• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Newbs For Brawl 4 ~ Watertown, CT~ October 25th]

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Ya I do. We can do Sheik dittos too cuz I play Sheik sometimes lmao.

If you want, I'm not really picky on a partner. I only do doubles for fun.
Lol we should stop playing the same characters ha mad weird. Do you also play Lucario, Mario and Peach by chance?

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Lol we should stop playing the same characters ha mad weird. Do you also play Lucario, Mario and Peach by chance?
Lmao I play like everyone, but playing them well is different. Peach and Mario I do use every now and then though, Mario just for the laughs of caping. No Lucario though.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
If crews happen and me and NinjaLink are in it, You can NOT put me in him on the same team. It be unfair. He is known as one of the top players in N.Y and I guess I am too (For Peach anyway but do well in tournaments with her.)

So Yea, you can't put us in the same team.

noodles

Smash Champion
have the top 4 there be captains so to even out skill, this can be decided by a small round robin type thing

IcyLight

Smash Lord
hey hey hey does that mean i can't be on your team noodles? or TV? ><

BTW drk.peach and T.V.

Me and noodles are coming to get you! xD

noodles

Smash Champion
^ actually true lol. disregard my last post. that way we can have the most **** crew. let it be like me icy tv wes (if hes going) and new york vs every one there regardless of the # of players there lol

didnt see you there (edit)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
So let me get this straight, you want me and NinjaLink on the same team and we pick a few more against the team you just called out? ok, fine with me.

Edit- nevermind read wrong. But dang that a lil extreme dont you think?

IcyLight

Smash Lord
butthair, IRL tournies are amazing. Wi-Fi is bad. nice to hear new smashers entering the brawl scene. We need to start getting more tournaments guys, brawl is dying in Ct/New England area. Let's revive this ****! gogo newbs 4 brawl needs to get huge

noodles

Smash Champion
So let me get this straight, you want me and NinjaLink on the same team and we pick a few more against the team you just called out? ok, fine with me.

Edit- nevermind read wrong. But dang that a lil extreme dont you think?
depends on attendance i guess

TeeVee

Smash Lord
Dark Pch + TeeVee vs Noodles + Icy

It's going to be epic, dark get your recording **** out

IcyLight

Smash Lord
hey why isn't luigi's mansion a counterpick!? :O

i guess i'll have to take you guys to my old counterpicks...

>: )

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
hey why isn't luigi's mansion a counterpick!? :O

i guess i'll have to take you guys to my old counterpicks...

>: )
I think that stage is an official bann cause of characters like meta. If you heard what plank does there, you know why.

Butthair

Smash Rookie
butthair, IRL tournies are amazing. Wi-Fi is bad. nice to hear new smashers entering the brawl scene. We need to start getting more tournaments guys, brawl is dying in Ct/New England area. Let's revive this ****! gogo newbs 4 brawl needs to get huge
Thanks Icy :D I love Brawl, but unfortunately have been condemned to just online play. I'm excited to be starting some irl tourneys. I don't expect to get too far, but oh well. It'll be fun :)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Thats a Peach stage too you know/ Her Dais **** there, you will be boucing left and right there. I can rack up damage so quick there, and my uptilt goes through the floor too. I can also have you bouncing up and down with her Dtilt. People just don't know it cause they never seen a good Peach play there. I beat Snakeee (Best ZSS in N.Y) on that stage in a tournament match in the third game FTW. He picked that stage against me cause ZSS does good there. But he had no clue what Peach could do there as well.

noodles

Smash Champion
hmm i should check out the stages im banning....

well assuming i profit and have enough money to enter other stuff

noodles

Smash Champion
iunno i think its good for peach though. but olimar can camp well there. plus itll be hard to gimp him id think do to the water/extra edges to grab

noodles

Smash Champion
i stand corrected. lmao though something i thought about that would really suck for olimar: up to recover since hes hanging nailed by klaptrap that would really suck lol

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
He went campy on that stage, so he was getting me for a while. First time I took olimar there. So I had to figure out what to do. Once I did, I was able to take control of the fight and turn the tables around.

IcyLight

Smash Lord
ugh don't speak of jungle japes, delete that video! xD BTW no one will CP me here because it's officially banned in my book. High ceilings far edges, no recovery for oli...gg gay match dark peach, i have a surprise for you next time >: )

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok I am heading out the door now. I should be at the station around 11:30 04 around 12. Voildious, I'll give you a call when I am a few stops away from waterbury station.

DotDo

Smash Rookie
Really fun tournament M-D. It was my first irl tournament, and it was awesome. Thanks for hosting :) This is Cary, by the way.

PrepareYourself

Smash Ace
Really fun tournament M-D. It was my first irl tournament, and it was awesome. Thanks for hosting :) This is Cary, by the way.
I have to echo him. First tourney, great fun, fight Dark.Pch. Moon Doggie is still awesome.

-PrepU

Top Bottom