• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Yeah I remember, I was part of it but not as.. Vicious as the rest. Good times I say :)
I thought your name looked familiar. *squint*

I did a quick search to CONFIRM MY SUSPICIONS, but the first Ridley-related post I found was you saying Ridley wouldn't fit or something so I thought I was MISTAKEN.

I thought your name looked familiar. *squint*

I did a quick search to CONFIRM MY SUSPICIONS, but the first Ridley-related post I found was you saying Ridley wouldn't fit or something so I thought I was MISTAKEN.
Thino's here. I'm hiding O_O

Oh wait, he's gone.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Is Thino the strongest Ridley supporter in the whole world or something.

Usually he's just being a silly goose.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Nice. I have some ideas for a beginning part of Olimar's story as well as the Star Fox characters and Samus' stories to a lesser extent. I have ideas for other stories, but they're not in any particular chronological organization in my mind yet. Also, looking forward to whatever twist you've got.

For an idea I can post right now, I posted this in the comments on Hex's blog.

I've got to go to sleep. Off for now.
Good ideas, I shall post what I have tomorrow and we can nitpick what we like or not. :)

:phone:

OmegaXXII

Haha, I can't wait for that game that coming out, hopefully it will get localized to the US, so far only Level-5 seems to show interest in tbe matter, Capcom doesn't really have a say in this; or even care for that matter.

Professor Layton definetly has a realistic chance as far as 3rd party characters go since Level-5 already mentioned that they would be interested to see Layton in Smash.

Also, I can't wait for Baton Kaitos 3, hopefully a new character from that upcoming Nintendo game will somehow make representation in Smash.

I'm also excited to see what Nintendo has in store on the 13th of next month, hopefully it will be an announcement towards a new F-Zero or perhaps the rumored FE6 sequel.

OmegaXXII

Sad but true my Toad friend.

I actually think Phoenix Wright might be considered as a Capcom rep but I believe both Megaman & Ryu stand a better chance against him.

I like Ryu but i find him a little bland for Smash, at least when you look at his design, as opposed to Megaman who has his original "classic" style, not to mention the X series as well, I'm not to familiar with his Battle Network and Legends appearances lol.. nonetheless Megaman seems interesting enough, at least more than Ryu IMO.

Like Star said; I truly hope Capcom hasn't ignored Megaman completly, maybe it's just a publicity stunt to gather hype, hopefully that's the case since I'd really like to see him as a DLC in UMvC3 as well, *maybe*.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
well, we still have RockMan Online... buut that's Korea only, sooo...

OmegaXXII

Rockman Online? Is that FPS based or multiplayer or something?

Sure, if Capcom considers him from his popularity and is heavily demanded then I believe he will be considered for sure, and if Sakurai has already contacted Capcom then I can see it happening, but like I said; I hope Capcom isn't ditching Megaman at all.

What really has me optimistic is the Sakurai revealed on his Twitter that he indeed is studying Ken's hitbox screen frames, he was looking at it as inspiration in a magazine, but nonetheless he seems like be might take hitbubbles to another level, hopefully something good will come out of it, but I also don't want it straying too far from what is Smash, after all it still has to stay unique without going overboard IMO.

OmegaXXII

Ridley clone? Please......

Nemesis & Batsu will own, I wish Poison was there but oh well...

loser? Me? Yeah, you got it twisted there madam! :p

Oh wait.

@Shortie: Losers? You losers keep posting in this thread while I go out. Soon. :awesome:

3/4 of the video was Zero being bad*** while 1/8 only showed Mega Man

@Omega: Okay, lets avoid getting off topic.

It's korean Omega.

Plus, the MMO I've been waiting for is Star Wars The Old Republic

Oh and, in smash online.... Once the game is released, I'll learn the competitive aspects then I'll beat the **** out of all we'll have a friendly game

Unless there are some restrictions like how it was in brawl. I couldn't do some techs really well online (At brawl)

If he does then I'll still beat the **** out of all of you we'll have a better and fun game of smash.

Not melee

I don't know. Honestly, lets hope Sakurai can hear out out suggestions for the game such as characters, mechanics, etc. Well, I'm not sure if he can do that but then again, he's HUMAN.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Specials...

Now forward, back, up, down, circle, half circle, zig zag + B to use

Errr.... I'm fine with the normal 4-direction specials. Lets keep it simple and less complicated

The only thing I want in the game asides from characters is a cool aerial combo system or a smash special attack which I posted about a few pages ago

That's why I said "I hope".

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Ridley clone? Please......

Nemesis & Batsu will own, I wish Poison was there but oh well...

loser? Me? Yeah, you got it twisted there madam! :p
Madame? That's an awfully nice thing to call someone IN THAT TONE. Why not go the extra step and call Shortie your mademoiselle. :awesome:

I hope Ridley and Krystal are in so me and Shortie can team up and beat up some faces. Maybe broserker will hit rock bottom and go ahead and main Bowser Jr.

Oh wow a whole freaking page went by while typing that. Distractions.

OmegaXXII

Specials...

Now forward, back, up, down, circle, half circle, zig zag + B to use
Lol..someone suggested earlier that we should have a backwards Smash, y'know, F-Smash, U-Smash, B-Smash??

It would be difficult to input commands IMO if you were turning directions to do so.

Also, I only want the physics to be in the speed of melee and brawl. I don't care if it's more melee or brawl like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom