• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash bros site

Status
Not open for further replies.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
While it's fairly obvious you have a connection to the forum (likely the guy that made the forum), I'm surprised BluAssassni isn't banned yet.

D

Deleted member

wow, a great "how not to do website design". even on my huge monitor I have to scroll a bunch for 6 (!) subforums.

Orion dura

Smash Rookie
My little brother made it. Told me to get some recruits.

@Assasin First of all, the site was made two days ago, so it's not perfect.

Second, show some respect. Maturity is recommended here if you don't mind, and lastly, I can't believe you can't cut a 13 year old some slack.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Since your little brother made it, you should warn him about its impending death before it actually happens and he's disappointed.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I thought blogs advertising websites/forums are against the rules.

Sorry, not interested >o<

jrkirby

Smash Rookie
Why would anyone leave a thriving community of smash bros players to go to a tiny community?

TL?

Smash Ace
Do you know how obnoxious that is defending something mediocre with the, "He's only 13" excuse. That's basically admitting that you know it's not good. It's a website that literally makes the forum for you, and he just pasted in someone else's sprites.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Go advertise somewhere else, you ingrate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom