• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I really suggest to follow Nekoo Nekoo ’s advice.

We are better off going completely blind at the Game Awards than bothering with all this insider stuff.

It will be better for all of us at the long term.

yeet123

Banned via Warnings
Im very interested as to what type of fighter KOS-MOS would be.

Does she have a ton of projectiles like Samus?

Is she close quarters combat like Greninja?

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I really suggest to follow Nekoo Nekoo ’s advice.

We are better off going completely blind at the Game Awards than bothering with all this insider stuff.

It will be better for all of us at the long term.
No, he was implying that the information and backpedaling that we're receiving is doing jack **** to narrow down who fighter #5 is, so we may as well be going in blind.

Last edited:

Flyboy

Smash Hero
Nah, watch it be Abel's Ark. It reflects all the games in a way. Abel is both important in Gears, Saga, also the Sammarian ships in Xenoblade X look EXACTLY like Abel's Ark. Plus, there are more references in Xenoblade 2 also. Trust me
I was thinking that, the Durandal, or the Song of Nephilim, but I also know that so far the team has selected either omnipresent or early game areas. Bayonetta's clock tower is such an amazing stage, but it's also the opening of the first game. Mementos is based on the title screen and UI of Persona 5 along with the one area that's important the entire game. The KOF arena is unique but heavily based on 13 and 14's arena, and every KOF game has a coliseum setting.

Abel's Ark would be excellent, especially because of all it can represent, but it depends on what they try and do. Y'know, if she gets in.

Ovaltine

Smash Master
Yeah this update has just shown that all the insider **** is not worth splitting hairs over, something that... well, that I already knew lol. Hopefully it makes people realize just how full of bologna these guys are, though.

We riding in blind, baby!

Nightguything

Smash Journeyman
if Kos-Mos gets in without the Black Tar track from X, then It was all a complete waste of effort.

s/

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
Regardless of who it is. I still made this.
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Not sure why people are jumping on teams when Verge has yet to deconfirm KOSMOS yet. Remember, his source for some reason couldn't deny her but previously denied all Namco reps. Strange, innit?
Just because he’s not deconfirming her dosent mean she’s 5

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
So yeah we're getting Joker 2 with how no-one knows who it is then.

Kasumi win.

Barrubo

Smash Apprentice
How about we stop all this and try to start a conversation on who we want to be in. All this speculation is just hurting my head.

I.D.

Smash Lord
Still maintain what I originally said, one of two possibilities (or even both at once):
1. Kos-mos is real, Jon "guessed" right once again.
2. Jon wanted to bait vergeben and sabi after getting fed up with them, seems to have worked perfectly considering both are not very subtly moving towards kos-mos at the moment with verge going "my source thought she was nintendo" and now sabi going "well it's a good thing you are correcting yourself verge because the character is totally from one of the companies you disconfirmed but I didn't *wink* *wink*". It really looks like both are piggybacking now.

CapitaineCrash

Smash Champion
The worst part about all of this is that if Kos-Mos is the last fighter, people will scream "Oh yeah Sabi was right all along" and if it's something else "Oh yeah, vergeben best leaker he was right" and all of this will never stop.

frozolloyd

Smash Apprentice
Wait I'm confused. Isn't sabi implying that first list Vergeben made was the inaccurate one? She/he even says "its good he corrected himself". If that's the case that really doesn't tell us if his current list is inaccurate or not, right?

Last edited:

Lady Kuki

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PetraRal01
3DS FC
4854-7185-6306
How about we stop all this and try to start a conversation on who we want to be in. All this speculation is just hurting my head.
Thing is, we’ve already done this multiple times.

osby

Smash Obsessed
We all want Baboosumi, so that's not an interesting topic.

SKX31

Smash Master
Oh my god this is confusing.
To qoute a legendary tweet:

I'm starting to think me posting about the Chinese release is at least 10 times healthier than whatever confusion is going on.

And that includes me jumping the gun on a Official post on a social media website there.

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
Wait I'm confused. Isn't sabi implying that first list Vergeben made was the inaccurate one? She/he even says "its good he corrected himself". If that's the case that really doesn't tell us if his current is inaccurate or not, right?
Sabi's now saying that Verge is wrong and that the character is from his deconfirmed list, and now it's a fight over which of them is right.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
It's neck-and-neck between Baboom and The Game Guy if you ask me, but Kasumi could sneak in last second depending on which insider you believe.

I believe fighter #5 is clear as day now, everyone.

Gentlepanda Gentlepanda hasn't let me down before with his findings so I guess Kasumi win after all.

SNEKeater

Smash Master
HEAVEN OR HELL

FINAL DUEL

LET'S ROCK
Imagine we get Faust instead of Sol. I would be okay with that even if it's only to see Faust doing this to every Smash character

After seeing this I believe that there's no one who wouldn't want THIS in Smash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom