• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

new strat for falcon, totally original and awesome!

Brainjack

Smash Journeyman
alright guys, so we've seen raptor boost over and over as a sweet mindgame and predicitng rolls/tech rolls and others

i would like to introduce a brand new usage of the move:

SHORT HOP RAPTOR BOOST FTW!!!!!

this sounds absoltuely hilarious, but it's actually too pro. first of all, if you miss, there's like 0 lag, if you hit, it's like the equivalent of 5 taunts in a row, also it's much less embarassing than missing a ground raptor boost and facepalming yourself into the ground (which is too prcieless)

also, i've found that anytime someone is trying to gimp you off stage, and are likely going to success, I SUGGEST THE RAPTOR BOOST. we all know it's a meteor but nobody will see it COMING. we also know you're gonna die, but trading stocks is a profitable business!!!!!

comment.

AznLanceLord

Smash Cadet
also, i've found that anytime someone is trying to gimp you off stage, and are likely going to success, I SUGGEST THE RAPTOR BOOST. we all know it's a meteor but nobody will see it COMING. we also know you're gonna die, but trading stocks is a profitable business!!!!!

comment.
I beat my friend once because I did this. After that though, it never worked again...

Brainjack

Smash Journeyman
haha well once you lose the element of surprise.....it's not as hot

point is, it's too pro

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
My bro did this to me in a Fox vs. Falcon match. We were both off stage and he "dunked" on me for the kill. Hilarious.

Hax

Smash Champion
trading stocks is a profitable business

best quote ever? lmao

Top Bottom