GOSSIPING ABOUT SMASH BROOOOOSSS!!!! HE'S IN!!! SHE'S IN!!!! XE'S IN!!!! GENOFANS BTFO'D!!! I NEED MY SMASH BROS GOSSIP. I NEED IT. ALL DAY EVERY DAY 24/7 EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY HOUR OR I WILL EXPLODE. IT IS VITAL TO MY BEING. I EAT, DRINK, SLEEP, BREATHE, PEE, AND CRAP SMASH BROS. NO STAGES, NO ITEMS, NO GAMEPLAY. JUST THE ROSTER. ALL I NEED IS THE ROSTER. I DON'T EVEN OWN THE GAME, I'D RATHER PAY SAKURAI $1000 TO GIVE ME A PICTURE OF THE ENTIRE ROSTER TO HANG ON MY WALL. SMASH BROS YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! WHAT'S THE SCOOP? GIVE ME THE SCOOP. GIVE IT TO ME PAPAGENO. GIVE IT TO ME BLOCKEDCONTENT. SABI, VERGEBIN, TWITTER DUDE 248. GIVE ME THE LEAKS. GIVE ME MY FUEL. THEY'RE IN YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS THEY'RE IN THEY'RE IN THEY'REINTHEY'REINTHEY'REIN YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHH!!! THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY SHORT MEANINGLESS LIFE. THEY'RE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNN!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom