• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Well I just looked and the manga Mewtwo came out before the Anime Mewtwo by about a year earlier and then 5 months earlier for his spoon.

So now who's the original adaption of Mewtwo? :p

Sorry I just thought I'd bring that up.

Gotta go to class, I'll be back around 9 fourm time.

xXIke-SamaXx

Smash Lord
NNID
Azureflame92
Well I just looked and the manga Mewtwo came out before the Anime Mewtwo by about a year earlier and then 5 months earlier for his spoon.

So now who's the original adaption of Mewtwo? :p

Sorry I just thought I'd bring that up.

Gotta go to class, I'll be back around 9 fourm time.
Anime never had an original adaption for anything...

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Might there be a stage based on Pokepark?

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Not really. Some of the design cues might affect some of the stages. Still the likelier stages are those coming from within the main line series.

D

Deleted member

I sincerely doubt it. The only Pokemon stages have been from the Pokemon Stadium-like games and mainstream titles. I don't see this changing.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Probably new info on PokePark, Mewtwo and something about Black/White.

Wow, looks interesting to say the least, I also heard about the Mewtwo thing, though I believe pieman mentioned ghat it really wouldn't play a big role in determining his chances.

:phone:

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
What do you mean ?
Pokémon Gray will not change the discussion over which Pokémon are likely to be in contention. We will still walk out talking about the same characters. Where as Fire Emblem 3DS introduced a new lord which lit this place up.

xXIke-SamaXx

Smash Lord
NNID
Azureflame92
Pokémon Gray will not change the discussion over which Pokémon are likely to be in contention. We will still walk out talking about the same characters. Where as Fire Emblem 3DS introduced a new lord which lit this place up.
I actually understood after rereading your comment again but thanks anyway for the explanation :).

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
By the way, back to Yoko Shimomura. She has done a wonderful job on the "Mario and Luigi" series and Xenoblade. They should get her to score more Nintendo series. I'd also love to see Yoshino Aoki do a soundtrack sometime. Loved her work on the Breath of Fire and Megaman Battle Network series.

Akaira Kaida, Yoko Shimomura, and Yoshino Aoki working together on an RPG soundtrack for Nintendo, together, like they did for "Luminous Arc 2" would make me do backflips. Fun fact, those are all female composers.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom