• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Update: Superspicy Curry

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
I can't WAIT to see Snake eating it! OMG it will be soooo funny!!! XD XD XD
LOL I cant wait either :laugh:

I bet if captain falcon eats it nothing will happen though, since hes too manly for any hotsauce, or spice in the known universe. Hed probably just shrug it right off, light a smoke, smack a chick on the ***, and drive off into the sunset in his fzero x car.

But squirtle... eating this and breathing fire? It wont make any SENSE. he spits water for christs sake..

and wont poor venausaur spark up in flames and die a horrible death due to being a walking plant... lizard... mutant.. thing?

Just joking :p I know smash isnt meant to be logical. DOUBLE JUMPING, for gods sake :laugh:

And all this "I'm so hungry" made ME hungry too ;_; *gonna ask my mom to make curry*
Drools....

Now I want curry more than ever.. homemade curry.. GAH ILL JUST MAKE IT MYSELF I CANT STOP THESE CRAVINGS!

:laugh:

StarshipGroove

Smash Journeyman
I hope Samus' helmet can shoot the fire outside or else she'll burn her own head.

Actually, from where will she shoot fire in Morph Ball mode??

Leobenmc

Smash Journeyman
When I first saw this Update, I thought I clicked the Smash Bros. Mojo Bookmark instead. Upon realising I hadn't, I was again pleasantly surprised at the quirkiness of the curry - Sakurai is NUTS.

Link Sharingan

Smash Ace
Wariowarf+Superspicy curry = Death

and how will samus will eat this?

what hapend if Charizard or Bowser eat this?

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
It's like the Flame Wheel art from Ninja Gaiden. Ryu hayabusa confirmed!

>_> <_<

Diddy's doing Ken's Shoryuken in the last pic. KEN KUNFERMED

>_> <_<

NukeA6

Smash Master
Bowser would make this a deadly weapon.

Spicy Curry + Flame Death = Smash Bros Hell

WaterTails

Smash Lord
What if it shoots continuous fire... that stops the opponent's momentum!

Captain Falcon loves him some super-spicy curry!

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
So can Squirtle use this item? haha. I can see Ivysaur burning to the grown because of the item. Zamus, Samus, Link, Zelda, Snake, Ganondorf, and Peach are going to look HILARIOUS with this item haha.

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
This item update wasn't that interesting. At least everyone can be set on fire with this update. Imagine landing Captain Falcon's knee, but with fire!!

Revven

FrankerZ
Wow, so far, my predictions are right starting today! I predicted the whole week but not in any order and looks like I guessed an item right! =D

Hopefully, tomorrow's update is something else I predicted.

Also, I like this item it pwnz the Fire Flower any day of the week.

Vagrant Lustoid

Smash Journeyman
You know what this means? Kenny is all but confirmed. Who else can deal with such copious amounts of curry?

PS: If you don't know who I mean by Kenny, you've missed a great Australian mockumentary.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Bahaha! After he consumes the curry, Diddy's facial expression is priceless! Not my favorite update--the items don't do much for me--but it's an interesting addition nonetheless

abit_rusty

Smash Lord
NNID
Rontuaru
3DS FC
2895-8974-0662
Pretty creative, the food items actually give side effects hehe, maybe while still providing healing. Nice one on Nintendo's part.

Whisk

Smash Apprentice
What an interesting addition to the game; a curry that makes characters breathe fire. This will add some comic releif to an otherwise dull battle. And in the last panel, I can't help but laugh: it looks like Diddy farting out fire on Yoshi. *snicker*

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Pretty creative, the food items actually give side effects hehe, maybe while still providing healing. Nice one on Nintendo's part.
It certainly is now a possibility that all food items will have a side effect. If that happens it would add a slight bit of strategy. In Melee whenever food items were on the stage people would mindlessly try to pick up every food item. However, if all the food items give you certain capabilities people will be more selective in their choice.

Of course the other possibility is that the Superspicy Curry is a one off, although I prefer the former theory.

I just re read the update

Sakurai said:
Of course, this is no ordinary food, because when you eat it...
This can be interpreted as meaning that only a select few foods have a certain effect. Which practically makes my first thought redundant lol.

Apologies if something similar has been suggested earlier in the thread.

pokemega32

Smash Apprentice
It isn't. its from the anime. I remember there being an entire episode about spicy curry XP
In case no one mentioned this yet, wrong....

The curry was an item in the original Kirby's Dreamland, which allowed you to shoot fire!

Gringleman

Smash Rookie
With this item, wouldn't the fire flower be useless since they both have the same effects but you can move with curry. Anyway, I'm thinking of trapping someone with the curry and using a full charged smash.

Keku

Smash Apprentice
Man, anyone else thought this was a crap update? Like come on, we waited for the whole weekend and we get an item. :/ Oh well, maybe tomorrow's a better day.

Star105

Smash Journeyman
actually this was just what i expected because we got excellent updates so far so they have to give us more items/stages/how to play/and music updates.

this looks cool to use though.

Pima

Smash Journeyman
This week isn't going to be that "great" to you poeple who don't like anything that's not characters

On the ither hand, it seems pretty fun and could be used to basically pwn the opponent

Kereokacola

Disco Romance
BRoomer
For a minute, I thought that might be a dish from Cooking Mama, but then I saw the Kirby symbol. But frankly, I think the health items in this game could very easily be Cooking Mama dishes, or at least have her as an assist trophy, aiding the user with yummy treats. She needs to be in this game somewhere!

Top Bottom