• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Palutena is a pretty boring character that, as far as I know, has Pit do all her work for her. I'm not sure why people would want her over Medusa. :/

Pretty lousy for a goddess, too. Can only grant 5 minutes of flight? lol.
Actually Palutena would make a great character as her own, seeing her in the upcominu Uprising game will probably give her some exposure to potentially be good, though I do have to agree Medusa would definetly be the better candidate for a second Kid Icaus rep.

:phone:

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Unfortunately, due to all the new items introduced in Uprising, I'm thinking that we may see Magnus as a character that utilizes those items... And his big dumb sword.

I dunnooo. :/

Also, even though it's super flimsy, Kid Icarus is usually all about light vs. darkness, so with that perspective it'd make more sense for Pit and Medusa being the Kid Icarus characters...?

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Palutena is a pretty boring character that, as far as I know, has Pit do all her work for her. I'm not sure why people would want her over Medusa. :/ (Though I'd say neither one is very likely to begin with)
You could argue the same about Zelda in a lot of LoZ games. It was only until OOT that she started having a more active role as far as I know.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
You could argue the same about Zelda in a lot of LoZ games. It was only until OOT that she started having a more active role as far as I know.
Well she was based on that OOT role, so what's the problem here. Not to mention Zelda is a BIG NAME unlike Palutena. Plus, Sakurai probably just wanted her because she could do a gimmicky transformation. I mean, Ganondorf wasn't even planned, lol.

Morveux

Smash Cadet
Palutena is not boring. She would be a perfect addition to the roster. It sounds normal, also, to have Pit the Angel, Palutena the Light and Medusa the Darkness in the roster. Like we have the triforce for Zelda. I love Palutena's chara-design.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
After 350 votes, the "My fifty roster" has taken a gross turn for the worst. The "popularity" roster really proved it's name after this inclusion. Popularity is very much, overrated.

Super Mario:
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Bowser
Yoshi
Wario
Bowser Jr.
Toad
Paper Mario

DK:
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
King K Rool

Legend of Zelda:
Link
Zelda/Sheik
Ganondorf/Ganon (Non Clone)
Toon Link

Kirby Series:
Kirby
King Dedede
Meta Knight

Pokemon:
Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Pokemon Trainer
Lucario
Mewtwo
Pichu
Plusle & Minun
Zoroark

Star Fox:
Fox
Falco
Wolf
Krystal

F-Zero:
Falcon
Sumurai Goroh
Black Shadow

Metroid:
Samus/ZSS
Ridley

Earthbound:
Ness
Lucas

Fire Emblem:
Marth
Ike
Roy
Lyn

Smaller Franchises:
Olimar
Pit
Little mac
Isaac
R.O.B
IC's
Game and Watch

3rd Parties:
Sonic
Snake
Megaman

D

Deleted member

Rate Their Chances: Day Four is up!
OmegaXVII said:
I agree with most of the context that you wrote but this, first off we might only get another 3rd party character only if the demand is overwhelming and if indeed Megaman were to be released at E3 2012, only then would Sakurai highly consider another rep for a total of four(4) 3rd party guests.

It may be possible that if Megaman isn't revealed at E3 2012, there will definetly be so much hype that Sakurai may only consider the highest, most demanded character which of course is Megaman, also we don't know Sakurai for sure, he may have second thoughts on 3rd party guest, he may only want one(1) new 3rd party as he may want to focus on Nintendo characters such as Ridley or Toad.

Overall the possibility of a fourth 3rd party rep might only come only IF it's requested heavily by popular demand, like Sonic before Brawl, otherwise it's possible that only 3 would make the roster and I would be happy with that.
I think it's possible for us to get it another way. Sakurai would reveal another third-party character that is not nearly as popular {Professor Layton, Slime, or Travis Touchdown for examples} at E3 2012. While this would hurt Mega Man's chances, it is more likely for us to get four third-party characters this way then the other way because Mega Man would have still have the huge fan demand backing him (As a matter of fact, it could possibly grow) and this doesn't necessarily mean Capcom has gotten a no. Then after E3 2012, if not revealed then, Snake, Sonic, and Mega Man would be revealed later on, giving us four third-party characters. That's just me speculating on a possibility, thought, not that I think this will happen.

