• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New videos! Aero vs. Futile (worth watching)

Samus-T

Smash Lord

SketchHurricane

Smash Ace
Only watched the first one so far. Wow, that first stock WAS intense :D

I was gonna say don't throw jabs into your chaingrab so early, but that's actually around the % I would start doing it. He must've been mashin like a pro lol. Other than that, your DDD is pretty nasty man good win.

Waddle

Smash Ace
Wario can simply be CG'd all the way across levels Im pretty sure. You should do that instead. Take advantage of everything you can get :). Good matches like I said in the previous thread.

Scarlet Jile

Smash Lord
NNID
ScarletJile
God ****, those were some nail-biters.

I'm envious of the equality of your match-ups. Everyone I play with is still new to Smash. > >

Samus-T

Smash Lord
lol thanks dude u have no idea how scared/excited/nervous i was. and totally diggin the sig ;)

SketchHurricane

Smash Ace
lol thanks dude u have no idea how scared/excited/nervous i was. and totally diggin the sig ;)
I play way worse when I'm nervous lol. I'd hate to see you relaxed O.o

That was like, the illest crowd ever though. I would've loved to be at that tourney.

But seriously, that's some of the best D3 play I've seen on the whole board.

Osnia

Smash Rookie
I love how you didn't get a single gordo (or was there one but was blocked?). Yet you still sick owned. Nice man.

goldemblem

Smash Apprentice
wow, that last match was amazing, i liked the last stock it was cardiac, you have a really nice DDD

fwb

Smash Cadet
Your chain grabs kinda weak...you could've done a lot more with them. I saw 5 out of 5 failed attempts to dthrow -> dash attack. Make sure to either get that down or stop doing it if it's not working, because the lag afterwards is highly punishable. Epic DDDcide though, I'm happy to see it still happens in higher play.

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
You've got a an excellent DDD. as good as any of the pros here even. When you can cg someone, do it! All the time! Also dthrow to ftilt is nice, but at higher percents I would go with fthrow for the KO with bairs. Also, only ONE fsmash per tournament! Really you should only use when you set it up so that it will definitely hit (which never happens), but once per tourney adds that needed WTF factor. XD

Here's a tip on regicide: Fthrow or bair or something then jump and nuetral b. I saw it on one of the DDD vids. It was EPIC. I can't get it down right, but if you can incorporate it into your game you'll get regicides off a lot more often, I think.

DarkRenji

Smash Journeyman
Wow, you play alot like me. ^^ I've seen some good stuff from you that I'm surely gonna try using in my game too. ^^
I loved the dthrow > dashattacks xD I try to do that sometimes too, when I see they try to break free by sidestepping. Its fukken epic XD.

I got owned by a Sonic at my last tourney >_> Got 4th but there weren't many entrants... Brawl isn't out in Europe yet. >_>

Sans Glutin

Smash Ace
Lol at the crowd "OOOOOOHHHHH"ing at DDD's forward smash and then again at the fart. Then they went crazy on the last stock. Good stuff.

EDIT: I was referring to the last match.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Wario can simply be CG'd all the way across levels Im pretty sure. You should do that instead. Take advantage of everything you can get :). Good matches like I said in the previous thread.
This guy is right. You should be cging all the way into a forward throw or bthrow. Just rack up as much damage as possible.

Fthrow: 13%
Bthrow: 16%

Uthrow to uair is good sometimes also, because the uair stays out for a while and people will get hit if they don't jump.

Anyway, very good and solid DDD regardless of some poor choices. If you can win tournaments, then it's alllll gooood.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
He didn't win the tournament, that was the first set :p

He won 3-0 first set, then Futile won 3-1 second set.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
oh ic ic haha.

wow i saw other new videos from glenn's youtube channel of futile's wario

his wario is so ****, good job taking that set off him.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Yeah, that first set was like OMGGGG HOLY ****

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
the last vid dude i main d3 thanks for the play tips OMGGGGG that was a nice ending seriously. what a good wario and ddd. i think a little more waddle doo spam would help. good spacing tho. man what an epic vid xDD

Top Bottom