• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

y.toonlink

Smash Ace
Ike & Marth

Standard B: Charged stab
Up B: Slashing upwards
Down B: Counter
Fair: Vertical slash
Fsmash: vertical slash
Ftilt: Horizontal slash
DSmash: Double slash

xXIke-SamaXx

Smash Lord
NNID
Azureflame92
Yeah, I'm just hoping he doesn't play like Ike lol..give him some good moves, also I heard that FE13 will incorporate a new mechanic concerning tag teams, the girl (Liz) may be his partner.

:phone:
I have a better Idea that will take alot of work....

Chrome move-set:

Chrome can always call his friends for help.

Natural-B: Projectile Mage or Archer come and shot an arrow or a Fire ball.

Side-B : A paladin comes and Chrome get on the mount and charge forward.

Up-B : A pegasus Knight comes and grabs Chrome's hand and fly around for a short time.

Down-B: a Knight comes and protect chrome from a projectile.

y.toonlink

Smash Ace
I don't think it ever happened but I think he's just saying itd be cool. Cool that Ike would be based off a Hero, making the developers lazy for not making him original :troll:

But yea, Shadow Dragon is out for DS right?

y.toonlink

Smash Ace
Would be cool for all FE characters. I once had a moveset for Ephraim from FE Sacred Stones and that his Up B was L'Arachel teleporting him.
But other than that, I dunno.
How is FE13 looking?

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Marth games are the worst choice for a stage...the best would be FE 9/10 because they are in 3D any 2D game would be a bad choice for a stage.
:glare:

Based on the final stage from Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem and New Mystery of the Emblem: Heroes of Light and Shadow it's the Dragon's Altar!

This was once where the Divine Dragon, Naga, sealed the evil Earth Dragons; but it now serves as the place for the resurrection of the leader of Earth Dragons, Medeus, who was defeated by Marth in Shadow Dragon. This time, however, he has come back as a even stronger Dark Dragon!

Fighting takes place on the large stairs and stair railings, creating a simple stage about the size of Battlefield. I'd think of it as Shadow Moses with the Towers (railings) being only 1/6 as tall. With a WAY less hazardous Spear Pillar mixed in.

Most of the stage's uniqueness is taken from its dark atmosphere and ancient ruins. It also has Flying Dragons flying around the top of the stage.
The lighting from this stage comes from the glowing torches on the pillars, the evil looking skulls, and eyes of the Dark Dragon himself!

Do to being not at full strength yet, he occasionally summons his army of Earth Dragons (the brown ones) to attack Players.

When an Earth Dragon is to appear, Medeus's eyes flash, the stage will rumble and dragon skulls in the background will glow and come back to life. Once they have appeared, they will use the dragon breath to attack for high knockback and damage. They disappear when the stage lights up and are forced back.

In the background you also see the 3 Princesses (Nyna, Maria, and Marth's sister Elice) and the Priestess (Lena) standing next to Medeus becuase his minions have captured them. But they are in a deep hypnosis, so they don't do anything besides being eye candy. :awesome:

Stage example:

_.........._
________

Stage Name: Dragon's Altar
Stage Icon: Falchion

Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem - Dark Emperor (Hardin's Theme)
Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem - War of Heroes
Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem - Divine Child, White Sage (Tiki & Gotoh's Theme Medley)
Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War - Final Chapter - The Final Holy War
Fire Emblem Gaiden - A Desperate Assault - Final Chapter Theme
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon & the Blade of Light - The Chosen Ones - Final Chapter Theme (Brawl Lost Tracks)
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon & the Blade of Light - Shadow Dragon Medley (Brawl)
Fossil Fighters - King Dynal
The Last Story - The One Ruling Everything
Pandora's Tower - Boss Theme

Actually TriHy had a great idea for a FE1 stage. Sadly I don't think it it is likely to happen.
Thank you for the backup Star, even I know it's not likely to happen, but oh well. :awesome:

We both lost many ideas over the past few days. Too bad Sakurai isn't that creative. XP

Oh and it's not FE1, but FE3.

xXIke-SamaXx

Smash Lord
NNID
Azureflame92
:glare:

Based on the final stage from Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem and New Mystery of the Emblem: Heroes of Light and Shadow it's the Dragon's Altar!

This was once where the Divine Dragon, Naga, sealed the evil Earth Dragons; but it now serves as the place for the resurrection of the leader of Earth Dragons, Medeus, who was defeated by Marth in Shadow Dragon. This time, however, he has come back as a even stronger Dark Dragon!

Fighting takes place on the large stairs and stair railings, creating a simple stage about the size of Battlefield. I'd think of it as Shadow Moses with the Towers (railings) being only 1/6 as tall. With a WAY less hazardous Spear Pillar mixed in.

Most of the stage's uniqueness is taken from its dark atmosphere and ancient ruins. It also has Flying Dragons flying around the top of the stage.
The lighting from this stage comes from the glowing torches on the pillars, the evil looking skulls, and eyes of the Dark Dragon himself!

Do to being not at full strength yet, he occasionally summons his army of Earth Dragons (the brown ones) to attack Players.

When an Earth Dragon is to appear, Medeus's eyes flash, the stage will rumble and dragon skulls in the background will glow and come back to life. Once they have appeared, they will use the dragon breath to attack for high knockback and damage. They disappear when the stage lights up and are forced back.

In the background you also see the 3 Princesses (Nyna, Maria, and Marth's sister Elice) and the Priestess (Lena) standing next to Medeus becuase his minions have captured them. But they are in a deep hypnosis, so they don't do anything besides being eye candy. :awesome:

Stage example:

_.........._
________

Stage Name: Dragon's Altar
Stage Icon: Falchion

Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem - Dark Emperor (Hardin's Theme)
Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem - War of Heroes
Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem - Divine Child, White Sage (Tiki & Gotoh's Theme Medley)
Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War - Final Chapter - The Final Holy War
Fire Emblem Gaiden - A Desperate Assault - Final Chapter Theme
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon & the Blade of Light - The Chosen Ones - Final Chapter Theme (Brawl Lost Tracks)
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon & the Blade of Light - Shadow Dragon Medley (Brawl)
Fossil Fighters - King Dynal
The Last Story - The One Ruling Everything
Pandora's Tower - Boss Theme

Thank you for the backup Star, even I know it's not likely to happen, but oh well. :awesome:

Oh and it's not FE1, but FE3.

What about this for a stage.

Laguz are fighting Beorc in the background but when stay longer you find Zeligus fighting Ranulf...and sometime some stray arrows can hit playes and javelins or something like that.

MechaWave

Smash Champion
I find the phone icon annoying. Like we really have to know someone is browsing the site with a phone.

:phone: :phone: :phone: :phone: :phone: :phone: :phone: :phone: :phone: :phone: :phone:

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
What about this for a stage.

Laguz are fighting Beorc in the background but when stay longer you find Zeligus fighting Ranulf...and sometime some stray arrows can hit playes and javelins or something like that.
Like I said I'm fine with any FE stage that is actually based on a specific FE game, but when my ideas are insulted I won't stand for it.

As for that idea I think it actually came around during the beginning of the SSB4 hype, and it's an O.K. idea, but like my stage I doubt it will happen.

Although, if you have an idea then try working on it and developing it yourself, we'd all like to see what you'd come up with. ;)

@King Omega

Say Lord Omega (:awesome:), weren't you working on a FE9/10 stage yourself a while back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom