• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie 24 - SMT: Devil Survivor LAW IS VICTORIOUS #1 CHAOS LOSES AHAHAHAH

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
It seems Mari needs to replace. Thank you for pointing it out to me Ran.

Contacting Nabe.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Lol. Also, I agree with the new quoting thing. Just keep clicking reply and when you are done with a page, go down and copy paste it before moving to the next page, rinse, repeat.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Off in that it feels like you're shifting attention onto me.
I don't like this. Invertantly pushing attention onto the person who's pushing you isn't good. Called OMGUS my friend and I don't like it.

cant question that logic.
Problem with this: Question the IC's, they have just as likely chance of being scum as anyone else. DOn't let them hide behind their IC-ness.

Yes, last time I checked.

You haven't been doing much besides adding IC posts and lurking. Maybe you're trying to get a read on everyone before you start making assumptions, but more passively than, say, GaGa.

Both. RVS, why not go for the guy that voted you?
... Don't remember what I was going to say about this. Eh, I'll think of it again sometime.

Rake is being very under the radar here. He is also hiding behind his IC role, using alot of examples to avoid really getting into the thread.
This is what I'm afraid of WRT the IC thing earlier.

Rake is training me because he's either fake reading scum/ I'm bad at arguing/ he's dumb.
His appraisal of me as scum seems circumstantial at best and he's reading way too deeply into silly **** I post at 4 in the morning. I don't think he's scum, he's just going too ham on too little.

Also not a hundred percent sure but I thought I answered a few of banana man's questions :/ will go back and check
I don't like this post. He's being kinda aggro and not really helping, it sounds like weak distancing between Rake and Tuz to me.

I have said why before, generally I get reprimanded for it. And since when is lurking scummy? I mean if lurking was scummy at that point then why isn't anyone taking jabs at Badwolf? Who has said literally nothing of import.
Throwing attention onto me. Really don't like because he should be able to deal with lurking pushes. If you're scared of pressure, don't be worthy of it.

EBWOP

yeah I think wolf might be lurkscum
You need to read my scum games. I'm surprisingly quiet this game.

I don't like how Turaz is addressing this pressure AT ALL.

He is redirecting onto Badwolf for "being inactive" when that isn't even a problem I have with him. He is just trying to shift the pressure elsewhere because he doesn't have a way to deal with it. If he was town he would have an explanation for why his jump onto pawn was bad. Instead, he's just trying to get us to look away from him for a second so he can breathe.
This.

@Badwolf: I see you viewing. Comment on recent events and give me some reads please.
Scum - Rake, Tuz
Null-Scum - Pwn
Null - Xiro, Mari
Null-town - Katrip, Ran, Gaga
Commenting as well.

I didn't vote badwolf because at the time I read pwn scum which apparently everyone doesn't believe me on but I digress. No one was voting Badwolf and I wasn't confident that I could sway people on the other hand people were training pwn, and obv I would probably want to lynch scum who I could. Instead looks like I'm getting lynched welp :/ I suck.

First, don't give up. That doesn't help town at all if you are a townie. No point to laying down and dying.

Second, go for the people you think to be scum even if you're the only one going for them. You can sway anyone with the correct words.

Third. don't AtE.

EBWOP and see mari was busy with ****.
Oh gawd, all this self pity. What says BW wasn't busy too?
Heh, ironic. But also yeah, I do have a separate life that does require some attention. Basic reason I've been lurking? I left my comp on. Easy as that.

:applejack:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm going to play some Devil Survivor on my 3DS.

Hopefully Rake, Kantrip, and Xiroey will get to me eventually.

I also look forward to see what GaGa has to say about the current events.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Hmmm.

Now Badwulf let me see if I've got a quandry, someone who is experienced as scum (in your eyes me), let's his scum mate distance him so visibly due to what exactly ? Arrogance ?

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
I'll ask you the same thing, Wolf.
I posted them. Check the wall.

Hmmm.

Now Badwulf let me see if I've got a quandry, someone who is experienced as scum (in your eyes me), let's his scum mate distance him so visibly due to what exactly ? Arrogance ?
"Lets" is very.... subjective. It might not have been your choice to have him do that. Rather his own. I know from past exp that people don't always broadcast every action within Scum QT's.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

But from your POV, wouldn't it make more sense to be leading him / walking him through things ?

