• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie Mafia 6 - OVER! Who lived happily ever after in Newbie Land?!

The_Guide

Smash Journeyman
'Sup guys. Looks like a nice game played out in my absence. Props to the mafia for turning it around like that. Also, thanks to Xivii for inviting me into the game. :)

Now, I'm guessing y'all have been wondering where I got off to. The reason is simple, albeit stupid on my part; I was struggling to get an essay done due to procrastination, and, because I was mad that I couldn't pull myself away from the internet, I had my mom lock the internet on my computer. It wasn't until a few hours later that I remembered that I had obligations to keep on the interwebs. >_>

Also, OMFG on calling Swiss day 1. To be honest, I would've thought he was town if I'd still been in the game. Though, on day 5, I probably would've considered him possible scum.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
All of you should go join Cartoon Cartoons mafia.

:)
Thisthisthisthis

Although Vand and PSI already joined... Swiss, playing with you again would be fun. Don't know where Hida and Guide went off to but if they get the chance it'd be cool to play a full game with them as well.

EDIT: Oh there you are Guide :laugh:

The_Guide

Smash Journeyman
All of you should go join Cartoon Cartoons mafia.

:)
I would, but I've got finals coming up. I'll probably play more mafia once I have free time.

Edit: Ya know what? I'll just sign up as a replacement. Good compromise, there.

@Clownbot: *POOF*

You can't beat my ninja reappearing skills.

;)

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Swiss - MVP this game; had 90% of the town fooled. Sadly his guesses on power roles were almost always wrong.
rPSI - Did such a wonderful, wonderful job in my opinion. So many of the arguments on him were either baseless, due to tunneling, or from scum. You did a great job with the constant pressure that you received the entire game. Keep playing the way you do and tell people to deal with it. :p
Ryker/McFox - Cleared each other pretty fast; should have just ran this game together. :p
vanderzant - Critical of everything, very good at making observations and arguments. Very good play.
Kataefi - Poor Kat, recruiting godfather on D1.
Gheb_01 - Thanks for stepping in. <3
xxFrohawkxx - Try to take a stance more as scum (and town) and you'll be fine.
Clownbot/hidajiremi/The_Guide/The Paprika Killer/Sworddancer. - Good job. :p
VitaminC - You didn't play. :(
SwordsRBroken - If you're going to sheep who town finds scummy & then investigate that person; at least give your investigations some level of credit. It was highly more probable rPSI was town than godfather and you should have dissuaded it for the time being.
Super Smash Bros. Fan - Ryker/tPK slot was clear to you. You proceeded to try to get the player who was clear to you lynched the entirety of the game. You were told who you protected N1 in two separate PMs. You lied about not having a result & single-handedly changed a very good situation for town into a giant mess. Your play this game was disrespectful to the players you played with and to the mod who you essentially lied about modding poorly. I am blacklisting you from any future games of mine for actively playing against your win condition. I do not have a tolerance for the way you played/acted this game. You have played quite a few games at this point, you know what you are doing, there is really no excuse for purposely attempting to make town lose. That's really what I see it as.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
xiivi - best mod

props

congratulations to swiss and my boy clownbot for the win

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Clownbot stop winning newbie games. :<

I'm going to see if I can join Newbie Mafia. . . 8. I'm too busy atm for the 7th one. :laugh:

Also just to let everyone know I would of told my N1 results. Sorry I replaced out, it was for some personal reasons.

Tbh, I wouldn't of done too well, though. I was kinda lurking this game after I replaced out, and the entire time I was thinking that Mcfox and vanderzant was scum. Shows how much I know.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Clownbot - Good job. :p

Do you see anything in my play you think I can work on?

congratulations to swiss and my boy clownbot for the win
Lol, thanks Tom.

Do you see yourself coming back to Mafia anytime soon? I got a chance to play with you twice in Smash Bros. and Newbie 5 but you didn't stay long for either of them.

Clownbot stop winning newbie games. :<
I will as soon as Xiivi makes a Newbie setup that doesn't tempt me to join D:

But in all seriousness, yeah, I'll probably sit out on the next one. Even though the setup will probably be interesting =P

Swiss

Smash Lord
I have final year uni exams coming up, so I'll join the next game AFTER them (4th june).

Next time I'll stick to not guessing role PM's :D

Xiivi = Beast Mod.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
My worst fear came true. I even told Xiivi on AIM something like "I hope Swiss isn't GF". I bet he laughed his *** off after seeing that.

Vand was best townie imo.

:059:

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
My suspicions were totally wrong. It was probably partially my fault that town lynched rPSI. xD

Swiss

Smash Lord
My suspicions were totally wrong. It was probably partially my fault that town lynched rPSI. xD
Bah, I pushed it as hard as I could and kind of twisted the whole ' you being cop' thing to mean he musta been scum.

After I was NK'd, I sent a pm to Xiivi about who I thought was scum, and I said "If Swiss is scum I'll probably fall out of my chair"

XD
LMAO

I think I had a pretty easy ride to be fair, no-one ever really pushed on me other than Ryker, so I think people assumed I was town too early..then all I had to do was not kill the cult members for an auto win.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
PSI, after you died Swiss had Clown + Kat + Gheb all on his side, so it was really only Pap, SSBF and myself who could have a reason to suspect him. And I think we all just thought he was town tbh... LOL

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Lol I read the mafia quick topic and I gotta hand it to Swiss he really knows how to get into character, playing the main villain and all. :laugh:

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Congrats to scum, especially Swiss. To be 100% honest, you weren't as clear to me as I'd made it out to be, but you were still low on my suspect list when I died. I was pretty much at 95% on Ryker being town though. Oh well, gg scum.

Top Bottom