• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie 19/Paper Mario: TTYD mafia // Game Over! Who won?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Correcting this now for future reference.

Male:
1. BadWolf
2. Vinyl.
3. VitaminC
4. Orboknown
5. Rake
6. mightbebenjamin
7. Clover
9. Kary
11. J (IC)
12. Ran (IC)

Female:
8.Lolilovesrain
10. Hipster Sister
13. Homeslice

Yeaaaah. ;P
How do you know I`m male ? you stalkin me J ?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Haha I just figured Rake and you never corrected anyone calling ya a he sooo yeah.

/Confirm

Cannot waaait to begin.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Sup, Name's Ranmaru. I'm your IC, along with your IC J! Like J said, we'll try to help you to the best of our ability, REGARDLESS OF ALIGNMENT, I PROMISE. ;o

Now, as an IC I am here as a resource for you to ask questions of concerning game theory. I WILL NOT lie about game theory answers and will answer them to the best of my ability. I will also offer you the following quick pieces of advice;

1. Don't self vote. (there are really no points during a Newbie setup where this is a good idea, please avoid it however logical you may think it is)
2. Don't lie if you are a Vanilla Townie Role. I strongly advise against lying if you have this role as usually it will only hurt town in the end. Just don't lie at all, easier that way for you.
3. It's a game - have fun.
Technically, we are still in Pre-game, yet once the game starts we will be in a 'stage' called RVS, or Random Voting Stage. Now to understand this, you first must understand what advantages each 'side' has.

The bad guys, called the Mafia, have inside knowledge. The Mafia already know who they (themselves) are, so they know who is town as well. [This is the inside knowledge] Town only knows their own role. Now, since we are starting out, there will be no info present towards town, so they have to DISCUSS and try to poke info from others, and hopefully the mafia. This is not an easy task. Now then. You know town needs info. Just remember that. (Also keep in mind that mafia might already have an idea of what power roles may be in a closed game, but you don't have to worry about that since this is an open setup)

The way to gain info is to begin voting and questioning other people to see if you can catch them doing something scummy or suspicious (Scummy actions being acts that a scum player is more likely to do then a town player)

Confirm.

mightbebenjamin

Smash Rookie
/confirm

this is my first game on this site, but i have played a lot with other people at school and the like. a bunch of my friends showed me this site, so i figured i would give it a shot!

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

/confirm

this is my first game on this site, but i have played a lot with other people at school and the like. a bunch of my friends showed me this site, so i figured i would give it a shot!
Hi.

What would you say is your favourite role in RL mafia ?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
It's kinda like J is trying to divide us already...

Vote: J
Nuh-uuuuh,

Vote: Clover

IC Note:

This is an OMGUS vote. Also known as Oh-My-God-U-Suck vote. Basically the basis around it is just voting someone because they are voting you/pressuring you and that's the bottom end of it.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Only waiting on Orange, Orbo, and Kary. Though isn't Orbo V/LA atm?
Yes he is.

IDK when he`ll be back

Before you accuse me of scum buddies , I know this because of our other site where we mod

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect