• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie 19/Paper Mario: TTYD mafia // Game Over! Who won?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Maybe we should all cool the posting/randomness till the other three confirm.

:216:

But yeah, the game has not started yet until the mod has posted that D1 has begun so none of the votes count till then.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Maybe we should all cool the posting/randomness till the other three confirm.

:216:

But yeah, the game has not started yet until the mod has posted that D1 has begun so none of the votes count till then.
J ruins the buzz

UNVOTE
VOTE J

John2k4

The End of an Era
D1 hasn't started? Cool I still have time to say stuff to everyone:

Good luck! :b:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Badwolf, it clutters the game. Slow down a bit.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
That isn't a legit question in my eyes. Let's not give scum ideas on who to kill.

Rake, why did you ask this question?

mightbebenjamin

Smash Rookie
Yeah Rake, why ask that question? hm?...wait, Ran, why you question his question? trying to throw around some suspicion? WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?????...wait, benjamin, why you question his question about question? WHAT AM I HIDING? TELL ME.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
If you were scum who would you kill D1 and why
Scum question.

Yeah Rake, why ask that question? hm?...wait, Ran, why you question his question? trying to throw around some suspicion? WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?????...wait, benjamin, why you question his question about question? WHAT AM I HIDING? TELL ME.
Scum answer

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

That isn't a legit question in my eyes. Let's not give scum ideas on who to kill.

Rake, why did you ask this question?

Because it establishes a hierarchy of interest into what reasons people may have , even this early. Even if they just post a name it tells me something.

Why are you dodging my question ?

Scared your scum buddy will out your plans ?

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Because it establishes a hierarchy of interest into what reasons people may have , even this early. Even if they just post a name it tells me something.
Not really?
This sets you up for lynching anyone you want after N1. I could say "Oh I'd lynch J" or something like that, but then if you are scum you could kill J and blame me on it. No I'm not going to answer this, especially this early in the game. I don't even have reads yet!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I felt it was more of a "break the ice" question. ;P

I'd probably NK Badwolf or Benjy N1 and then the very second they flip, shoot them a message with a ";)"

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Not really?
This sets you up for lynching anyone you want after N1. I could say "Oh I'd lynch J" or something like that, but then if you are scum you could kill J and blame me on it. No I'm not going to answer this, especially this early in the game. I don't even have reads yet!

Deal wit it : )

Scum avoidance-jutsu at level 2 now

I felt it was more of a "break the ice" question. ;P

I'd probably NK Badwolf or Benjy N1 and then the very second they flip, shoot them a message with a ";)"
See J knows where its at

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Answering this doesn't help you find scum. This information only helps scum, and it also generates WIFOM. Basically, you get a name, and then hey, that person is NK'd! What do you do then? Do you accuse the person who told you, or write them off entirely? What would you do with the info J has given you?

The reason I did not answer, is because the answer would be pointless. It would better suit you to look at my interactions with people, and everyone's interactions between each other.

Wifom is the circular reasoning that results from trying to determine the choices of an opponent who acted with full knowledge that their behavior would be subject to scrutiny. WIFOM means "Wine in front of me" from the movie "The Princess Bride"

Also, I recommend people not to get caught up with Night kills, because they don't provide information that we'd want to see. Only info that the mafia want us to see. It will only cause us to go... into circles.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I do think, a better question would be:

Who would you vote today if you could? Although, later in the day. Not now, since votes don't count.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Answering this doesn't help you find scum. This information only helps scum, and it also generates WIFOM. Basically, you get a name, and then hey, that person is NK'd! What do you do then? Do you accuse the person who told you, or write them off entirely? What would you do with the info J has given you?

The reason I did not answer, is because the answer would be pointless. It would better suit you to look at my interactions with people, and everyone's interactions between each other.

Wifom is the circular reasoning that results from trying to determine the choices of an opponent who acted with full knowledge that their behavior would be subject to scrutiny. WIFOM means "Wine in front of me" from the movie "The Princess Bride"

Also, I recommend people not to get caught up with Night kills, because they don't provide information that we'd want to see. Only info that the mafia want us to see. It will only cause us to go... into circles.
See , a town answer by Ran already : )
Imma so happy Ran : )
We should town bro this up and lynch scum like boss-hog town bro-ski s , you in

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
-What time zone are you in?
-How much mafia experience do you have, here or elsewhere?
-Why are you playing in this game?
-Say something no one knows about you! : D
  • I'm in GMT+1, so it's around 11pm for me right now.
  • I'm counting this as my 5th game of mafia, and I have only been playing on this site recently. I've not played mafia in real life.
  • I'm playing this game because the playerlist and the setup looks cool, and I will hopefully enjoy the game and get better throught playing more.
  • I've not read my role PM yet.

Correcting this now for future reference.

Male:
1. BadWolf
2. Vinyl.
3. VitaminC
4. Orboknown
5. Rake
6. mightbebenjamin
7. Clover
9. Kary
11. J (IC)
12. Ran (IC)

Female:
8.Lolilovesrain
10. Hipster Sister
13. Homeslice

Yeaaaah. ;P
Dammit J, why'd you gotta give away my gender already. That's one less thing to talk about in RVS!
FoS: J