• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
I'd go Big Poppa style with my rap lyrics...but uhh I can't think of anything to rap about.

Edit: we need a random chat thread or something

:phone:

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Iblis... your blackness is showing!
I'm actually very black offline. I keep it tamed online.

You're just racist against Mexicans aren't you?:mad:
KumoOso

Gonna do this gonna do this alright here we go.

Alot of peoples hatind but ain't showing respect
lots of trollin also happens but I ain't joking
gonna get my swag from easy e by it ain't easy
haters gonna hate and call me derp.

Woorrd.

Lol referencing Easy, trying look mean, but like him you are about to get ****ed with no Vaseline, you're still living in a dream, your swag is something I would throw in the trash bag, I don't play defense when I rap, I attack, your rhymes are whack, so get back and retract, before you get smacked, reading what you say I don't see what you are trying to get at, and I'ma call it out like that

D

Deleted member

OmegaXVII said:
Wow, what an interesting idea you have there, Pokemon Trainer definetly needs to have four B Specials well, same goes for Zelda and possibly Zero Suit, although I'm not sure how a Samus transformation would work.

Point still stands though, the tranformation effect should be redirected as a D-Pad command, not as a B move special, it was sad that a potential was was scrapped due to that effect.
I was very surprise that when I presented this idea at GameFAQs that it got shot down. There really is no reason why this shouldn't be done.

Cloud Cleaver

Smash Journeyman
SSB Fan, maybe the players at GameFAQs freak out about the possibility of moving their thumb off the stick DURING GAMEPLAY... o noez! Face it, nowhere else has a group as competent with a Cube controller as we do! 9_9

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Gonna do dis verse in a sec, I hope the mods would open a sub-forum but it's way to early.

What about Skype, AIM?

@Kuma: Word, do you play Street Fighter online?

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
@Kuma: Word, do you play Street Fighter online?

On XBL, and I won't be back on until next week because my wifi connection's bad here.

Well, I'm heading off to Texas for the weekend. Have fun, derps.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Hey guys, what you think if there was gonna be made a Smash Bros-game which will have NO RETURNING characters, but just with... um... the other characters from Nintendo-games which couldn't make it, or became Assist Trophies, or such.
It would be an alternative game along with SSB4.

The characters could be ones we wanted to see to be representated with the mainstream ones, but couldn't make it. It would be really be a hardcore Nintendo-fans's gem.

D

Deleted member

Hey guys, what you think if there was gonna be made a Smash Bros-game which will have NO RETURNING characters, but just with... um... the other characters from Nintendo-games which couldn't make it, or became Assist Trophies, or such.

The characters could be ones we wanted to see to be representated with the mainstream ones, but couldn't make it. It would be really be a hardcore Nintendo-fans's gem.
I would not buy the game. Simple as that.

army man

Smash Ace

it really depends on how much it cost.......10$ sure, but 50$ not a chance

Cloud Cleaver

Smash Journeyman
Eh. I wouldn't cut out the old guys, really, but a DLC service on a simplified Smash 3DS would be able to progressively add a lot of "obscure" characters.

*secretly wants to play as a shy guy*

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
Hmm xat could work I could make a chatbox

edit: I wouldn't play smash bros if it had entirely new characters can't have smash bros without Mario.

OmegaXXII

@Young: Yea, it wouldn't be a smart move by Sakurai business wise simply because people wouldn't buy the game, it would be a potential money racker thrown down the drain, it's bad business if he did what you said.

OmegaXXII

Master Chief would make a great WTF character y'know, Bungie did have a negociation with Nintendo DS at one point so....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom