• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Technique: Air Rising Pivot Cancel Shift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jones4Life

Smash Apprentice
In the space between you're oven and fridge
well, there are alot of people discovering regular techniques, calling them advanced and naming them. i'll admit they're going a little overboard but pointless, just plain not funny satire isnt gonna stop them .just let them get it out of their systems and stop trying to be funny 'cuz you ain't doin to well with it ;-_-

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
It's a sad commentary on the current situation on smashboards, but I was only 50% sure this was going to be a parody thread before I clicked it.

D

Deleted member

I thought this was funny...

And yes, people are being ******** about making crap up for this game.

Sagacity

Smash Rookie
This is a ******** glitch that should be banned from competitive play.

I myself refuse to use it.

Wuzzy

Smash Cadet
Clevar name but I think you should have called it REDMAGE RISING LIFT.

Hitzel

Smash Ace
I hate it when people give me interesting information about Brawl. I'd rather people post shallow stuff, so I'm going to post a pathetic attempt at satire to try to stop people from releasing new and interesting info.

Hey, me and the OP think alike!

Woodman

Smash Rookie
Guys, I just discovered something HUGE.

I'm calling it Dash-Dashing.

You begin a dash in one direction, stop, and then immediately dash again in the same direction.

It adds tons of momentum and allows you to quickly get from one place to another. I think this is really gonna bring some depth to the game!

Dacvak

Smash Ace
This whole thread is insane. This AT was discovered back in SMASH 64 if you remember correctly. Sure, it was taken out of Melee, but back then it was called the Forward-Upward Cyclical Knock Of Final Force. (Otherwise known as the F.U.C.K.O.F.F.)

~Dac

zergman

Smash Cadet
This whole thread is insane. This AT was discovered back in SMASH 64 if you remember correctly. Sure, it was taken out of Melee, but back then it was called the Forward-Upward Cyclical Knock Of Final Force. (Otherwise known as the F.U.C.K.O.F.F.)

~Dac
I'm pretty sure they banned that move from competitive play.

Gilgamesh

BRoomer
BRoomer
When your charcter is on the ground, press X or Y and your character will rise into the air! This is like the most revolutionary advanced technique ever!!!

:ohwell:
I... I just found out that after doing it once, if you time it right your character will do it again, in mid-air!!!! I'm off to test this on all characters!

Kruton

Smash Ace
I... I just found out that after doing it once, if you time it right your character will do it again, in mid-air!!!! I'm off to test this on all characters!

omg I just tested this, and not only can each character do it TWICE, they can space the intervals of then they do them! You can do two of them really fast, or you can do one, get air, then do it agian!

/mindgamez

OrlanduEX

Smash Lord
I hate it when people give me interesting information about Brawl. I'd rather people post shallow stuff, so I'm going to post a pathetic attempt at satire to try to stop people from releasing new and interesting info.

Hey, me and the OP think alike!
This man has the right idea.

OP f***ing fails.

KeyKid19

Smash Ace
This technique must be banned from all competitive matches. Anyone who uses this blasphemous manipulation of the physics engine will be disqualified. Furthermore, all stages that require using this technique to recover in any way will also be banned. All maps are hereby banned except for FlatZone.

Pokkit

Smash Cadet
I'm going to mod my controller so I can use this more effectively. I'll have a complete advantage over everyone!!!

Saor Gael

Smash Apprentice
Satire is win. :chuckle: I thought this was serious when I first clicked the link.

Thingy Person

Smash Journeyman
I call my advanced technique the "Recovery cancel". All you have to do is do your third jump and get hit. You can do your third jump again! I mean, seriously! Why has no one pointed this out yet?

Superstarmario

Smash Journeyman
Dude. Stop thinking up these stupid glitches and just play the game.

Admit it, without your Air Rising Pivot Cancel Shift, you could never beat anyone. All you guys do is use stupid glitches like this to win. Sakurai would never approve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom