• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New to the Diddy forums

Bead

Smash Ace
Hey so I'm Bead and I've been playing brawl for about a year and a half. I started off Marth and then switched to Wolf because he felt more natural to me. But now after learning more about the game I've become more natural with Diddy. So this is pretty much just an introduction to the Diddy forums

Player-1

Smash Legend
hey guy! thx 4 ur post. it contributed a lot tot he diddy boards and st00f, i feel as tho you've sparked a new fire within me to continu being the best diddy in the wurld. good read.

tibs7

Smash Champion
bahaha p1, sucha jerk :)
welcome to the boards Bead.

sai_:)

Smash Ace
Im guessing he wanted to play a cooler character. A character that doesnt need an "eye patch" a "super trendy dog collar" and techno rave clothes to attract *****es at the club. Diddy kong lets it all hang out dawg...wolfs just over compensating.

just saying... :colorful:

tibs7

Smash Champion
Sai you jus jealous of wolf's eye patch and raving gear, aren't you?

Bead

Smash Ace
Wolf is not my secondary. Until i get used to matchups with diddy i cant drop wolf.
And its not like i cant be part of two character threads. Wolf threads way to much fun to abandon him.

It's not that i wanted to play a cooler character. DKC2 is one of my favorite games so i feel more connected to Diddy but I was just terrible with him because i didnt know how to use him at all.

Think of it like having a crush on a cute girl for a while but you couldn't quite understand her completely so you settle for some other chick who is just a friend (wolf) . But you dont really like anything about her besides you feel comfortable with her. Then you gain confidence and go, you know what, i can get with the cute girl. So you leave the other chick, but still remain friends, and get with the cute chick.

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
Think of it like having a crush on a cute girl for a while but you couldn't quite understand her completely so you settle for some other chick who is just a friend (wolf) . But you dont really like anything about her besides you feel comfortable with her. Then you gain confidence and go, you know what, i can get with the cute girl. So you leave the other chick, but still remain friends, and get with the cute chick.
I think this might be the most homosexual forum post, like, ever

Enzo

Smash Lord
\

BEAST

hey guy! thx 4 ur post. it contributed a lot tot he diddy boards and st00f, i feel as tho you've sparked a new fire within me to continu being the best diddy in the wurld. good read.
I dont like u, ur avatar or ur post and thats saying a lot

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Sigh. Well. At least I get another post.

+1

Someone shut this thread down. Lol.

Top Bottom