• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Tech: Iron fist (ganon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzuki brawl

Smash Journeyman
What is it?
It's when Ganon hit the ground with his fists(looks like it) very fast,and it's hits any opponents close him,it can be in front of him and behind too,sometimes it work like a set up for combo too,it's a kind of mind game,doesn't spect see this work often

How to do?
Very easy,just jump e press down b at almost the same time,he will not leave the ground,he will just hit the ground with his fist very fast

Pros: fast( for ganon),sometimes work like a set up for combos,looks like a new move,mindgames

Cons: low knock back,has some lag after the atk,can be just used in the ground

Video: I can't do the vid,if someone can help me...I'll put it here

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
So you're Wizard Footing straight into the ground immediately after a jump? This sounds like an exceptionally bad idea...

person701

Smash Journeyman
So you're Wizard Footing straight into the ground immediately after a jump? This sounds like an exceptionally bad idea...
I'm no Ganon player, but I agree with Ankoku. It not really even an AT though. Basically, once Ganon starts a certain animation, the game thinks he's off the ground, then regersting his Bdown to go down. If you ask me, it's more of a laggy jump cancel. And, if your using the Wizards Foot, it's more of an "Iron Kick."

acv

Smash Journeyman
plus the fact thas this has already been discovered,

Phantomwake

Smash Journeyman
This actually does work but only because it comes out reasonably fast for ganon, but it is Easily punished.
also someone posted about this the week brawl came out

:034:

Smash Hero
Motherfuc--

OKAY. If you'd pay attention, you would've known that this was discovered a long time ago. I mean, come on. Now that he's been in the Back Room Weekly Character Discussion you all suddenly love Ganon and want to be important? I say 'GTFO' to that.

Now please get your stupidity off this site.

Unusual_Rex

Smash Journeyman
Motherfuc--

OKAY. If you'd pay attention, you would've known that this was discovered a long time ago. I mean, come on. Now that he's been in the Back Room Weekly Character Discussion you all suddenly love Ganon and want to be important? I say 'GTFO' to that.

Now please get your stupidity off this site.
Dude... don't be a ****, he was only trying to help, so why don't you just piss off.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Dude... don't be a ****, he was only trying to help, so why don't you just piss off.
I can toss all sorts of garbage just outside the garbage can that I picked up from the ground, but you shouldn't blame me for me piss-poor aim, because I was only trying to help. :dizzy:

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Sorry. This was already discovered earlier. And this also belongs on the Ganondorf boards, not the Tactical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom