• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie Mafia 4: Town wins (Xiivi rules)

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Day 3 Vote Count 1-2:
xXArrowXx: (0)
SwordsRbroken: (0)
§teel: (0)
KevinM: (0)
Gheb_01: §teel (:suess:)

Not Voting: Gheb_01, KevinM, SwordsRbroken, xXArrowXx (:suess::suess::suess::suess:)

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.

Deadline's still Wednesday March 3rd Noon EST.

xXArrowXx has received his first prod. Once a player receives three prods they will be modkilled.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
i allready told you why i buddied him..
but i did vote for him at some point.

steel is my top suspect. because how the whole day 1, swords vs steel played out.
then probably gheb but dont really have any substanial on him.

totally forgot about this @_@

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
after reading again im gonna go with kevins list and switch arrow and swords

gheb > arrow > swords

but arrow just making so many blatant connections with moose i cant decide if its noob town or noob scum but leaning to town which is why gheb goes first

i dont think swords is scum and i dont think kevin is scum

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
i allready told you why i buddied him..
but i did vote for him at some point.

steel is my top suspect. because how the whole day 1, swords vs steel played out.
then probably gheb but dont really have any substanial on him.

totally forgot about this @_@
You voted for him because you wanted to cover your tracks to keep from being lynched.

Why is everyone clearing kevin for no apparent reason? Steel why you think Gheb_01 is scum?

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
i'm mostly ok with kevin cus of moose hopping on his wagon at the end of d1 cus time was running out.

reread swords cus i highly doubt you have. i think it becomes clear why gheb is the top choice

kevin are you still deciding on things? id like to hear any more thoughts you have cus you havent voted so i can only assume you aren't sure.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
oh and also kevin wasnt quick to take my hand when i asked for the hug, which i assume he would've done if he was scum. maybe im wrong but my gut tells me hes town

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
cover my tracks or not, u decide
dumb town or dumb mafia, >.> i am still alive...

i think kevinm is town, me and moose pushed that bandwagon and ide say its a good chance hes town

steel is maf. for these reasons that add up:
he has fluffy posts,
he puts me in 2nd scum posistion even tho i should be top.. but i am 2nd to gheb who has way less evidence. so he can easily switch to the bandwagon on me, which is more likily to happen.
most of his posts have atleast one truth in them, to make him seem more believable.

with that being said Vote: Steel

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
cover my tracks or not, u decide
dumb town or dumb mafia, >.> i am still alive...

i think kevinm is town, me and moose pushed that bandwagon and ide say its a good chance hes town

steel is maf. for these reasons that add up:
he has fluffy posts,
he puts me in 2nd scum posistion even tho i should be top.. but i am 2nd to gheb who has way less evidence. so he can easily switch to the bandwagon on me, which is more likily to happen.
most of his posts have atleast one truth in them, to make him seem more believable.

with that being said Vote: Steel
Lol, so you admit that you yourself are the scummiest person right now? :p

Going to do a re-read later today.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
arrow your logic does not make any sense.

my posts aren't fluffy, and i have the most posts out of anyone. you just sheeped that from swords

you think you should be top in the scum position? because i put you second how does that make me scummy? only way i will switch to you is if everyone decides to lynch you and then gheb tomorrow, because either way we would be lynching gheb.

i dont even understand what your last sentence means

i dont know what is going through your head unless you're mafia and you're trying your hardest to twist things. did you miss moose hounding me over and over because i jumped on swords and you? he was reaching and wanted me lynched like the whole game, he NEVER attacked gheb. he barely EVER communicated with him, i believe the only time he did was when he told him he wasn't suspicious d1.

also gheb at some point in this game said you (arrow) were most likely town which made him very suspicious of me and mentos. me? the one who was continually the MOST vocal about you being town? he was trying to open doors that weren't there.

im also very weary that you admit you are the scummiest. im confident its between you and gheb but i want gheb to go first

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
yes i do admit i seem to be the scummiest person atm.

and yes you are right steel. about many things.
Unvote: Steel

if you must know, i was just poking you for a reaction
you are right about gheb.
Vote:Gheb

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Hmm. Steel does have some good points on Gheb. But i want to hear his reply before anyone else votes him, as he is at L-1.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
ill list out a few more things that stood out to me.

gheb often tried to distance himself from moose with posts like these where he says he is suspicious, but never votes him

eg:

Unvote

I think The_Guide, Clownbot or undead_moose are the best lynches toDay.

blah blah blah

Vote Clonbot again.
he went after the guide hard just because he didn't make a post, i realize inactives aren't helpful in the least bit but in this post he attacks moose HARD for his vote on kevin but says his vote is "cemented" on guide because he hasn't read up:

(@ the guide) Since this STILL hasn't happened and I've been waiting for you to take a stance all day my vote on you is cemented. You have stalled the progress of the game all day so I'm fine with you dead. After you're dead we can start pushing cases harder toMorrow.

