• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
For unlocking characters most likely and to add depth for the solo man that likes replayability.

Also a buzzcut joke is one that cuts your hair because of how fast it goes over your head. Yeah he has to be the same guy.

@Yaay: In October

@M&S: Word that's pretty cool.

D

Deleted member

WHOOPS.

Also, looks like Victini's movie is showing this Saturday. Victini's support will probably begin to increase. LET'S HOPE.
I'll get the ball rolling. I've been thinking about who to actively push for for SSB4 the very most. Considering that my three most wanted {Mega Man, Ridley, and King K. Rool} have already got massive support by other people who push for their inclusion and that things are looking grim for Ray, Victini is pretty much the best character I can push for, especially considering that the only other plausible 5th gen candidate is well, Zoroark. :urg:
I agree with the music part as well, we definetly need an option such as Custom Music.

As for your question, I'd like Target Test mode to be like it was in Melee, it was unique to each character, plus it had a theme which represented each individual character such as the Ice Climbers for example.

Brawl Target Test IMO was a bit repetitive and boring, it wasn't even unique, it only changed with difficultness but it wasn't a significant one, so yea Melee style Break the Targets should come back.

Also break the platforms and race to the finish should be brought back for classic mode, I miss those since I've pretty much played through them since SSB64.

:phone:
Having Target Mode like back in Melee would be amazing. I felt it was a cop-out for them to give us only five Break the Targets for Brawl, which needs to be fixed for SSB4. Also, the latter two should be back as well, those are among my favorite single-player memories.

shadowbind

Smash Rookie
What I mean is, how can people be motivated to try those modes when Multi-player modes are what Smash built its reputation on? (Or best known for)

@Iblis: What does that look like? Can I have a demonstration?

EDIT! OMG! You've got to be the same guy! Its like ants!
LOL caught me there XD guess you're a little smart sir. lol yup found my old account and well then what this about multiplayer modes that made smash's reputation? that didn't make any reputation! it was the tournaments from MLG when Melee was around there good sir.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
I'll get the ball rolling. I've been thinking about who to actively push for for SSB4 the very most. Considering that my three most wanted {Mega Man, Ridley, and King K. Rool} have already got massive support by other people who push for their inclusion and that things are looking grim for Ray, Victini is pretty much the best character I can push for, especially considering that the only other plausible 5th gen candidate is well, Zoroark. :urg:Having Target Mode like back in Melee would be amazing. I felt it was a cop-out for them to give us only five Break the Targets for Brawl, which needs to be fixed for SSB4. Also, the latter two should be back as well, those are among my favorite single-player memories.
Ssb64 targets IMO

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
don't worry about it, that should be the least of your worries, we don't even know which characters are going to be in, heck not even Sakurai knows, there's no point discussing it.

Buzzcut.

So is it monday or October? Or is monday October? And October of what year exactly?

:053:
Both of 2013

LOL caught me there XD guess you're a little smart sir. lol yup found my old account and well then what this about multiplayer modes that made smash's reputation? that didn't make any reputation! it was the tournaments from MLG when Melee was around there good sir.
...then tell me what made Smash 64 popular and that we the competitive community barely make an indent in their sales because we are less than 5% of their sales?

LOL

@Yaay: Peach is going to be under Fox again like the past 2 games :troll:

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Only if he can constantly stall people and have ****** **** where 2/3 of the cast is irrelevant unless you are a high level player. If he is not wtf, SSJ4 broken, everyone will be okay.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
I think he'll recieve the Kirby treatment. For more information see Kirby in 64 and then in melee

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I'll get the ball rolling. I've been thinking about who to actively push for for SSB4 the very most. Considering that my three most wanted {Mega Man, Ridley, and King K. Rool} have already got massive support by other people who push for their inclusion and that things are looking grim for Ray, Victini is pretty much the best character I can push for, especially considering that the only other plausible 5th gen candidate is well, Zoroark. :urg:
I hope I don't sound like a big Zoroark supporter, it's just obvious there will be a 5th Pokemon, and Zoroark seemed like the most obvious choice, lol. I would like Victini more, I suppose. Pyrokinesis, yo.

Also, you're going to want to read the last question and answer of this interview.

shadowbind

Smash Rookie
I'm done with you kids I'm sorry I don't seem to agree with your childish fantasies so I'll be going to my pros at the melee community :)

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
@Yaay: Peach is going to be under Fox again like the past 2 games :troll:
Uhm no.

Fox is almost top of mid tier, with Zelda being the top. Also, Fox worst match-up will be Peach... she combos him to death, she zones him hard, outspaces him badly and her attack speed is too fast. Oh and Dsmash ***** him. Again.

But at least he doesn't get chaingrabbed any more!

I do know that people will be heavily frustrated if Meta Knight gets top spot again.
Meta Knight will be somewhere in the middle.

Omega, Yaay is just joking...LOL

I'm not though :awesome:
... I'm not joking. I never am.

:053:

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I'm done with you kids I'm sorry I don't seem to agree with your childish fantasies so I'll be going to my pros at the melee community :)
Okay bye, keep getting beat by random link mains LOL. If you go pro that means the community really did die. Also I sense salt in the quote :awesome:

Lol I think you got the MU backwards Yaay, just replace Dsmash and Usmash and that's what Fox will do to Peach. I did have a good laugh at thinking about how Fair would be if it came out in under 10 frames...

LOL

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I do know that people will be heavily frustrated if Meta Knight gets top spot again.
Well for anybody whose into the competative scene it sure won't look nice If he actually did get in, knowing Sakurai I would be surprised if it was either Medusa or someone from Kid Icarus.

@Oasis:I'd like too see Zoroark instead of Victini instead, he definetly would act as the next Mewtwo or Lucario seeing he is the newest Dark Type/Psychic Pokemon.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Came back faster than I thought he would LOL

@Omega: Stop playing yo, if Pit and his damn annoying voice got in A tier I'd be mad as hell. He would be everywhere, meaning his voice would be everywhere.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
@Oasis:I'd like too see Zoroark instead of Victini instead, he definetly would act as the next Mewtwo or Lucario seeing he is the newest Dark Type/Psychic Pokemon.

Zoroark is a pure Dark-type. The only damaging Psychic-type move it can learn is Extrasensory, which is an egg move.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Toon link recently made it into high tier. Lol this kids has gone up the most spots because people around him move down.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Yeah I heard the TL mains were mad that they moved into High Tier :troll:

I've played with Kingtoon once and I play Flea a lot, I've been through the horror projectile assault. Good thing I have reflector and faster mobility than TL :awesome:

Yaaay still mad about Fox being better than Peach in SSB4 though

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
LOL if Yoshi got nerfed he would be worse than Hyrule Tier. He doesn't even have a shield game due to not being able to jump cancel it.

@Video: Thank the gods his, voice isn't bad anymore.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Came back faster than I thought he would

@Omega: Stop playing yo, if Pit and his damn annoying voice got in A tier I'd be mad as hell. He would be everywhere, meaning his voice would be everywhere.
Looks like we have a new troll among us! :awesome:

Yea man, pit sounds like an annoying pre-teenage boy whose about to go through puberty. I would't be surprised if he got hated even worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom