• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Is Zorua an event-only Pokemon in Black & White?
Ssb64 targets IMO

:phone:
Either way is fine, just as long as every character gets their own unique target. Better yet, how about all characters get their own unique target and each character gets five unique targets? That 225 unique targets per characters assuming a 45 slot roster.
I think he'll recieve the Kirby treatment. For more information see Kirby in 64 and then in melee

That would be nice. Meta-Knight was easily the most broken character in the game and he needs some nerfing.
I hope I don't sound like a big Zoroark supporter, it's just obvious there will be a 5th Pokemon, and Zoroark seemed like the most obvious choice, lol. I would like Victini more, I suppose. Pyrokinesis, yo.

Also, you're going to want to read the last question and answer of this interview.
Trust me, you don't sound like one at all, just stating your opinion. The last question is also good for Victini. His previous favorite was Pichu and he got in Melee and I think his bias may help get Victini in SSB4.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Fox almost top of mid. Peach top of... top. Peach > Fox. Match-up wise Peach > Fox. Hair care wise if that's a word Peach > Fox.

And Megaman will be high tier. Worse than Samus though.

:053:

D

Deleted member

I hope that in SSB4, Ganondorf is not at bottom tiers again. Zelda does not need three characters at low tier.
Fox almost top of mid. Peach top of... top. Peach > Fox. Match-up wise Peach > Fox. Hair care wise if that's a word Peach > Fox.

And Megaman will be high tier. Worse than Samus though.

I personally predict that if Mega Man gets in his Classic form, he'll be in the lower-middle tiers like Sonic.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Noticing quite a bit of off-topicness going on, can the spam cut down a bit, please.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
So yeah like that pony business needs to cease and desist.

Also, Megaman could easily be an upper tier character in either X or Classic.
It's solely dependent on whether they give him the ability to jack other abilities like he does in the series or if they give him a pre-made set of weaponry.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Just watch!!

*awaits bronies from MLP thread*

Noticing quite a bit of off-topicness going on, can the spam cut down a bit, please.

Megaman should be trash/hyrule tier IMO.

@iblis
Yea now they're dqed from mid tier tounrnies

Yeah it's funny.

It should be Fox>>>Peach indeed.

I mean, what stages do you guys think will be in the next game (A).

I know it should

Ridley is so big he'll take up five tier spaces.
I see Ridley following the same pattern King DDD is in Brawl.

@EXCEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!: Word!

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Hey guys,I've decided to collect up things which I want badly to be changed in SSB4. Behold a CAPS-invested rant, where I will not hold back cursing on some things.

- F**KSPACE EMISSASSERY-concept must buried for good.

I hated the nature of this thing. If it didn't just have Nintendo-characters and awesome, this would've been the most worst Wii-game from Nintendo, ever.

The world was uninspired, and was clearly a sign of laziness. No Nintendo-worlds at all. If there was actually something to refer at them, it was the Mario-enemies and the Ruined Zoo, which is a throwback to Mother 1's Zoo. And it ends up there.

What you get is quite original, but still, NOT FITTING, enemies to a story mode for SSBB. What's with these, anyway? Some even resemble Kirby-enemies, notably those spiky enemies. Even the chase scene with Lucas and Porky Statue was ripped off from Kirby SuperStar, when in Revenge Of Metaknight, you had to run away from Heavy Lobster at one point.

SSB4, you dare to make SE2, and I will not ever, EVER play that story mode. As if there wasn't a cheaper way to unlock all the characters just by clearing the story mode.

SSB4, needs a real Nintendo Crossover Game. A crisis on Nintendo-worlds, exploring them, killing the enemies and discovering old and also new places. And maybe, just maybe, let the characters interact with each other more. SE didn't do any justice on some thing Really. We did see Red and Lucas seemed to grow a friendship, (Which makes sense, as Creatures Inc was Ape Inc, and thus has worked on Mother-games before PKMN-games) and so did Mario and Pit, but putting Yoshi to battle against Mario is just beyond RIDICULOUS.

As I can see I'm not the only one here who wants a better story mode.

We better make a group for petiting or at least, designing more ideal Story Mode for SSB4.

- Character Trophies. Make them from SCRATCH.
I was sickened how the trophies for the fighters were wierdly enough all copypasted about, and didn't even look at all referring to their retro designs (The Classic Mode Trophies).
Also, some trophies must be done for those who deserve it.
I mean, Wedding Peach and Bowser? Apples instead of Whispy Woods himself? Pigs from Wind Waker?
No Prof.Hector? No Warioware trophies describing the characters, even if Sakurai seemingly made it more important than Wario Land-games themselves? Not even Lip even if her stick was included as a trophy? Twice?!

And ya know, YOSHI-TROPHIES WERE DISAPPOINTED IN BRAWL. GOD HELP US ALL, WHAT'S THE POINT OF BEING A YOSHI-FAN WHEN I CAN'T SEE ANY TRIBUTE TO THE SERIES ALA TROPHY?!/exaggaration.

AND MOST OF ALL, NO MOTHER-TROPHIES. Mother-series deserve more than having no trophies of Mother-characters ranging from 1 to 3.

- Representate every franchises EQUALLY.

Also, musical inserts must be now corrected, if we can't put in our music. Halberd has Forest & Nature Area from KAM. Woots. Now if there was grass growing in there, or the feature of moving that music to Green Greens.

Why this is though? It's because too much songs are crammed into one stage, which in this case is, Halberd.

In SSBB, franchises get too much representation,(Mario, Kirby) , some get it in the wrong way (PKMN, no NPC's, just PKMN!), and some are just... badly representated, like Star Fox, F-Zero, Warioware, heck, even Mother.
Motheŕ didn't have even over like 10 trophies, which is a FREAKIN, SHAME.
All of them just referred to ones seen in Brawl, and not outside, I'm disappointed. No Mother 3-characters at all.

(Stupid Snake and his Falcon Punch-hype during his Smash Taunt, which in actuality, seemed to destroy whole F-Zero's real excistence to bits.)

They just need to balance franchises for the next game. Give more trophies to series that deserve it, and make more known music for em, which bring me to this:

- Better, More Popular Musical Choices

Please, try to now make music that isn't all the time wierdly out of place. Tom Nook Store? WII SHOP CHANNEL?!

C'mon, this time, it can't be now just by composers' choices which music we'll be rebranded for SSB4.
PKMN would've gotten better music consisting from Gym Leader Battles and other great battle music from PKMN-music. But no, we get WILD PKMN BATTLE FROM RUBY AND SAPPHIRE, WHICH WAS SEEMINGLY DONE TO GIVE US MEMORIES OF COUNTLESS RUNAWAYS FROM WILD BATTLES. And just FEW battle music.
Geez, great way to give us that nostalgia. It must've been very great times running away from wild PKMN, eh?
And you can't even let us remember the Gym Leader Battles in RSE. Great way to treat those fun times when I was ten.

/rant

So what do you think of these?

D

Deleted member

I mean, what stages do you guys think will be in the next game (A).

I think we're going to see a Super Mario Galaxy stage and another Pokemon stage. I'm predicting around 50 stages considering a mid 40s slot roster.
Black Shadow should definitly take Ganondorf's spot as worst tier, that way ganon wouldn't be as bad.

At least in that case, it would be understandable. Mewtwo in Melee and Ganondorf and Brawl being among the worst in their respective game was an insult to their powers. Hopefully, Ganondorf gets at least middle tier and the same with Mewtwo in the outside chance he returns.

D

Deleted member

If Menu 2 returns, would anyone want to see a mix of Melee's and Brawl's? I think that would make a seriously special menu music.

Edit: Nvm, I've figured out that Zorua is an even Pokemon.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
So... What's the topic again since the full circle theory just looped around?

Stages? I'd like that Hexo stage M&S guy presented the other day, it would definetly add another layer of uniqueness utilizing the Wii-U's controller for such a stage.

Menu 2 theme from Melee was the best Menu theme hands down, hopefully some of the older themes come back like from SSB64 and Melee.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471

Stages? I'd like that Hexo stage M&S guy presented the other day, it would definetly add another layer of uniqueness utilizing the Wii-U's controller for such a stage.

I predicted that ****, I'm the 2pacalyse.

If Menu 2 returns, would anyone want to see a mix of Melee's and Brawl's? I think that would make a seriously special menu music.

Also, I still want to know if Zorua is an event Pokemon or not.
I think that would be a nice mix of music. Idk about pokemon I stopped watching after Brock didn't show back up :glare:

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630

Also, I still want to know if Zorua is an event Pokemon or not.
In a way I suppose? You have to have an event Celebi in order to obtain a Zorua. ...Apparently Zoroark has its own event as well, only it requires an event Entei/Suicune/Raikou.

What a weirdo.

D

Deleted member

I already figured out the question, but thanks to Oasis_S for the answer nonetheless.
xIblix said:
I think that would be a nice mix of music.
Just imagine Melee's great equalizer and the Brawl's section from 0:26 to 0:35 in here being nicely put together.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096

Menu 2 theme from Melee was the best Menu theme hands down, hopefully some of the older themes come back like from SSB64 and Melee.

Here's the link to my Rotohex stage plot if you missed it.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12960903&postcount=10508

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I predicted that ****, I'm the 2pacalyse.
Eh..not really...

I think that would be a nice mix of music. Idk about pokemon I stopped watching after Brock didn't show back up :glare:
Brock should have shown more, speaking of pokemon I would like to see more pokemon themes represented, Sakurai needs to learn that other theme such as Gary's deserve it, the main theme has already been done to death since SSB64, it's time to change it up a bit.

Nine

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Philip
3DS FC
2294-4620-8242
apparently everyone has been rambling and spamming random topics including myself(since everyone did so) I think its about time we get serious with this just that without my presence because no one here seems to agree with most of my statements.
I'll just the this one statement I'll keep at heart.
"Smash Brothers was good already till brawl came and made the melee players stay behind. Now if the next smash brothers 4 were to be like melee (physics ,mechanics, balancing) the brawl community wouldn't complain because they enjoy the game when there is more characters and the melee community(including me) would be happy."
That is all I'll say and I hope everyone and Nintendo and Sakurai see what I mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom