• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New video thread for me, yay

SpruceTengu

Smash Journeyman
No ****in' ****.. there are still people here?

I'm excited now. ^^

I'll post some videos once i get a reasonable way of recording... gots me a gamebridge but it has some lag; gonna need a splitter or something? dunno.

Anyway, to the videos: Wow, your game is looking really tight, man. I really liked the spacing and such against marth, you definitely look like you know what you're doing. Good use of wavegrab and jabgrab; it was all really impressive considering how nasty your opponent was..a pretty decent marth there, to say the least. I'll throw in some more comments once i browse more videos.. all in all I'm impressed :3

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
I must say you and Alpha's Samus has some tasty fighting. Just work on evading some of her ground to air setup and should do better against her. However, you only lost that set because you F-Air the Shy Guy.You shouldn't have done that. :p

Still, your Doc was awesome in those matches.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
I must say you and Alpha's Samus has some tasty fighting. Just work on evading some of her ground to air setup and should do better against her. However, you only lost that set because you F-Air the Shy Guy.You shouldn't have done that. :p

Still, your Doc was awesome in those matches.
Dude, those Fly Guys are ******s. Straight up. Took the wind out of my sails.

But in all honesty (and for anybody who wants notes on it), i think i lost that set for 2 reasons

1) I think i was too **** aggressive in the situation (which, i tend to be)

but more impotantly, and im tryin to fix this

2) A majority of my approaches are aerial approaches, and he would just move away from them and punish.

More on that later im walkin out the door.

THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK THOUGH.

ridikulus

Smash Apprentice
=D yay dogy <3
my favourite doc ^_^
i like watching you play =D
I agree, i like how you handle marth with doc, you're approach with pills and use of jabs is really nice, and you're edgegaurding is great ^_^,
iunno your doc seems so ... not chunky? 8D
it just moves well i think is what i mean >_>
i unno i only watched 2 vids, and ima go sleep now ^_^

ty for keeping the board alive XD

St. Viers

Smash Champion
@dogy, I noticed the increased use of WD->jab/f-tilt in JPH 14. Nice stuff.

I can space that **** vs sheik and fox, but you make doing it with marth so easy. I hate you <3

Top Bottom