• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New TA crew: Clay Cooter Crew!!!!

g-regulate

Smash Hero
no tourney? super gay.

ill be at C3 tonight and i might just stay til it ends if theres no tourney tomorrow.

then its saturday cooterfest. cooter-tastic!!!!

meepxzero

Smash Master
i can make those 2 im gonna try to talk my boss into switchin one of those weekends so i can get the 5th off if not then al hopefully find sumone to fill in that week and have the two other weeks off lol.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
someone wrestle me for the chase. greg is currently the lightweight champion

hova

Smash Champion
next time ya'll come up, make sure to bring your top 4 or 5 so that we can do an officially official crew battle... i'll bring the Omni

i'll also probably start so feel free to throw CK in against me; that kid is Samus fodder

Omni

BRoomer
i COULD come friday, but the problem is that i have to be at work by 8:30 the next morning. i'll come down saturday night if you want

hova

Smash Champion
what is up with you and your random absences from the Cooter world. no one is gonna be Smashin Saturday night after a tourney

g-regulate

Smash Hero
you need to get some saturdays off, boy.

dont you work at a bank or something? that should be a mon-fri job if you ask me.

Omni

BRoomer
if i can move in to hovas mid august, i plan on workin at a Chevy Chase Bank inside of UMD or the closest to the silver spring metro (there happens to be one nearby). i'mma switch my schedule to strictly Mon-Fri. then major Cooter action will occur.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
what a malicious crew we have

crew battles are too fun,
im hereby declaring the clay cooter crew as the best 4 man crew in the area
i dare anyone to challenge

hova

Smash Champion
you can't be serious, Blues isn't even close to being in your crew. he's Bmores and Cooter, no MRK

G-reg is right tho, our crew is pretty much ****.

any crew is welcome to try and put up a fight, but I doubt it will be worth our time

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
hey remember the time u beat me in turney???

o yea u never have good **** jon....hahaha na im jp:laugh:
remember that time travis destroyed you awfully in tourney? and remember that time i always **** travis badly?

bwahahha *inui logic*

but for real, u cant use that logic when we have never played in tourney LOL

g-regulate

Smash Hero
ive been trying to resist mid-week cooter activities.

someone come over and smash today. i could have like..... 1-2 people over today for a bit.
703 200 7970
p.s. im quickman

Top Bottom