• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New WTF character Happy mask salesman.

GreenFalco781

Smash Rookie
haha, lol. Nah but seriously, there so no point to this thread what so ever. Unless people actually post people that can be on brawl (is that the oringinal point of it?).

Coin you up

Smash Apprentice
Man talk about flame war jeez chill out. Who gives a flying **** this thread died cause of you two. This thread was soupsed to be how WTF HMS would be in Brawl now the WHAT DA FAWKNESS is gone.

Tera253

Smash Ace
back on topic, no for HMS.

honestly, who really cares if a couple members on crack come into a character discussion topic saying: "i drank more beer than you". seriously.

back on topic yet again, this is a far, far, far, far better idea than Tingle.

~Tera253~

Scar

#HarveyDent
I think that Happy Mask Salesman as a WTF character is a good idea. Here is a list of the reasons why.

-He has moods
-He is interesting and fun and cool! haha lol!
-The ability to stir up controversy in the Smash community, conducive to long, unnecessary, off-topic, 18-page long discussions.

I'm so upset by this thread.

Nintendo Advocate

Smash Apprentice
I think that Happy Mask Salesman as a WTF character is a good idea. Here is a list of the reasons why.

-He has moods
-He is interesting and fun and cool! haha lol!
-The ability to stir up controversy in the Smash community, conducive to long, unnecessary, off-topic, 18-page long discussions.

I'm so upset by this thread.
Wow, and note that they are ALL opinons by the way!
3 reasons, and that's it? i gave WAY more reasons on WHY HE SHOULDN'T be in brawl! AND THEY'RE ALL OPINONS (Talking about my reasons)! LOL!

NightmareOnAnyStreet

Smash Apprentice
3 reasons, and that's it? i gave WAY more reasons on WHY HE SHOULDN'T be in brawl! AND THEY'RE ALL OPINONS (Talking about my reasons)! LOL!
What was the need to post anything right there? All you said was that they were opinions. I think he already knew that, so please post worthwhile posts.

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
What was the need to post anything right there? All you said was that they were opinions. I think he already knew that, so please post worthwhile posts.
You are talking like you are a shining example, which isn't true. Just last page you and numa were talking about Irish manatees, drinking, and before that something about kreedy kruger.

So I wouldn't claim "worthwhile posts" if its somewhat on topic. k. ~D3

KalimariDark

Smash Apprentice
You are talking like you are a shining example, which isn't true. Just last page you and numa were talking about Irish manatees, drinking, and before that something about kreedy kruger.

So I wouldn't claim "worthwhile posts" if its somewhat on topic. k. ~D3
But Irish manatees are funny, and that other spam post was not. It sounded slightly deranged, actually. So, unfunny spam is just spam. Funny spam is ok sometimes~ lol, this is all off topic now though

Kirye

Smash Ace
And while we're on the subject of offtopicness, can bears put on puppet shows?

Seriously though, the Mask salesman, though an admittable entry to Brawl, is at the same time one with incredibly low chances, and a small fanbase, so his chances in aren't very high. =/

And as I recall.. Wasn't Nintendo Advocate the one who said Ganondorf was too strong and should be removed? Why are you guys even listening to him, he's a moron, he doesn't know a thing about Smash. x.x

Scar

#HarveyDent
lol And in fact, "He has moods" is a fact. So you were 66% right. Sort of.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Well I came here kind of late and I suspected an argument about him but I here about Irish Manatees(which are cool by the way)and other stuff. Anyways, I would like him in(more than Midna anyday)and there better be a sequel or something with him to Majoras Mask. If that were to happen then...more Tingle!

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
i think skull kid would be better mask rep then happy mask salesman, and the skull kid would be infinetly more WTF then happy mask salesman, and he actually has a fanbase

Top Bottom