• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New vids of my Peach in brawl.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Excuse the double posting but all of my vids are up from that smashfest. I added them to the first page.

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Is there a certain one out of the three that you like more than the others?
Also I noticed you pulled out a beamsword in one of those matches... What are your impressions on it? Does it make her better? Is it better than Melee's counterpart?

RedMage8BT

Smash Lord
I can't decide whether I like the frying pan sound better in Melee or Brawl... they're both cool.

The beamsword is better (from what I hear). I'll be getting the game in two days, I can't wait to post my impressions.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Is there a certain one out of the three that you like more than the others?
Also I noticed you pulled out a beamsword in one of those matches... What are your impressions on it? Does it make her better? Is it better than Melee's counterpart?
Tennes racket is my fav.

To me, Melee swordbeam is better. it has more range. She swings it different this time. More sideways then straight.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
The beam-sword is worse. Less range, especially on dashattack. Less knockback. I don't know about damage, though.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
she has 2 movesets with the beam sword. she has the new one, with the nerfed range, but there's a way to use her melee moveset with the new beam sword, and the range is sick. mike was doing it the other day, but we don't know what triggers the change yet

Silent_Rain

Smash Journeyman
I can't decide whether I like the frying pan sound better in Melee or Brawl... they're both cool.

The beamsword is better (from what I hear). I'll be getting the game in two days, I can't wait to post my impressions.
I like the frying pan sound better in Melee cause it sounds more painful although it's not as strong as it is in Brawl :p
And yeah I'll be getting the game too. :3

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
she has 2 movesets with the beam sword. she has the new one, with the nerfed range, but there's a way to use her melee moveset with the new beam sword, and the range is sick. mike was doing it the other day, but we don't know what triggers the change yet
this is 100% true. and the range is redix! lol

I tried to leave peach for Ike but she won't let go. I think shes better in this game after understanding her a bit more. I'm serious Yuna :lick:

oh, and to the guys that discovered those new techs with peach......That was the biggest mistake you ever made...heh heh :bee:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
YES!!! My idol is back into Peach. oh man, I cant wait to see this! I learned so much from you in melee. Ant thats how I learned to be creative and play my own ******** way. I cant wait to see what you got in brawl with Peach! I created a style with her already and it seems to be great. But there is characters I have alot of trouble fighting against. I'm trying to figure out a way to fight them. My style can hold its ground but not for long cause I dont know how to handle these characters yet. So gotta learn the match up some more.

I wanna play your Peach. That would so be a sick fight.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
this is 100% true. and the range is redix! lol

I tried to leave peach for Ike but she won't let go. I think shes better in this game after understanding her a bit more. I'm serious Yuna :lick:

oh, and to the guys that discovered those new techs with peach......That was the biggest mistake you ever made...heh heh :bee:
good, so your queen has reigned you back in. now peach ditto me, chump!!! :laugh:

PB&J

Smash Hero
woooooooowwwwwwwww...mike g is playing peach again..oh man..i have to learn from him..he's the best in the world with her..this is to good to be true

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
By a different moveset do you mean the animations are different or what?
Can you give us and example of the range on it?

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
YES!!! My idol is back into Peach. oh man, I cant wait to see this! I learned so much from you in melee. Ant thats how I learned to be creative and play my own ******** way. I cant wait to see what you got in brawl with Peach! I created a style with her already and it seems to be great. But there is characters I have alot of trouble fighting against. I'm trying to figure out a way to fight them. My style can hold its ground but not for long cause I dont know how to handle these characters yet. So gotta learn the match up some more.

I wanna play your Peach. That would so be a sick fight.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh Mikey. Well, if you discover a whole bunch of new things that will make Peach better, then I'd be genuinely happy and take up Peach again.

I just don't personally see her as all that great from what we know at the moment. But if you change that, then I'll gladly use all of those strats against you ;).

BlackYoshi7

Smash Apprentice
So, does her uair still KO have nice power, or has that been nerfed along with the dress? I noticed you mostly used her fair, which still seems as good as it was in Melee. Is it still really easy to go chase someone and hit them with it?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
So, does her uair still KO have nice power, or has that been nerfed along with the dress? I noticed you mostly used her fair, which still seems as good as it was in Melee. Is it still really easy to go chase someone and hit them with it?
You can K.O with it but not if it was over used. I say catch them with it while your mid air and above to increase the kill rate.

I'm not to sure but I dont have much problem hitting someone with it. Its faster and has more power this time around if I am not miskaten

good work overall - i know its hard adapting to the new Peach but ur doin well
Thank you.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
Does mike have some sort of like logic emissions where like everytime he posts its like people become 1000 times more reasonable...

well... for the most part <_<;
no, it's mostly because it's mike saying it. i mean, after all, logic just isn't logic if the right person isn't saying it... :ohwell:

Top Bottom