(@moose)

Horrible reason to vote him. You basically admit to have buddied arrow all day and vote him for something other people have done a lot more than him? If we're going to talk about people not giving us information then we should mention The_Guide, Clowntosman, §teel and yourself first.

THAT'S HALF OF THE GAME AND YOU VOTE KEVINM OF ALL PEOPLE OVER THEM???

You are extremely scummy. You just misused a vote for a potentially pivotal lynch on D1 by putting a veteran player at L-2 when there are people who are much better lynch. That's like a golden opportunity to get rid of a potential threat - scum or dumb?
says moose is scummy as ****, votes for the lurker:

Man, arrow and moose are both scummy as **** with their 180° turns. Arrow voting moose now just screams distancing to me and moose slapping a third vote on mentos is blatant opportunism. The worst part about it is that they're actually playing this game unlike the other half of the players. God **** it. I'll bite myself in the *** if we lynch the two of them and they turn out to be town.

Lurkers have to go first at this point.

Unvote Vote Kirbyoshi

Not to single you out but your player slot has given us absolutley no info WHATSOEVER and I still find The_Guide from D1 scummy. It'd be awesome if you could bring in some activity even if I have to pressure vote you.

:059:
:dizzy:@ first sentence. then like i said, opens doors that aren't there.

I admit that the question was potentially scummy. I wanted to gauge a reaction from Arrow because so far he seemed to have no business at all with inactives and I wasn't quite sure what to make out of it. It could've been him giving a scumbuddy the free pass to coast. Solid response though I'm pretty convinced Arrow's town now. This makes me more concerned about §teel / Clowntosman trying to push his lynch earlier. I still think that Arrow's briefness and sometimes poor wording rubs people the wrong way and I can easily see scum trying to nudge a mislynch based on that. Would be really surprised if Arrow flips scum.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
like Ive Misused This In The Past But Like

Kevin, Swords

Lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Really want to lynch gheb now, but i want him to post again to hear his defense before we lynch him.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Steel's "case" is garbage. Is that your justifaction to lynch a townie when you know that toMorrow will be lylo in case of a mislynch? Because I have been "defending" moose? Going after inactives first like I did in pretty much every game so far is a scumtell now that scum needs another mislynch?

FoS Swords for 460 (10€ say he's gonna hammer me for that <_<)

Breadcrumbed / Hinted at my role 58732847298274 times.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
kevin why are you not voting gheb? you need to let us into your thoughts

gheb all you can really do is try to convince us its arrow and not you and then die tomorrow if arrows town. a lot of this is process of elimination, i know it isn't me, im pretty positive it isnt swords or kevin, so that leaves you two.

i looked through your posts again and saw nothing hinting at anything. you're L-1 if you didn't know, at near end game with no one having a problem with you dying. i'm not trying to out you, you need to save yourself unless you have another method. voting me for that was really dumb and felt like a weak attempt to try and start a wagon on me.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Steel's "case" is garbage. Is that your justifaction to lynch a townie when you know that toMorrow will be lylo in case of a mislynch? Because I have been "defending" moose? Going after inactives first like I did in pretty much every game so far is a scumtell now that scum needs another mislynch?

FoS Swords for 460 (10€ say he's gonna hammer me for that <_<)

Breadcrumbed / Hinted at my role 58732847298274 times.

What do you mean breadcrumbed? I haven't seen you hint at your role once yet. Even still, I'm not going to hammer you yet. But really, your "defense" against steel is that her case is garbage? Also, explain your reasoning for your FoS, i don't follow your train of thought.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
course gheb needs two mislynches so i guess he needs to keep his options open no matter how far hes reaching

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
also swords is more or less in the clear because of my and kevin's thoughts, so if he was scum why wouldn't he have just hammered gheb instead of waiting for his defense :/ (and still not hammering)

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
In all seriousness though throwing the whole game by saying "it's gheb or arrow" is pretty detrimental at this point.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
You know gheb, your defense has been pretty abysmal. I will hammer if the majority of the town is in agreement.

Top Bottom