Or do you think I'd be one to leave him to his own devices ?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Ok, noted.
Quote it and underline it, and show how it was odd. Did you see some possible scum intent? I want to know why exactly it was tripping you up.
/confirm
@Rake: I'm planning to take this game slow and keep it simple, for self-explanatory reasons. I'm impressed with your IC posts so far, keep it up dude!
It just seemed tacked onto his answer to me. It was odd because, even at that stage, although he has no reason not to be nice to me , he has no reason to compliment my IC posting either.
Possible scum intent ? You could stretch and say he was trying to buddy me, knowing that I haven't read him wrong yet, or possibly warm me up to him for some later agenda. But as I said that's a stretch and a half to make.
It tripped me up just because I'm not used to seeing kantrip be friendly towards me lol. Previous experience and such.So I asked him about it.
Now let me ask you, do you think me asking him why he's being nice to me is telling one way or another ?
It seemed like you wanted to go somewhere, but you didn't. I feel you would have wanted to get in a power struggle, but you didn't for some reason. Most likely because you didn't have enough ammo to. It seems like you put yourself in a bad position.
Ahh no lol, It's just as simple as me wanting to ask about it lol.
Why Do you feel like I needed / wanted to get into a power struggle ? Or where do you think I could have possibly been going with that ? , Is probably the more accurate question
Clarify how my position is bad ? Or in what sense you mean this point ?
As for the ammmo thing, do you think as scum I would go after Kantrip on something like this without having my ducks in a row ?
Or did you mean more in the sense of, you felt like I had some sort of point to make wrt being friendly and it felt like I had dropped it ?
Underlined, if it had a purpose, what was the purpose? Why were you dragging it on for so long?
To pressure BW a little, I'd have thought that'd be clear.
I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "dragging it out so long ", do you mean in the sense that it took me a long time to get to that vote, or what ?
Yet they only said that because you asked for the newbies of their opinions on you. Why did you ask them for their opinions on you? Also, I don't feel like every question has to be directly related to finding scum, but you don't have many or much at all. That's concerning. It's a problem.
I think it's not unreasonable that they should have at leas formed an opinion of me to that point. Even if it's just : "you have a lot of IC posts and I don't know". Plus it lets me follow up with them, if they think I'm suspicious, then why or how, or if they are letting me get by on just those posts, why , etc.
Are you more concerned that I haven't been voicing as many questions as usual , or just that you think the ones I have are sub par ? You'll have to be clearer on that for my sake.
Why is it concerning that I don't ask neccessarily as many as I could be ? Are you relying on meta to help you figure me out, or is it just your discontent with what I've had so far, and the question thing compounds it ?
Underlined, is this related to how you are trying to approach the game as an IC? I want you to lay out all the cards, now. Why are you playing this way, and if it's related to the IC role, show it now. You are laying low and it's unusual for you.
Partially but not in it's entirety. I've found I'm much more effective reads wise letting things happen and reading into them, moreso than makign things happen myself. I'm playing this way because I've found I can be passively active or more active and out front if I feel the need to be , or if I'm particularly confident in something.
I'm playing this way now to help me solidify what I feel like moving on, or pursuing. In conjunction , I don't want to do everything for the newer players, and it has been easier to figure my own ideas out at a slower pace, so it has a double pay off.
As to laying low, tbh I'm not sure why you take issue with me not being super-amazingly vocal as I am one to do, I feel like your trying to fit me into my own meta instead of putting a real concerted effort into reading me.
Even in this post, it seems like you expect me to have been the same as I always am. And I'm wondering why ? Or if that's an accurate statement.\
So i have to ask you Ran, now that I've become more vocal in the thread, and layed out everything , do you still feel the same ? Do you feel like I'm trying to off-set an early absence by becoming more vocal now ?
Are my questions any more telling or any closer to what it seems like you expected ?
Do you think me being unusual is congruous with me being scum ? You seem to be trying to reach that point without actually saying it , or so it seems to me.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
But from your POV, wouldn't it make more sense to be leading him / walking him through things ?

Or do you think I'd be one to leave him to his own devices ?
I don't think that it would make sense to walk him though the game. It's not allowing him to make mistakes. Plus from past meta I know you don't do a lot in the QT.

GaGa

Smash Journeyman
@GaGa: What do you think of Turaz trying to deflect pressure off of him?
I think it is a natural reaction to defend yourself by comparing yourself to others. Although...

[/quote]

Back to turaz(as I seem to have got side-tracked) , I don't see how he found Gaga's "this will force content" to be mad shady, at that time in RVS the pawn wagon was completely illegitimate and it was started by Gaga, if anything he should have been more concerned over my OMGUS wagoning of said vote, due to the fact it may have catalysted the first of the pawn wagons, not to mention I'd think he should have been concerned that you also jumped on that pretty quickly, so it feels fake that he would have an issue with the person who started an RVS wagon but not two people who were bluntly piling onto it.

[/quote]

^ This still has me suspicious.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Hmm ok.

i have one last question for you Wulf, Do you think the pawn wagon was too easy ?
Nah, he needed pressure. He wasn't reacting well to it in the beginning which gave off a bad feeling to some people and I can see why they wanted to wagon. If he had been lynched that early I would have had a problem with it.

I see that Rake and Turaz have you the most suspicious, but who do you think is more likely to be scum?
Tuz.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Badwulf, being your reads as they are, why aren't you doing anything about them ?

I can understand not putting another vote onto Turaz ,but it seems like your not even interested in your own reads tbh.

Like, if I am scum to you, why are you not doing anything about it ? From your POV your essentially letting me run around and do as I please.

You appear to agree with Ran that I was lurking behind IC posts , but of late my content has gone up, so what do you make of it ? Why is my "lurking " more scummy from your POV than what I have explained my reasoning on it appearing that way to be ? Do you not believe what I'm saying or am I simply covering my ass ? Plus, I don't recall seeing you voice any visible concern over it prior to Ran doing so, but if you did could you point it out ? Why is it only a priority for you now if it's something you think I've been doing previously ?

To be honest, it feels like your sitting on your hands with me because it provides you the ability to look like your doing something, without actually doing anything. It feels like your stretching and recycling what Ran's already discussed with me in order to substantiate to yourself your scum read on me, leading me to not take that read, and by extension your other one's, very seriously.

You mentioned it seeming like one of Turaz's posts was looking like weak distancing, but why have you skipped over the fact that i never pay any mind to it , nor mention it ? From your POV I'd think that'd be more interesting to your read than the post itself.

Being that in your reads we are scum partners, are my concern's about Turaz that i have laid out bussing ? And what do I gain as his partner for dragging this day out, when I've already given what could be perceived as enough content on Turaz to warrant my vote on his lynch ?

As I recall that was one of, if not the first interaction between me and Turaz, so have we been avoiding each other ?

To be honest I don't even find your catch up post to be anything more than "Look guys , I'm here" your own post makes it clear you are bluntly sheeping Ran and Kantrip's reasoning on Turaz, without trying to put any effort into reading him yourself.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Lastly, say we lynch Turaz and he flips scum, does that imply Rake scum ?
What if he flips town ?By virtue of your own post that would make what seems to be one of your main points against me , essentially moot. So where do your reads go from there ?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Rake is kind of reaching wrt to Badwolf. Smells like OMGUS.

@GaGa: What is your read on Rake? Could you see him and tuz being partners, based on how they've addressed each other?

@Ran: I'll get to you probably later this evening. First, Easter.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Hmmm.

Explain that statement further Kantrip, did you see different intent than I did with his wall, and if so, at what's points ?

Clearly you disagree with what I'm saying , so lay out why you think I would need to OMGUS a case on him in this instance. Where do you see him following through on me or Turaz ?

TBH my vote on Badwulf is where people need to be IMO, not least because he's claiming to scum read me and yet, in what is some of his arguably on content on the subject, he neither votes me nor FOS's me. Don't you find it a little odd that as town he wouldn't be much more in my face than he has been ?

Also: @Turaz: Was there a point in the thread (thin k page number wise if possible), where you came upon your badwulf is lurk-scum thought process ?

Lastly kantrip, I want you to talk to me about Turaz, he's claiming a lurk-scum on Badwulf, and claims he didn't think he could do anything about it, yet I have been voting badwulf for a good period, do you think its' telling he hasn't joined me even for only pressure's sake ?

GaGa

Smash Journeyman
@GaGa: What is your read on Rake? Could you see him and tuz being partners, based on how they've addressed each other?
Essentially I agree with what is evident.
I.E.: lackluster content post until recently, sudden defensiveness from minimal pressure, late reads.

I don't think we have quite enough info to link him and tuz.
Lately I've been watching everyone and looking for 'tells'.
My general reads will come soon.

Unvote: pawndidator2

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Badwulf, being your reads as they are, why aren't you doing anything about them ?
Been busy with the holidays. I don't have much time on the comp right now because I've been spending time with family really.

Like, if I am scum to you, why are you not doing anything about it ? From your POV your essentially letting me run around and do as I please.
I think that allowing you not to feel pressure can have its own upsides. Slips easier.

You appear to agree with Ran that I was lurking behind IC posts , but of late my content has gone up, so what do you make of it ?
Ran and I both called you out on it so of course you're not going to keep at it. That would be suicide.

Why is my "lurking " more scummy from your POV than what I have explained my reasoning on it appearing that way to be ?
Never said that it was. Don't really care if you're lurking.

Do you not believe what I'm saying or am I simply covering my *** ?
To be perfectly honest, I don't put as much weight behind your words as opposed to Ran's or Katrip's right now. Because right now you're playing into a lot of past scum meta that has gotten you killed. I don't like the long posts I don't like the reaching presented in this and I really don't like the questions directed at everyone about reads on you. It's not doing anything other than telling you that you need to adjust your play to better your standings within town. It's not helpful it's suspicious.

Plus, I don't recall seeing you voice any visible concern over it prior to Ran doing so, but if you did could you point it out ? Why is it only a priority for you now if it's something you think I've been doing previously ?
Ran wasn't hiding behind it. He was acting as a regular player and only acting as an IC when necessary, you seemed to love pulling it out and making yourself look important, I really don't buy it.

To be honest, it feels like your sitting on your hands with me because it provides you the ability to look like your doing something, without actually doing anything. It feels like your stretching and recycling what Ran's already discussed with me in order to substantiate to yourself your scum read on me, leading me to not take that read, and by extension your other one's, very seriously.
How's this? I agree with Ran. His points are good and I expounded on them.

You mentioned it seeming like one of Turaz's posts was looking like weak distancing, but why have you skipped over the fact that i never pay any mind to it , nor mention it ? From your POV I'd think that'd be more interesting to your read than the post itself.
You responding to it would have only deepened your grave. Again, suicide. I have no doubt that you have more sense in you than to put "Shut up before we get linked together" in the thread.

Being that in your reads we are scum partners, are my concern's about Turaz that i have laid out bussing ? And what do I gain as his partner for dragging this day out, when I've already given what could be perceived as enough content on Turaz to warrant my vote on his lynch ?
You're not voting him, you're not bussing him. Weak.

As I recall that was one of, if not the first interaction between me and Turaz, so have we been avoiding each other ?
You're really taking that and running with it. However, I'll play along. You haven't been avoiding each other, rather just playing. And in all actuality, you've been talking, just not very... directly. It's Tuz's post that really bothers me only because he links himself directly to you, but also calling you town while doing it, even inadvertently.

To be honest I don't even find your catch up post to be anything more than "Look guys , I'm here" your own post makes it clear you are bluntly sheeping Ran and Kantrip's reasoning on Turaz, without trying to put any effort into reading him yourself.
I DO agree with Ran. I have problems with both of you, however, I still haven't put down a vote and I'm still thinking about the issue.

This entire post screams scum to me. It's a flailing argument that can barely be called that. He's calling me out for lurking but then asks me why it's so important, when I hadn't even said anything on the topic. He repeats things and tries to make one small argument look like it's a mountain of evidence. He is scared for his partner and he's scared for himself. I don't like this.

Vote Rake

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Lastly, say we lynch Turaz and he flips scum, does that imply Rake scum ?
What if he flips town ?By virtue of your own post that would make what seems to be one of your main points against me , essentially moot. So where do your reads go from there ?
He flips scum, you're under the spotlight.

He flips town. I'll move on from you.

TBH my vote on Badwulf is where people need to be IMO, not least because he's claiming to scum read me and yet, in what is some of his arguably on content on the subject, he neither votes me nor FOS's me. Don't you find it a little odd that as town he wouldn't be much more in my face than he has been ?
Is your argument for Wolf-scum really that I'm not putting votes on you or Tuz? Really?

