• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I WOULD FEEL LIKE BALLS. Y'HAPPY?!

And Mewtwo wasn't all that interesting as a concept. COULD HAVE BEEN. But they didn't really take advantage of what he had to offer.

"I am the world's strongest Pokemon, behold my psychic powers. *flicks with tail*"

Yoshi clone.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Mewtwo has the power to rip Charizard into five peices just by blinking. Smash loves to ruin the villains. I mean, GANON is probably the stronest Nintendo villain. . . and look at him in Brawl.

Mewtwo is much more Sassy than that loser Ghirahim.

I WOULD FEEL LIKE BALLS.
pink balls

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
This gives me great hope for Ridley.

Also pink balls, if Sukapon is any indication, are a wonderful thing. So if I felt like a negative sort of balls then they'd probably be, I dunno, blue?

Steam

Smash Hero
even if they did mewtwo right... he's not thaaat original of a concept totally not overdone in other forms of media. ****ing test tube baby

srsly, mewtwo conjoined with lucario at the head conjoined with zoroark at the knee conjoined with mewtwo at the ***.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Also pink balls, if Sukapon is any indication, are a wonderful thing. So if I felt like a negative sort of balls then they'd probably be, I dunno, blue?
That was a total jab at Megaman. I see that there.

y.toonlink

Smash Ace
@Shortie
To be honest most characters when it comes to physical attacks are all pretty much the same, the only real difference is that it's executed differently...
You're right tho, the balancing in Smash is ridiculous sometimes. Everyone should be at least mid tier level to make tournaments more interesting, not just Foxs and Metaknights.

@Oasis
Getting blue balls from Megaman is never a good thing hahahaha

@Steam
You're forgetting Deoxys' tentacles where his d*** should be. Have you seen enough hen*** to know where that's going? :troll:

MechaWave

Smash Champion
even if they did mewtwo right... he's not thaaat original of a concept totally not overdone in other forms of media. ****ing test tube baby

srsly, mewtwo conjoined with lucario at the head conjoined with zoroark at the knee conjoined with mewtwo at the ***.
It's because you main Lucario.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Others may have come first (Geigue) but Mewtwo did it better

Lord Hokage

Smash Apprentice
Speaking of which, isn't Genesect also requested along with Zoroark/Victini? what the odds of getting a certain character?

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Speaking of which, isn't Genesect also requested along with Zoroark/Victini? what the odds of getting a certain character?
Genesect I believe is somewhat requested by it's fans, but not nesecerrly all that popular by Nintendo itself, I think he'll truly get considered if something related to him through an announcement, Even though i wouldn't mind him, I still rather have Mewtwo.

:phone:

xXIke-SamaXx

Smash Lord
NNID
Azureflame92

Agreed....Stop the hate on Lucario we all know that Mewtwo sucks, why would anyone think that Sakurai is a guy who looks back,trust me removing characters and than bringing them back would be stupid, specially that SSB4 is made for the fanbase of SSBB not SSBM fanbase, now guys forget about characters that got removed before because their place is already taken and I bet that to Sakurai Lucario= better Mewtwo because it's easier to handle unlike Mewtwo.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Yeah, um, so I'm changing the subject now.

So, Final Rush from Sonic Adventure 2 got confirmed for Sonic Generations, I'd love to see it in Smash 4.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
While I'd rather see a Zone become a stage I guess I can live with that idea, just as long as GHZ returns as a past stage.

Bummer I missed another Mewtwo debate. :p

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
While I'd rather see a Zone become a stage I guess I can live with that idea, just as long as GHZ returns as a past stage.

Bummer I missed another Mewtwo debate. :p
I do not understand why? It is always the same people taking the same sides going over the same talking points with the same results. Nothing every really changes. It doesn't really matter though. There is no changing the fact that many people want Mewtwo to return in the next game, and has remained one of the most iconic Pokémon throughout the series. If you need proof for that just go to the large Pokémon poll IGN held where, they claim, 10+ million votes were cast. Mewtwo was number #2. It counts for something.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
What happened to the Phoenix wright avatar? :O

Decided I wanted to try a transparent sprite. It looks cooler in my opinion. I'll return our beloved 100x100 block avatars eventually. Guss you can say instead of focusing on the "phoenix" aspect I am instead focusing on the "star". ;)

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I do not understand why? It is always the same people taking the same sides going over the same talking points with the same results. Nothing every really changes. It doesn't really matter though. There is no changing the fact that many people want Mewtwo to return in the next game, and has remained one of the most iconic Pokémon throughout the series. If you need proof for that just go to the large Pokémon poll IGN held where, they claim, 10+ million votes were cast. Mewtwo was number #2. It counts for something.
I was just making a joke. :p

Anyway the IGN poll stikes again.

But I'm still mad at everyone for flamming me when I 1st brought it up. :glare:

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I was just making a joke. :p

Anyway the IGN poll stikes again.

But I'm still mad at everyone for flamming me when I 1st brought it up. :glare:
I didn't flame you. :(

Despite how certain others may feel that poll is a legitimiate gauge on how people view the Pokémon within the series. Some people objected to it saying you could vote multiple times. Even IF every person on average cast ten multiple votes it would still leave you with 4,000,000 votes cast. That is a lot.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I don't think Star was flamming at all lol, it's just that Mewtwo gets debated over and over and we already know he's likely to be in.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I didn't flame you. :(

Despite how certain others may feel that poll is a legitimiate gauge on how people view the Pokémon within the series. Some people objected to it saying you could vote multiple times. Even IF every person on average cast ten multiple votes it would still leave you with 4,000,000 votes cast. That is a lot.
Don't worry I remember you didn't and I wasn't refering to you. ;)

But I remember who did that day... :evil:

D

Deleted member

--- said:
Anyway, in all seriousness, read the manga. It's much better then the cartoon (it also doesn't rot your brain with seizures).

Even Pokemon creator, Satoshi Tajiri, has stated he prefers it to the cartoon, for it's accuracy and staying faithful to the games.
If he prefers it to the cartoon, then I should get into it soon.
Starphoenix said:
Who knows what would happen with Deoxys. I for one would be very excited to see him. If Mewtwo returned then I know I could have that Mewtwo Vs. Deoxys matchup I have always dreamed about.
That would be amazing. They're some of the most deserving Pokemons not playable yet.
Shortiecanbrawl said:
I just hope Sakurai realizes that Alien psychic Pokemon, and Mew Clone Psychic Pokemon WOULD NOT have the same moves. No cloning for Deoxys. He's much too whippy for that.
I wouldn't worry about clones.
Shortiecanbrawl said:
Pika
Jiggs
Pokemon Trainer Ethan/Lyra
Deoxys
Victini/Genesect
(Sixth would be Mewtwo)
Love this roster to death, especially if Mewtwo is added back.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
If he prefers it to the cartoon, then I should get into it soon.
"This is the comic that most resembles the world I was trying to convey." "I want every Pokémon fan to read this comic!"
The manga came out about 2-3 months after the cartoon, so yes he does perfer it to the cartoon.

But you better get reading, you've got 39+ volumes ahead of you. :laugh:

Oh and once you get to the FR/LG and Emerald sagas can you find all the Smash references? ;)

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
???

What's everyone talking about?

Genesect is Bug/Steel and always has been.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
That is good to hear. Because if he was yet another Psychic type in the vein of Mewtwo and Deoxys I was about to hop off his band wagon.

D

Deleted member

I thought Genesect was Bug/Psychic. Turns out I read the information wrong.

But oh well, Genesect is still awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom