• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie Mafia 4: Town wins (Xiivi rules)

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Town Tracker am i. Tracked Arrow N1. He went nowhere. That's why i haven't been as suspicious of him. N2 i tracked Kirbyoshi (xp) and we all know what happened to him.

Will not hammer until wednesday.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Unvote vote Gheb

Xiivi, modkilling scum should've ended the day. Game was literally impossible to win for me after moose died :(

:059:

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Game Ends

Day 3 Vote Count 1-3:
xXArrowXx: KevinM (:suess:)
SwordsRbroken: (0)
§teel: (0)
KevinM: (0)
Gheb_01: §teel, xXArrowXx, Gheb_01 (:suess::suess::suess:)

Not Voting: SwordsRbroken (:suess:)

The group of chefs argue against each other for what seems like ages. Some of the had their eyes set on one chef with an :059: tattooed on his right shoulder. However, as things dragged on, the others simply weren't willing to agree on him, willing to spare his life for the time being. After after the loss of his friend, he simply he decided it'd be best to put himself out of his own misery and he went and had his last meal.

Gheb_01, Mafia Arcanine Goon, has been lynched!

The remaining Chefs celebrate in their victory! Hooray! Town Wins!

In fact, the 4 surviving chefs are so happy, that they decide to go and recruit some new chefs in order to prepare a cake for the late prince's younger brother who's to take the throne as king...

---------------------

(The set-up is Closed JK9)

Tracker: SwordsRbroken
Jailkeeper: Clownbot/mentosman8
Mafia: Gheb_01, undead_moose
Townie: Steel, The_Guide/Kirbyoshi, SummonerAU, KevinM, xXArrowXx

You are a chef in the king’s court! Alongside the eight other chefs, you have been working day in and day out to prepare a cake for the coronation ceremony for the young new king. Now the day of celebration has arrived, and tragedy has struck! You have no special powers, but you must use your wits to determine who among you poisoned the cake. You are town aligned and win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

You are a chef in the king’s court! Alongside the eight other chefs, you have been working day in and day out to prepare a cake for the coronation ceremony for the young new king. Now the day of celebration has arrived, and tragedy has struck! You are also an experienced tracker, and each night you may choose one player to follow. You will be told if that player visits anyone else during the night. You are town aligned and win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

You are a chef in the king’s court! Alongside the eight other chefs, you have been working day in and day out to prepare a cake for the coronation ceremony for the young new king. Now the day of celebration has arrived, and tragedy has struck! You also act as a jailkeeper, and each night you can choose to lock one player away in the pantry; that player will be immune to all night actions that night, but will also not be able to make any night actions. You cannot lock yourself in the pantry! You are town aligned and win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

You are a chef in the king’s court! Alongside the eight other chefs, you have been working day in and day out to prepare a cake for the coronation ceremony for the young new king. Now the day of celebration has arrived, and tragedy has struck! Someone has poisoned the king... and that someone is you! You are in the mafia with playernamexxx, and the two of you may communicate at any time through AIM/MSN or PMs. Each night, the two of you will collectively decide on another player to kill during the night. You are mafia aligned and win when you control the lynch majority or nothing can prevent this.

N1:
Mafia kills SummonerAU
Clownbot/mentosman8 jails no one
SRB tracks xXArrowXx

N2:
Mafia kills The_Guide/Kirbyoshi
SRB tracks The_Guide/Kirbyoshi

---------------------

Gheb, there was no specific rule specifying Day End with a modkill in Tom's ruleset. And I happen to disagree with you anyway. I like Marshy's " * Modkills only end days if the player being modkilled is town-aligned. Otherwise, day continues." a lot better for a few reasons.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I was Vanilla town.

I figured if I killed Arrow I would have narrowed it down to a Lylo that would have been easy to win.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
clownbot you PEGGED scum on day 1 and i wish you wouldnt have replaced out. you should definitely play again and im sure u can play in the next newbie if u want

arrow you survived the whole game, you were off the night kill list and never got lynched. thats a nice accomplishment. go back and learn from this game and learn what your mistakes were and i hope i can play in more games with you.

moose! go die you inactive scum >_< no but really, you were on my probably town list for most of the game until later so you played pretty well and may have had a good chance to win if u kept playing.

summoner aka 20 questions guru good game! you were clearly a threat to the scum after your day 1 play which is why you were chosen as the night kill target. im glad you're playing in other games with us now

the guide im sorry you got busy cus you were fun to play with. please keep playing if you get time again!

i hope all of you newbies keep playing in dgames cus its a great place to play and you can develop friendships and stuff with everyone ^_^ you all showed promise!

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Unvote vote Gheb

Xiivi, modkilling scum should've ended the day. Game was literally impossible to win for me after moose died :(

modkill should punish that players faction

if town, ends day

if scum, does not end day

i could no longer feel good about hosting this game after gheb scared away two potentially good new players. i dont feel as though you played with the intentions to keep them in dgames, but instead just played for a win no matter what - this was not your job as a vet.

thank<3you to xiivi for stepping up for me. thanks to everyone who played.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Are you serious, Tom?

Edit: I call BS on that. You didn't even try to tell me / inform me about potential problems but instead you just "replace out". How is this supposed to help a problem I'm not even aware of?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
yes, im serious. i couldn't forcibly replace you out of the game because intimidating newbies to get them lynched / get them to slip is something only scum would do, and it would have brought attention to you. clownbot was basically on the money with you and moose and then no longer found the game fun anymore because of the way he was treated... i didnt inform you of your behavior but i shouldnt have even had to, it was gross. i know other people who read the game will agree with me. the situation made me feel ****ty as a mod, because i made a mistake letting you vet, and i just didnt want to deal with it anymore.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
It's still BS. A simple PM telling me would've been enough. Instead you replace out without saying anything? Sorry but that looks like you didn't even try.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
alright, i admit that i probably should have told you to quit being a ****. instead, i got overwhelmed by the mistake i made by thinking you could vet anyone, and ducked out because i couldnt take your fun-sucking. i admit fault on my part. now you.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
In hindsight I feel bad about getting replaced. Seems that the main reason for mentos's death (along with all my **** D1) was his inactivity (no offense to Mentos, I'm sure you had just forgotten about it).

Gheb, I didn't treat anything you or anyone else said as a personal attack and I didn't "ragequit" (lol). You guys all seem like really cool people, the only reason I ducked out is because I couldn't defend myself against your case. At that point I figured I had two options: Play the game normally and claim if I got to L-1, which was bound to happen if I kept up things the way I was doing it, or I could just chicken out and get a replacement. :p

That being said I might try this out again. At least the next Newbie game if I'm still eligible since I didn't get through this one. (?) If not, maybe I'll try out the real deal.

And, of course, now I know better about what to and not to do. :laugh:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
That's good to hear Clownbot but that's also why I failed as a vet. I'm not supposed to pressure new players until they can't defend themselves anymore. Not in a "Newbie" game.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
It was a great game guys, i hope i see you newbies in more mafia games here on Smash boards!

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
lol gheb what did you do
i'm actually interested and will probably now read through this

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
yeah i am fine with that amount of pressure.
i welcome it.
my plan for the game was to become a shinning target of bs =)
normally when you are its easier to find out who is maf imo =P
i feel like i suceeded =P

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Arrow, you're pretty good. You just need to be more aware of your actions and their consequences. Otherwise you're hard as **** to read.

Top Bottom