But I will say that I still think only three is needed.
ChronoBound said:
Is it wrong that I greatly prefer that design to Sonic than the modern one?

Also, I wonder if most Smash fans would be okay if Mega Man were the only third-party newcomer? There really is no one else left that would have the potential to gain the mass appeal among the Smash fanbase that Sonic and Mega Man got.
- Nope, not at all. I can see why anyway, the classic is considered by many to be superior to the modern.

- I certainly would. As I've said before, if Mega Man, Sonic, and Snake were in SSB4, we have all the essentials for SSB4. Granted, others would be nice, but not needed.
Starphoenix said:
No, it's not.

Heck, according to someone else in the 3DS thread we will be getting Ryu and not Megaman. Because Ryu is more profitable as he will bring new people to purchase Smash unlike Megaman. Never mind the fact that Masahiro Sakurai is the only one who even cares about the fan base. Say what you will about his decisions, but I'll tell you what he is probably the most pro-fan developer there is.
BlazingKatakiri argument for why Ryu is a shoe-in is full of crap. This move would somewhat hurt Capcom's reputations and in the case we only get three slots for third-party character, it would be a huge waste to put in a character that has been in every **** crossover Capcom has been involved in. Let Ryu take a break for once and give Mega Man the spotlight, he deserves it.
Starphoenix said:
Well the question has been asked. Don't know if I will get a response as it might interfere with potential future promotional plans. Still, we will see. May make for some heated discussion between Ryu and Megaman.
I hope to god Capcom says Mega Man. Ryu would be okay, but it'll end up how I'll feel about Zoroark getting in over Victini and if only four slots were available; greatly disappointed as I don't think Ryu would be the best candidate to represent Capcom.
KumaOso said:
Can someone show me a Megaman moveset consisting of stuff HE HIMSELF can do, and not made up of individual robot master powerups?
Well, that is the main point of Mega Man, using moves from Robot Masters. He is known for that, after all.
xXIke-SamaXx said:
Nah these characters missed their chance....
Bowser, King Dedede, and Mewtwo were scrapped for SSB64, therefore, they miss their chances.

And look, all of them were playable in at least one successive installment.
xIblisx said:
Just read this people who think Ryu is boring/generic
I don't believe that Ryu would be boring/generic, but the main reason why I don't want him in SSB4 is because he's been in every crossover Capcom has been involved in. If Capcom gets involved in SSB4, if only one slot gets in, it should be Mega Man. I wouldn't have a problem with Ryu getting in after Mega Man, thought, if two slots for Capcom characters open up in SSB4.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I see Ridley on that roster, so it's just dandy. (WAS HE STILL THE MOST WANTED NON-POKEMON CHARACTER...?)

Pokemon and Mario would take up like, two whole rows, lol.

...I guess the only ones truly disagreeable would be Pichu and Plusle & Minun, though.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Don't forget, Megaman also has Rush and Beat. He also has physical attacks too. Shoot, you know what? I'm going to make a detailed Megaman moveset.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I see Ridley on that roster, so it's just dandy. (WAS HE STILL THE MOST WANTED NON-POKEMON CHARACTER...?)

Pokemon and Mario would take up like, two whole rows, lol.

...I guess the only ones truly disagreeable would be Pichu and Plusle & Minun, though.
The fact that we only have Isaac as a new franchise makes me cry.

I'm going to do a full Jill Valentine moveset.

D

Deleted member

Okay, looking at Shortiecanbrawl's list (Looking at it by pure preference):
Shortiecanbrawl said:
Super Mario:
Mario This is almost perfect. I don't think we need three new Mario reps, thought.
Luigi
Peach
Bowser
Yoshi
Wario
Bowser Jr.
Toad
Paper Mario

DK: This is perfect.
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
King K Rool

Legend of Zelda: I love this. Perfect as it is.
Link
Zelda/Sheik
Toon Link

Kirby Series: Perfect as it is.
Kirby
King Dedede
Meta Knight

Pokemon: OMFG, Pichu and Zoroark? Pichu was terrible in Melee and should stay the heck out of Smash. And Zoroark, I fail to understand why people support him. Victini and Genesect are much better choices, even if Genesect chances are low. Pichu and Zoroark needs to go and Victini should be added. Eight is way too much. I would also have no problem not having Plusle & Minun not in the game since they'd be likely lugified clones of Pikahcu anyway.
Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Pokemon Trainer
Lucario
Mewtwo
Pichu
Plusle & Minun
Zoroark

Star Fox: Perfect as it is.
Fox
Falco
Wolf
Krystal

F-Zero: Kind of unnecessary to have three reps. Black Shadow should be dropped.
Falcon
Sumurai Goroh
Black Shadow

Metroid: Perfect as it is.
Samus/ZSS
Ridley

Earthbound: Perfect as it is.
Ness
Lucas

Fire Emblem: Four Fire Emblem reps are not needed. I'm fine with three, but I am against Roy getting in since he would be a likely lugified clone of Marth if he came back.
Marth
Ike
Roy
Lyn

Smaller Franchises: No Saki Amamiya, Takamaru, Palutena/Medusa, Ray (Custom Robo), or Starfy? :( This is horrible that so many new franchises are neglected
Olimar
Pit
Little mac
Isaac
R.O.B
IC's
Game and Watch

3rd Parties: Perfect as it is.
Sonic
Snake
Megaman
This is, for the most part, a good list, although I will agree on these accounts:

- Fire Emblem, F-zero, and Pokemon have too many reps. Fire Emblem should only have three at most, F-zero should only have two at best, and Pokemon does not need eight slots at all. Pokemon IMO deserves five slots, I would be fine with six, but anything over that is pushing it.

- Where are the deserving new characters for smaller franchises? Kid Icarus deserves a second rep (Palutena or Medusa), and five series deserves to finally have a playable rep: Custom Robo, The Legendary Starfy, Sin & Punishment, and The Mysterious Murasame Castle. I will gladly take off the following characters to get these in:

Pichu (He and his god-awful move set should never be revived again)
Zoroark (Against his inclusion)
Roy (Likely clone, therefore, unnecessary inclusion)
Black Shadow (If we're going to have Samurai Goroh and an unique Ganondorf, then Black Shadow has no place as a playable character and should be Assist Trophy. I'm not against his inclusion, but I don't care whenever or not he gets in either)
Plusle & Minun (Not against their inclusion, but neither do they deserves a slot)

Kazyx

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CheshireKaz
3DS FC
1891-1355-7641
I want the next ssb to have a backwards smash.
Now, what exactly do we mean by backwards brawl? Do we mean that the controls are reversed, like how Spear Pillar flipped the entire screen? If so, that'd piss me off to no end and I would hope that it doesn't become a mode. <__<

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
It's almost garanteed that there will be another Kid Icarus character but I know little to nothing about Uprising. I did play Kid Icarus for the NES but it doesn't give much for Medusa and nothing for Palutena. Medusa as a boss was a wall with a giant eye.

What she could do which could give ideas for a moveset.

- Paralysis eye beam
- Launch giant snakes that bounces

She was really easy.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Since that roster was a popularity contest, it shouldn't be a surprise that the less well-known franchises didn't get top votes, actually.

@Master Rapier: Well she could use her snake hair for some attacks I guess. :V An eye beam that turns opponents to stone would be pretty interesting, actually. It would of course be similar to Zamus's zapper, but opponents would act more like Kirby's down special for a short moment. They'd fall when in the air, and on land they'd be susceptible to sliding off inclined edges... I like it. :V

D

Deleted member

Shortiecanbrawl said:
The fact that we only have Isaac as a new franchise makes me cry.
There's also Punch-Out!! and Mega Man, but I have to agree, the biggest problem with this list is that it lacks good new franchises that are far more deserves then a crappy clone in Melee (Pichu), a Pokemon who I could care less about (Zoroark), a team that sounds more gimmicky then fun like a Diddy and Dixie Kong would (Plusle and Minun), a very likely clone of Captain Falcon (Black Shadow), and another undeserving cut Melee character that was a clone (Roy).

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
On the subject of cut characters getting added, each of Bowser, Dedede, Mewtwo and Lucas were immensely popular prior to being added. If this trend were to continue, Mewtwo would far and away be the character to be added, but because of these characters' popularity, I don't think it was ever a trend to begin with.

It's a good theory, though...better than most, for sure.

OmegaXXII

After 350 votes, the "My fifty roster" has taken a gross turn for the worst. The "popularity" roster really proved it's name after this inclusion. Popularity is very much, overrated.

Super Mario:
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Bowser
Yoshi
Wario
Bowser Jr.Toad
Paper Mario

DK:
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
King K Rool

Legend of Zelda:
Link
Zelda/Sheik
Toon Link

Kirby Series:
Kirby
King Dedede
Meta Knight

Pokemon:
Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Pokemon Trainer
Lucario
Mewtwo
Pichu
Plusle & Minun
Zoroark

Star Fox:
Fox
Falco
Wolf
Krystal

F-Zero:
Falcon
Sumurai Goroh
Black Shadow

Metroid:
Samus/ZSS
Ridley

Earthbound:
Ness
Lucas

Fire Emblem:
Marth
Ike
Roy
Lyn

Smaller Franchises:
Olimar
Pit
Little mac
Isaac
R.O.B
IC's
Game and Watch

3rd Parties:
Sonic
Snake
Megaman
OMG!!

Pichu is voted by popularity on that list?!
Are you ******* serious?! If anybody deserved to be on that list it should be Meowth, people don't know uniqueness when they see it, Pichu speaks CLONE.

Also why is Roy on that list, if anybody it should be Caeda or The Black Knight, Roy's chances have already gone down the drain, he's very unlikely at this point considering that another Lord might arise.

Also Plusle & Minun isn't likely too happen, I can easily see Zoroark, Victini or Genosect easily taking a spot at the roster, these two were meant to replace Pichu, but Sakurai scrapped the idea, so it would be dumb to all of a sudden show up.

Krystal is unique, but really isn't as popular or prominent as say Wolf, Falco needs a new moveset, otherwise he could potentially be semi-cloned again.

Other than those, I agree with everything else, hopefully Ganon WILL get his own moveset as well as Wolf and Falco.

Also, where's Ray Mk from Custom Robo!!??:(

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
So, after doing a couple of third party stage concepts we will now be returning to our normal routine. Back to Nintendo series'. Many of you might be expecting this already as I've mentioned before that this would be my next concept. Hopefully there is still a sense of surprise for some? There was a really good suggestion (which I may come back too later), but ultimately I went with my own idea. Sorry Pie. Been itching to see a stage of this type in the Smash series for a long time, and luckily the past week has presented me with many ideas to achieve just that!

Ruined City, not the most creative name in the world but that is what Stage 1 of Sin and Punishment: Star Successor is titled so that's that... A post apocalyptic city festering with G5 soldiers, mechs and Keepers (alien creatures). It's dark, grungy, dilapidated, and brooding. With a background illuminated by constant lasers and bombings. The stage itself is going to share alot with Mute City/Port Town while capitalizing on it's own tricks. Which means you will be bound to a platform that gives you a "tour". What a heck of a tour at that! Don't worry though, there will be plenty of room to fight on unlike those F-Zero stages. You will be doing a lot of flying around this city. Buzzing around buildings, going through tunnels, landing on helipads, the whole tour. When you go into a tunnel you will watch as the platform dodges lasers, closing doors and spider like mechanoids.

Prepare to be disorientated because this platform will spin and turn! One minute the buildings are right side up and and the next you'll watch the platform turn those buildings and skies upside down. The characters will always be right side up, so don't think this is Spear Pillar on crack. It is only the background. In Sin and Punishment 2 there were many sudden and drastic changes in angle and direction, so will this stage. You will also have aircraft firing missiles at the stage at certain points, before they crash the character has the chance to attack them and propel them back at the craft, destroying it. This stage is fast and intense, just like the game!

Stage Example:
The best example I can give is to watch this video for yourself to imagine how the background would play out. Obviously minus the blasting. Go to 6:32 to see my upside down idea in motion.
Example
Upside-down Example

Stage Name: Ruinous City
Icon: "Sin" Katakana symbol

Sin and Punishment - Agave
Sin and Punishment - Ally Riskers
Sin and Punishment - Spiral Up Fortune
Sin and Punishment - Blood Infactor
Sin and Punishment: Star Successor - Menu Theme
Sin and Punishment: Star Successor - Fukouka
Sin and Punishment: Star Successor - Anarchy
Sin and Punishment: Star Successor - Setouchi
Sin and Punishment: Star Successor - Saki
Sin and Punishment: Star Successor - Man Eating Forest
Sin and Punishment: Star Successor - Nebulox
Advance Wars: Days of Ruin - Proud Soldier
Advance Wars: Days of Ruin - We Will Prevail

Ended up putting the Days of Ruin tracks on this stage since they share a similar atmosphere. But what do you think? Does everyone agree with me that we need a post-apocalyptic stage? I can't think of a better way to do it then from a game title Sin and Punishment. Playing this series has given me a better idea of how this stage would work and all I can hope is it is at least close to reality. It will be fun, down the road, seeing how many of these concepts were close to the actual stages in SSB4. Until then, lets enjoy the speculation.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Alright. I finally finished my Megaman Moveset.

I hope it's good enough for you. (Detailed enough) If it needs more detail, I'd gladly add some more.

Alright, here goes.

MEGAMAN

Specials:

B: Mega Buster
Megaman can shoot up to three small power shots per second that cause no flinching. Or charge his Buster Cannon to full power for high damage. There are 3 levels of charge. Small (no flinch), Medium (flinch and double damage) and full charge (knockback and around 22% damage when fresh)
(Games: Megaman 4-8+F)

Side B: Copy Skill
Megaman uses a copied skill. To copy an enemy skill, he must have knocked one out beforehand. The skill he will copy (for variety’s sake) will be the [Side B] of the knocked out character. By pressing a Taunt button, you remove the skill from your [Side B], and “save” it on the taunt button that was pressed, for future use.
-
Note: When no opponents have been defeated, Megaman’s [Side B] is the same as The difference is that he can shoot while running.
(Games: Every Megaman game)

Down B: Soccer Ball
Megaman materializes a power soccer ball in front of him. This one acts similarly to the item from Brawl, except after hit, this ball keep its trajectory until it leaves the screen, or after hitting someone at least 5 times.
Damage is moderate, knockback is moderate (similar to Samus Super Missile from Brawl)
(Games: Megaman 8, Marvel vs Capcom 1 and 2)

Up B: Rush Jet
Megaman calls upon his faithful companion, who turns into an air-board like jet under his feet. For a limited time, Megaman will be able to pilot Rush Jet all over the place, without depending on momentum. After about 8 seconds, he’ll run out of power, and Rush Jet will teleport away. (Similar to Rob, except without momentum)
(Games: Megaman 3-5, 8, F, 9, 10)

Attacks:

A: Punch: Simple jab
AA: Arm cannon slam: Vertical arm-cannon slam followup causes little knockback.

Ftilt: Arm cannon thrust: Fierce arm cannon punch attack.
Dtilt: Sweep kick: A low kick that sends downwards (bounces on ground)
Utilt: Upward kick: A high kick that launches opponents upwards. (MvC1-2)

Fsmash: Rocket Punch: Launches his arm the distance of one “block” (Stage builder) Has good knockback. (MMVgb)
Dsmash: Rush Power Suit: Megaman gains his Power Suit as he charges up his attack. Upon releasing the button, he delivers a power punch forward and then behind him.(MM6)
Usmash: Shoryuuken: Megaman charges his arm cannon and then delivers an energy-charged arm-cannon punch skyward. (MvC1)

Wakeup Attack: Megaman splits his legs open delivering a break-dance like hit to both sides.

Ledge Attack 1: Enters the stage, kicking with both legs forward.
Ledge Attack 2: Slides forward.
Ledge Attack Weak: Slams arm-cannon at opponent.

Dash Attack: Power Slide (games Megaman 3-8, F) slides under opponent sending them skybound behind him (similar to Mario’s only a bit stronger)

Aerials:

Nair: Stretches foot to kick opponent. (Knocks away)
Dair: Slams opponent down with his boots. (Meteor smash)
Fair: Spinning kicks. Looks like a Tatsumaki Senpukyaku, switching legs (2 hits, like ZSS except first one drags in, second one knocks away)
Bair: Back hand slam: Knocks opponent diagonally upwards.
Uair: Aerial uppercut: Raises arm-cannon in mid air to hit opponent.

Throws:

Megaman grabs with his free hand.

A: Hits with Arm-cannon on the head.
Fthrow: Fires a charge shot at point zero range, knocking opponent away.
Dthrow: Hurls opponent over his back onto the ground, and fires 3 small shots.
Uthrow: Jumps up while Rush Coil appears, and slams him over the coil, sending opponent upward a considerably high fixed altitude. (6 Stage builder blocks)
Bthrow: Gets behind opponent and fires a semi-charged shot behind his back.

