• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Newbs For Brawl 4 ~ Watertown, CT~ October 25th]

IcyLight

Smash Lord
should be making this...would like to see more interested players though. it's disappointing about how no one in CT is interested in brawl tourneys, i might have to go back to melee now. Anyways, am hoping for nice attendance. TeeVee if we both go to this we should MM it's too good

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
^ Agreed with both. I would really like to get better at this game and work on how it's played/ I play it but no one seems interested enough to get better at this game for whatever reason. So lame. The Northeast is looking like the only region that's going back to Melee. Looks like I'm gonna have to start going out of state for decent Brawl tournies, but if this has 25-30 people I'll be happy. I don't expect that haha but oh well.

noodles

Smash Champion
this event is probably going to tv or icy, but it looks like itll be a small pot =(

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
this event is probably going to tv or icy, but it looks like itll be a small pot =(
Not if I have something to say about it , see you guys there. >_____0 seriously north east
just needs to get with the times, they will sooner or later but sooner would be better.

>>

TeeVee

Smash Lord
im actually gonna need a doubles partner for this if i go...

double post =/

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Oh. I thought M-D and I were like, good at this game and stuff but I guess not :0P

Yeah Northeast needs to stop obsessing over Melee. I want more competition!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I will be attending this. I would need housing and someone to pick me up from the bus station. Can anyone help me out with that?

br4n

Smash Apprentice
Is that so? Are you sure you mom is gonna be cool with that? I am 20 and you are 15
i can PROBABLY house you , ill let you know in the next week or two , send me a pm so i dont forget. but you have to help me work on my melee peach if you do come :D

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
i can PROBABLY house you , ill let you know in the next week or two , send me a pm so i dont forget. but you have to help me work on my melee peach if you do come :D

Help your Peach to get housed, sounds good to me. But I am gonna check if TeeVee can.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
at this point idk, look for someone else to house you for now; if no one can then ill force my mom lol

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Tell your mom you have a famous proi coming to your house, that should work >____>

Ha, kidding. I'm just a Peach player. I guess i'll take on the other dudes offer. I have to help you Peach right? Should not be too hard.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Don't expect too much from my melee Peach, I don't have melee and have not played it in a while. Some one lost my copy. But I should get it back, hopefully. I'm mostly here for brawl.

Also the only stop in CT that the bus would leave me is in hartford. I would need someone to pick me up from there.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
^It's pretty sic that you're going bring NY with you!!! I definately would like to play you. I've never played a Peach mainer. Just so you know it may be a better idea for you to take the train and that goes right into Waterbury which is very close to the venue and if that's the case I can pick you up the day of. My house is very small though so I don't think I'll be able to house you sorry :0/ I can ask M-D if you'de like he's also very close.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
^It's pretty sic that you're going bring NY with you!!! I definately would like to play you. I've never played a Peach mainer. Just so you know it may be a better idea for you to take the train and that goes right into Waterbury which is very close to the venue and if that's the case I can pick you up the day of. My house is very small though so I don't think I'll be able to house you sorry :0/ I can ask M-D if you'de like he's also very close.

I am not Bringing NY with me. I am coming alone. Like to do things on my own without NY around.

I'll play you if you want and thanks for the train tip

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Yes, Yes it does TeeVee, Anyone want to enter doubles with me if I go?

TeeVee

Smash Lord
your threats amuse me...

it's gonna be hilarious that while we're playing in team games, we're gonna be arguing the whole time haha

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Can't come to this one anymore... Sorry to whoever wanted to see me there.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Hmm...I'm starting to think Yoshi's Island should be taken off the counterpick list as well. It's mad small and has the walk off side.

Voidious

Smash Apprentice
Hmm...I'm starting to think Yoshi's Island should be taken off the counterpick list as well. It's mad small and has the walk off side.
Not coming to this one, but my 2 cents: it being MK's worst stage is reason enough to leave it in.

It is a funky stage and I don't particularly like it otherwise, but I've grown tolerant of it since the SBR added it to their CP list.

Top Bottom