Lastly kantrip, I want you to talk to me about Turaz, he's claiming a lurk-scum on Badwulf, and claims he didn't think he could do anything about it, yet I have been voting badwulf for a good period, do you think its' telling he hasn't joined me even for only pressure's sake ?

Weak distancing.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

It's also interesting you think that longer post was some sort of indirect case on you. Although non-telling.

But w/e, in point of fact, those are just things I'm curious about , not so much justification to stay on you.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

I'm amused by the fact that Badwulf is reading me as scared scum.

How does my entire post scream scum ? I didn't create a mountain of evidence, i asked you a bunch of stuff I was curious about. But I guess that's a matter of fact over opinion.

What do yo mean by " He's calling me out for lurking but then asks me why it's so important, when I hadn't even said anything on the topic " , exactly ?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

He flips scum, you're under the spotlight.

He flips town. I'll move on from you.

Is your argument for Wolf-scum really that I'm not putting votes on you or Tuz? Really?

Actually, if you had read my reads recently, I don't have you as a scum read, I'm voting you yes, but as I said before, it was more to see you do things moreso than anything else. I'm looking for people to vote you moreso to see you under actual pressure than my more or less passive pressure towards you.

Also interesting to note that you only vote me after i call you out on it. Probably more or less null but we'll see how this goes.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
It just seemed tacked onto his answer to me. It was odd because, even at that stage, although he has no reason not to be nice to me , he has no reason to compliment my IC posting either.
Possible scum intent ? You could stretch and say he was trying to buddy me, knowing that I haven't read him wrong yet, or possibly warm me up to him for some later agenda. But as I said that's a stretch and a half to make.
It tripped me up just because I'm not used to seeing kantrip be friendly towards me lol. Previous experience and such.So I asked him about it.
Now let me ask you, do you think me asking him why he's being nice to me is telling one way or another ?
Hmm maybe. It still feels like a challenge to me. You are asking me "Is me asking telling?" and I say "Why did you ask if it was telling?" Like, how did it being unusual possibly mean Kantrip was scum for being unusual? I don't really get why you are asking me if you asking was telling. I obviously have a problem with you doing so. (And yes, I do think it's telling, I think it's you as scum trying trying to start something to be able to fake your way to a scumread, how else would you start?) What was the purpose in you asking me that?

Ahh no lol, It's just as simple as me wanting to ask about it lol.
Why Do you feel like I needed / wanted to get into a power struggle ? Or where do you think I could have possibly been going with that ? , Is probably the more accurate question
Clarify how my position is bad ? Or in what sense you mean this point ?
As for the ammmo thing, do you think as scum I would go after Kantrip on something like this without having my ducks in a row ?
Or did you mean more in the sense of, you felt like I had some sort of point to make wrt being friendly and it felt like I had dropped it ?
I don't know where else you could have gone through with that. How would I know? Yes, it does feel like you wanted to go somewhere with it and had it dropped because he didn't give you any ammo to do so. You still have to explain to me why Kantrip being unusually nice to you possibly means he is scum as opposed to his other games.

Yes to the ducks in a row question. Rather, if Kantrip said something that could allow you to push further, I would think you would do so.

To pressure BW a little, I'd have thought that'd be clear.
I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "dragging it out so long ", do you mean in the sense that it took me a long time to get to that vote, or what ?
Meaning that you left the vote on Badwolf for so long. Look at my Marivote777. It wasn't on as long as your Badwolf vote, and I went elsewhere to use my vote wisely. You aren't really doing much with it.

I think it's not unreasonable that they should have at leas formed an opinion of me to that point. Even if it's just : "you have a lot of IC posts and I don't know". Plus it lets me follow up with them, if they think I'm suspicious, then why or how, or if they are letting me get by on just those posts, why , etc.
Are you more concerned that I haven't been voicing as many questions as usual , or just that you think the ones I have are sub par ? You'll have to be clearer on that for my sake.
Why is it concerning that I don't ask neccessarily as many as I could be ? Are you relying on meta to help you figure me out, or is it just your discontent with what I've had so far, and the question thing compounds it ?
My concern is that the questions you have been asking aren't really helping to determine one's alignment. You are just asking for what the newbie's opinions are of what they'd look for, and their opinions of you. When I say "not that much" I'm not saying that you should have ALOT. You should have some, or a regular amount, but you really have none. Tell me, which questions before I made this case on you, was to determine one's alignment? Did it achieve what you were looking for? Why or why not?