Final Smash 1: Mega Air Force:
Megaman summons Rush Jet with plasma bursts, Eddy with bombs, Auto with a plasma shotgun, and Beat with ramming attacks to become the ultimate aerial destroyer. For around 10 seconds, Megaman will be unstoppable and devastating with a variety of ranged attacks from all of his friends. He will still take damage, but you won't be able to flinch him.
(Megaman 8)

Final Smash 2: Hyper Megaman:
Fuses with Rush, Beat, and Eddy to become Hyper Megaman, huge version of him where he fires all sorts of projectiles alongside a gigantic plasma beam.
The beam pretty much KO’s if opponents are in their 35%
Colors:
Blue, Red (Rush), Green (Woodman), Gray (Bubbleman), Purple (Flash Man), Brown (Metalman)
Playstyle

There's no way around it. Megaman is a ranged fighter. His Mega Buster, and his Soccer Ball are meant to keep opponents at bay. And as last resort, his forward smash is also ranged.

Because he's short, Megaman is already a bit handicapped at range, but some of his close ranged attacks like smash attacks and tilts cause good knockback and damage.

His regular shots are meant to rack up damage, and his semi-charged shots work well to set up for meteor smashes. Then there's also the full blast which, while not as powerful as Samus', can still knock your opponent off the screen at around 50%

His Uair throw allows you to buy some time if you want to shake your opponent, while he's still trying to get back on the ground.

Megaman would play like a combination of Fox, Falco and Samus, to best describe it. A powerhouse from afar, but his ranged attacks can serve as setups for close ranged attacks.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Nice. Soccer ball seems out of place in comparison to the rest of them, but IDK. Also, your "balanced" Final Smash (I'm guessing 2) is actually overpowering. Even at 20%, that's practically an instant kill.

You forgot one last thing. You didn't mention his playstyle.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Nice. Soccer ball seems out of place in comparison to the rest of them, but IDK. Also, your "balanced" Final Smash (I'm guessing 2) is actually overpowering. Even at 20%, that's practically an instant kill.

You forgot one last thing. You didn't mention his playstyle.
Well I'm no genius when it comes to Final Smashes because Brawl is crawling with a variety of cheap ones, and underpowered ones, so I have a hard time considering what a good middle ground one is.

The "balanced" one was actually the first one. Its a damage racker more than a KOer. I'd go for the first one, because that one at least is true to the Megaman canon.

Anyway, I'll add the playstyle now.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Actually, I thought the first one was broken because there was no penalty for doing it out of no where and Megaman is invincible for 15 seconds.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Actually, I thought the first one was broken because there was no penalty for doing it out of no where and Megaman is invincible for 15 seconds.

I now reduced it to 10.

He still can't be KO'd but you can keep damaging him. I forgot to specify that, because being "unstoppable" was just a figure of speech to say "he's badass".

--

And about the Soccerball. There's Megaman Soccer, Megaman 8, MvC 1 and MvC 2. I don't think it looks out of place, and I wanted to make Megaman a more comical character. If he's all srs business, then it's not Megaman, it's X.

Don't get me wrong, I like X, but I prefer Classic. At least for Smash Bros. For MvC3 I would've preferred X.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
That's still pretty strong. If you're both on your last lives, that's practically a get out of jail card for you.

I'll make a full Tom Nook moveset soon.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
That's still pretty strong. If you're both on your last lives, that's practically a get out of jail card for you.

I'll make a full Tom Nook moveset soon.
Oh well.. (Nobody plays with Smash Balls competitively anyway. :p)

I'm surprised everyone was ok with [Side B] Copy Skill.

--

Please do. I wonder how Tom Nook could work in SSB.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Hmmm, what if each character had different Final Smashes depending on your damage? Like a Final Smash for below 100% and one for above?

That's what I got from reading your moveset, lol.

(whatifsareprettydumbtotalkaboutthough :V)

OmegaXXII

Nah, I like KumoOso's idea of having two(2) Final Smashes, it could probably depend on pressing a different button or holding a certain buttons together, the idea reminds me of Street Fighter Alpha specials for some reason.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Thanks a lot Echi for killing the attention to my stage concept. I loved this one. >: (

I jest man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom