• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

army man

Smash Ace
This is a forum, all we do is post opinions. At least I'm posting something new instead of wasting dataspace stating the obvious.

I hate Toon Link. I think he could be cut.
I love Ike. I think he could be cut.
I'm indifferent about Ness/Lucas. I think one of them could be cut.

It's not that hard to separate my emotions from overwhelming probability. I don't see why everyone else is taking it so personally. The only ad hom I've posted was concerning Ghirahim, and it's true...if you see appeal in the character, I don't think we'll ever meet eye to eye.
sorry to offend you dude, i'm just trying to help(and that obviously isn't working)

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
If you love Ike why would you want hI'm cut? I'm not familiar with FE but isn't he one of the more popular characters?

Anyway I'm tired see you guys tomorrow

:phone:
Maybe because he is unbiased about Ike? Maybe because he doesn't mind Ike not returning to SSB4 since he can just go back to Brawl if he wanted to play as Ike? :awesome:

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Well we could have this:

Pokemon Stadium (Pikachu/Jiggs)
Elite Four Unova (Zoroark)
Meteor Falls (Doexys)
Cerulean City/Cave/Bill's house? (Mewtwo)
Mewtwo with his own stage? Oh..I would fall in love with this!! Oh and Meteor Falls? How would that go about? Y'know the way it looks or would handle?

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
because his power level is..... OVER 9 THOUSAND!!!!!!!!!!!
Shut up.

This is a forum, all we do is post opinions. At least I'm posting something new instead of wasting dataspace stating the obvious.

I hate Toon Link. I think he could be cut.
I love Ike. I think he could be cut.
I'm indifferent about Ness/Lucas. I think one of them could be cut.

It's not that hard to separate my emotions from overwhelming probability. I don't see why everyone else is taking it so personally. The only ad hom I've posted was concerning Ghirahim, and it's true...if you see appeal in the character, I don't think we'll ever meet eye to eye.
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=5230547

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
If you love Ike why would you want hI'm cut? I'm not familiar with FE but isn't he one of the more popular characters?
I don't think anyone wants Ike cut, except for Chrono.

Anyway the most likely and popular FE characters that actually have a shot are:

Black Knight
Caeda (look at my moveset a page back)
A new FE lord
Roy

And chances are FE will get a another slot, Sakurai is an FE fanboy and it was supposed to get one according to Brawl cut data.

MechaWave

Smash Champion
No. This discussion about anime characters getting into Smash is really, REALLY stupid.

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
Maybe because he is unbiased about Ike? Maybe because he doesn't mind Ike not returning to SSB4 since he can just go back to Brawl if he wanted to play as Ike? :awesome:
Ooh you got me :cool:

I'm going to try to think of a new moveset tomorrow... So I'm off see ya :cool:

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Yooooo, I swear I've been doing this "shaking up" business before even got cool.

Aiyyo, Omega and Mecha show what I mean. SEND YOUR PONIES AT ME, I DESTROY THEM ALL.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
You really think 4th-party characters will get into Smash?
Hell no lol I never even implied that, I'm just saying it's not always fun to discuss the "likely" stuff or the "realistic stuff" all the time, we don't need this thread to just be a boring logic bubble all the way up to E3 2012...

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Nothing wrong with shaking up this thread a bit, not like we have a whole lot of solid info on Smash 4 to discuss...
Gatlin would want to have a word with you. :awesome:

About Ike: Since Fire Emblem is kind of in the same situation as Pokemon, only not as popular, Ike could very well be cut in favor of a new flavor-of-the-month lord. He/she would obviously have priority over Ike. It just depends on if the roster is large enough.

Sorry, Roy.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
What about some kind of broken rocket laboratory for Mewtwo?

MechaWave

Smash Champion
There's plenty of dreamers. Just dreaming about anime characters in an Nintendo crossover game is just (insert a derogatory word here).

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
Never saw the appeal In Roy he was cool and all but wasn't he just an advertisement character? Off topic Vegeta's cool sucks he gets his *** beat by every person he fights though

I keep saying I'm logging off but I just keep posting :p

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Gatlin would want to have a word with you. :awesome:

About Ike: Since it is kind of in the same situation as Pokemon, only not as popular, Ike could very well be cut in favor of a new flavor-of-the-month lord. He/she would obviously have priority over Ike. It just depends on if the roster is large enough.

Sorry, Roy.
Roy still has a shot at being DLC, though.

Phostopheles

Smash Journeyman

Anyway I'm tired see you guys tomorrow

He's more popular, but he's old news by now. If FE is lucky enough to get three reps, then it's entirely possible both Marth and Ike will survive. But in the fairly possibly chance that it doesn't, especially if they edit down the roster, Ike will be cut in favor of a newer FE Lord. You have to remember that Brawl is just as much an advertisement as it is a game...and there's no point in advertising the obsolete.

Let us combine our genes.
Yes, let's.

sorry to offend you dude, i'm just trying to help(and that obviously isn't working)
Help who, exactly? I know the difference between opinion and fact, I've modded forums before. I also know the difference between argumentation and ad hominems, which clearly isn't as enforced here as on my old boards. Point being, at worst your posts were inflammatory, and at worst completely unnecessary.

http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=5230578

vicgur

Smash Ace
There's plenty of dreamers. Just dreaming about anime characters in an Nintendo crossover game is just (insert a derogatory word here).
THIS.

Goku is a nice character and all, but as I said, Smash is a videogame crossover.
Want some anime action? Jump Ultimate Stars is a nice game.
Want videogame and anime? Well, there's always MUGEN.

And I'm a dreamer. I just dream about, for example, Geno[a videogame character].

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom