• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Technique: Air Rising Pivot Cancel Shift

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too have discovered a technique, here to be known as "The Reaper Dodge" where, if you press down on the control stick, you will, get this, CROUCH. Oh no, there's no need to thank me.
That's nothin'. It's been confirmed for like....forever.

Get this, I call it the "Phoenix Barrier". You hold L or R and this weird bubble like shield will be around you. You can block attacks with it!! Another thing to it is that you can hit left or right and ROLL in that direction. It's called the "Phoenix Barrier Attack Escape Cancel".

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
Its pretty obvious that if bowser uses this ability he will be banned from competitive play... and this technique might also ban final destination.

Mama

Smash Ace
Its pretty obvious that if bowser uses this ability he will be banned from competitive play... and this technique might also ban final destination.
Lol. Like the tards who want to ban Metaknight just because he can fly all the around Hyrule castle.

And I laughed out loud when I read the "Phoenix Barrier"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom