• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newcomer #3 leaps onto the scene!

H

homelessvagrant

IIt’d be cool if Diddy ran in the same fashion as in DKC. I bet he will too.

K

Kinnikuman

I’ve decided I’m not sleeping December 3rd UNTILL I SEE THE UPDATE!

H

homelessvagrant

Ashnard is a villian from fire emblem path of radiance

here’s his wikipedia article, enjoy

Ashnard
Class: King Daein
Race: Beorc
Weapon: Sword (Gurgurant)
The king of the nation of Daein, Ashnard (アシュナード, AshunÄdo?) wages war on Crimea in an effort to ignite a continent-wide conflict. His goal is to obtain Lehran’s Medallion, the Fire Emblem, which holds the spirit of an evil god that thrives on chaotic energies. Although he obtains the medallion and makes numerous efforts to sow the seeds of war across Tellius, he is ultimately defeated at the end of the game despite being able to use the medallion to gain god-like power. Ashnard’s wyvern mount is in fact not a wyvern at all, but the warped form of Rajaion, a dragon laguz and Ena’s fiance, given to him by the Black Knight along with his armor. Before becoming king, he was a great warrior who was able to almost single-handedly grant victory to Daein in a minor conflict between Daein and Begnion. His rise to power was considered highly unlikely because a long list of other relatives stood ahead of him in line for the throne. Although it is publicly believed that a major illness led to the deaths of the other potential rulers, in reality, Ashnard himself eliminated them all.

It is revealed in a battle text with Ike that Ashnard believes that the current society, based on Begnion’s hierarchy, is wrong. Ashnard believes that one’s lot in life should be solely based on their power; he tells Ike that class and species won’t matter in his world, that the strong will ultimately rule the weak. This likely explains Daein’s system, where those who display great levels of might, particularly in combat, have the ability to gain much power within Daein society regardless of class or social standing.

H

homelessvagrant

I guess he’d be cool because he looks cool and rides a frippin dragon. I myself think their are more unique characters to be added to brawl, but if he’s added, angry I will’t I not be.

S

speed demon fox_

i just didnt think there will still be people posting here.

H

homelessvagrant

It’s okay, that just makes you less of a nerd. Good for you.

Top Bottom