• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New vid from a smashfest and a question

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruGQmUJ_bQM

so there was a smashfest at my friends house and we decided to do crews. Fun time and good matches.

I have a question about Ganons dthrow; would it be possible to dthrow then jab to regrab? I have been practicing it for teh lulz and it seems like the jab would have just enough hitstun for you to rinse and repeat

enjoy the vids and stuff. lets bring these boards back to life!

elvenarrow3000

Smash Master
I don't think so. Jab grabs are never guaranteed and I don't think Ganon is an exception to that rule.

TidalWave

Smash Apprentice
Is this a character-specific question? Against Peach at low percents I usually dthrow to uair, and mid-high percents I usually dthrow to fair/bair depending on DI. Against Fox at very low percents, almost any time you get a jab you can get a grab off if you dash and immediately JC it; and obviously dthrow can often set you up for this.

elvenarrow3000

Smash Master
Out of my first throw I always go for usmash. Because it is so worth it if it hits.

SwizzyUK

Smash Journeyman
I get jab re-grab on my friends falco all the time... but he's a nub so I've always wondered if that was a valid tactic or not. Thanks for answering that for me Bizzarro.

Nice Ganon too.

Top Bottom