• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Super awesome video ATauntcombovid by WiGi!!!!

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
Yar, I think I'm in there somewhere. If we start calling it wigispiking, then it will go in the glossary. I just haven't heard it called that other than in reference of WiGi. Get to it you guys.

That video is 100 pure face sex. 'Grats WiGi for this superb vid... Truly a Luigi milestone. Rate'd and Favorite'd.

WIGI

Smash Champion
lol i lvoe how i leterally just took all my replays, cut the taunts out, and threw them in COMPLETE RANDOM order and tossed in some music. i did like 0 amount of thinking on it.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
That is without a doubt the best Brawl video I have ever seen and I'm rewatching it because I spent the last few seconds typing this.

Make a sequel in a few months please.

WIGI

Smash Champion
lol, i barely even play anymore.... and by barely.. i mean i played for the first time in months the other week and taunt spiked somoen in my frist match--oh right.. il see what i can do....

and thanks lol

napZzz

Smash Hero
so good. so ****ing good. Best video ever. You should put this on dvd and sell it. **** will make you millions.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
That is without a doubt the best Brawl video I have ever seen and I'm rewatching it because I spent the last few seconds typing this.

Make a sequel in a few months please.
I agree.

This is the best video on youtube.

Top Bottom