• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEWBS FOR BRAWL III Tournament!!!-[UPDATE] MELEE SINGLES ADDED Waterbury, CT Aug 23rd

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
^^

Do you guys actually main Fox and Falco? And your bros? THat'd be kinda cool if you teamed like that....idk.

Papito

Smash Journeyman
^^

Do you guys actually main Fox and Falco? And your bros? THat'd be kinda cool if you teamed like that....idk.
actually we dont really have experience in teams cuz we never actually play teams. since we hardly play people that is, but when we do that would probably be a good idea i guess

DCUP

Smash Rookie
Just so you know, guys.
Food WILL be allowed inside the venue. Louis was unsure, but my father has been best friends with the venue owner for, like, ever and we talked to him.
He's just asking that we throw things in the garbage when we're done with it because its technically a private club, but I've got connections. (:

So, BRING MUNCHIES!

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Can I still sign up once/if i go? I was just informed recently by Ace that CT isn't that far away from me, and I am thinking about going.

Runicwings

Smash Apprentice
Can I still sign up once/if i go? I was just informed recently by Ace that CT isn't that far away from me, and I am thinking about going.
Yeah you can sign up at the door but please everyone who hasn't pre reg, do so, Just PM me it isnt that hard, and while your at it tell me whether or not your bringing a TV because I need to know how many we have. I rather know we have too little then not know how many we have at all, so just help a host out here. Thank you.

P.S

Who wants to MM my brawl Luigi??

Papito

Smash Journeyman
Yeah you can sign up at the door but please everyone who hasn't pre reg, do so, Just PM me it isnt that hard, and while your at it tell me whether or not your bringing a TV because I need to know how many we have. I rather know we have too little then not know how many we have at all, so just help a host out here. Thank you.

P.S

Who wants to MM my brawl Luigi??
i would its not that hard i know what to do

Runicwings

Smash Apprentice
If I go I wont know until this thursday, hopefully ill have a ride too. normally I work the mornings so ill miss doubles see you there ^____^

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
hopefully i can make it to this, i can bring a wii if you still need those, ill probably bring it away just incases. but i'll probably need a ride

Top Bottom