Partially but not in it's entirety. I've found I'm much more effective reads wise letting things happen and reading into them, moreso than makign things happen myself. I'm playing this way because I've found I can be passively active or more active and out front if I feel the need to be , or if I'm particularly confident in something.
I'm playing this way now to help me solidify what I feel like moving on, or pursuing. In conjunction , I don't want to do everything for the newer players, and it has been easier to figure my own ideas out at a slower pace, so it has a double pay off.
As to laying low, tbh I'm not sure why you take issue with me not being super-amazingly vocal as I am one to do, I feel like your trying to fit me into my own meta instead of putting a real concerted effort into reading me.
Eh, it's sort of meta, but it's just I'm also thinking you are doing this for a hidden agenda. I mean, it seems like since you have this IC role, you want to be under the radar. I don't know, I would guess you came in as scum, thinking "Yeah I'll just be on cruise mode and let newbies do everything and then just spear head whatever comes my way". I mean you can't expect them to do EVERYTHING, you sort of have to be doing stuff too so they can learn via example. Now that's what I think may have been your thoughts as scum, yet I don't really know. I'm just looking at the actions you have done and just explain why I find them suspicious. I won't truly know your motives as mafia, I can only guess at it. I can also guess you were just going with the flow as scum and just not really planning ahead.

Even in this post, it seems like you expect me to have been the same as I always am. And I'm wondering why ? Or if that's an accurate statement.\
So i have to ask you Ran, now that I've become more vocal in the thread, and layed out everything , do you still feel the same ? Do you feel like I'm trying to off-set an early absence by becoming more vocal now ?
Are my questions any more telling or any closer to what it seems like you expected ?
Do you think me being unusual is congruous with me being scum ? You seem to be trying to reach that point without actually saying it , or so it seems to me.
I'm not expecting you to be 'always the same'. I do different things all the time. **** I have tried laying low and being super concise in LoLupic... but here is the kicker. I gave my opinions and did ask people questions to try and determine alignment. Also, I don't see what your purpose for asking me about the 'tells' of your question to Kantrip. Why are YOU asking me that? You seem to be trying to clarifying alot of things on the defense, which to me reads as you trying to bounce thing back to me. Do you really think I'm trying to say that I think you are scum without me saying it? I'm not. I do think you are scum for trying to stay off the radar and hide behind your IC role. I am not happy with your responses or your play this game, questions such as these is a bit disgusting:

You seem to be trying to reach that point without actually saying it , or so it seems to me.
You seem to be trying to say something. What is your opinion of me, and how does this quote fit in with it?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@Kantrip: Alright looking forward to that.
@GaGa: Looking forward to your input dude.
@Pwndiator: Hey man. You seem to be viewing alot but don't really say much. Having a hard time getting a word in? Just wondering. If you have any questions feel free to ask. If you haven't, please read my #123 and give thoughts on it too. I know I keep repeating this but I just make sure all the newbies read this so they can have a better understanding.

@Xiroey: I'm disappointed in you. You said you had a big post incoming, and then lost it. Ok, it's gone, try again. If at all, try at least responding to my #206 in a smaller post then. Try doing it all in Microsoft word and Ctrl + S'ing all the time so that way you back up your post instead of letting it go to waste. YOU ARE HOLDING UP THE THREAD SO PICK YOURSELF UP BUDDY. Come on.

I want the newbies to take note of Xiroey taking a bit longer than usual to get involved here. Don't let others hold up the thread guys! You can't get reads on people who don't get involved. You can respect their play-styles but don't let them sit back while others fight it out, no. I also colored this post so that people don't miss this. I want attention to be put on this. I find it hard to get a read if people aren't interacting as much as usual. If people sit back it's easy for them to get away from the sights of town early on and just become "that lurker" and others might prioritize their strong scumreads over them. Don't LET that happen. Bring them in.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Clarification: I am disappointed in the fact that you didn't bring it back. You said you would, wonder what was the hold up? Also happy birthday to Richard. Anyways, you still have time to bring it back, but if it's still taking you a while, I want you to bring it back in spurts, or even post whatever you have and leave the other parts for later because I want you in the thread NOW. [To Xiroey]

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Hmm interdasting.

More people voting me.

Must be something in the water.

I'll address you Ran after I do some editing on my web site.

Top Bottom