• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Let me rephrase that, I meant all Nintendo games in general. The other platformers are Kirby, Metroid, Kid Icarus, Gyromite, Ice Climber, & Wario Land.

:phone:
And when was the last time Nintendo made a Kid Icarus platformer game? 1991. When was the last time Nintendo made a Gyromite or an Ice Climber platformer game? 1985. So in general, Nintendo only got Mario, Donkey Kong, Kirby, Metroid, Wario Land, and Starfy.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I can't call the Metroid games platformers. It doesn't seem like it does the series justice. It's like calling Zelda an RPG.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
So the DS games don't count?
DS games? K. Rool's only appearances (aside from Mario Super Sluggers) after DK64 were in Paon's mediocre games. K. Rool did not appear in the biggest DK game to be released since DK64 (DKC Returns). Moreover, K. Rool has only made one appearance in a Mario spinoff (Mario Super Sluggers), which funny enough was his last appearance in a game ever.

Dixie Kong had more consistent roles after Rare was absorbed by Microsoft.

I find it very strange though that that the rest of Rare's DK characters (aside from Cranky, Rambi, and Squawks) basically disappeared off the face of the earth after 2008. Dixie Kong was also one of the few characters that was playable in Mario Hoops 3-on-3 that did not return for Mario Sports Mix.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
King K. Rool will be back. Like Napoleon Bonaparte before him, King K. Rool will reassemble his army and fight the British enemies of his people!
AND LOSE YET AGAIN!
:laugh:
I can't call the Metroid games platformers. It doesn't seem like it does the series justice. It's like calling Zelda an RPG.
Co-signed. I think of Metroid (specifically 2D Metroid) as an adventure/action/shooting game with platform elements.
and that's why i stick with my name... no one messes with my name... heck, it took forever and still going for toise to come up with something creative.
Satisfied=??? :awesome:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
And when was the last time Nintendo made a Kid Icarus platformer game? 1991. When was the last time Nintendo made a Gyromite or an Ice Climber platformer game? 1985. So in general, Nintendo only got Mario, Donkey Kong, Kirby, Metroid, Wario Land, and Starfy.
No arguement there. :cool:

Just saying they should diversify their games more often by exploring different genres. Which is why having another new platforming IP would be bland and repetitive.

:phone:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I wish Nintendo would make a Zelda RPG game... kinda like Paper Mario but with Zelda characters. I'd love to see Paper Link with partners like a Deku Scrub, a Goron, a Zora, a Stray Fairy, a Tingle (they are a generic species according to Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland), a Sheikah, a Skull Kid, a Korok, and a Rito.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Honestly, I think Nintendo needs a lot more (online) multilayer-centered IPs. That's coming from both a fan and business perspective. I mean sure, we got some good platform, puzzle, and RPG games that can be played with friends. But we got Metroid, Star Fox, and F-Zero sitting over here BEGGING to have online multiplayer. Plus, Nintendo is lacking in (all kinds of) shooters. That and huge open world action RPGs (as in action over RPG; like Xenoblade Chronicles but with less RPG stuff; Skyrim would be a better example).
What about the cost of putting those characters in (like royalties)?
I brought that up earlier. If you make more than you would earn without them, or even earn a little less, do it. In the latter situation, you will create "interest" in the fans of said 3rd party franchises' minds of the various Nintendo franchises represented with trophies, stickers, NPCs, bosses, items/ATs/Pokéballs,, stages, and above all, playable characters.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
DS games? K. Rool's only appearances (aside from Mario Super Sluggers) after DK64 were in Paon's mediocre games. K. Rool did not appear in the biggest DK game to be released since DK64 (DKC Returns). Moreover, K. Rool has only made one appearance in a Mario spinoff (Mario Super Sluggers), which funny enough was his last appearance in a game ever.

Dixie Kong had more consistent roles after Rare was absorbed by Microsoft.

I find it very strange though that that the rest of Rare's DK characters (aside from Cranky, Rambi, and Squawks) basically disappeared off the face of the earth after 2008. Dixie Kong was also one of the few characters that was playable in Mario Hoops 3-on-3 that did not return for Mario Sports Mix.
Oh wait, there was only one DS game, the other was on the GBA. lol

I honestly don't see the big deal about not being in DKCR, pretty sure most people are just being worrywarts. And the Paon games are still apart of the DKC series through and through (not like Sakurai ignored them in Brawl). Dixie still has the edge for being planned for Brawl though, there's no arguing that.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Yeah, I am not worried about K. Rool at all. In fact the more I think about it, the less reasons I think that K. Rool and Dixie Kong shouldn't be added. :)
It isn't Smash without those five. Those are the biggest Nintendo characters as of this time. It would barely sell at all. They're Nintendo's faces.
It still is Smash Bros. Maybe not the Smash Bros you know and love. All Smash Bros. needs to be (by definition) is a crossover fighting game with Nintendo characters, the Smash Bros. logo, to be sponsored by Nintendo, and to feature platform-like fighting game action.
How is it even Super Smash Bros. without the original brothers? Seriously, it just doesn't work.
What if they were never the original brothers=??? That's the point I'm trying to make. What if we never had Mario, Donkey Kong, Link, Kirby, and Pikachu=??? Instead we had Toad, DK Jr., Skull Kid, Waddle Dee, and Rhyhorn=??? Or even if we had characters from different franchises=??? Like the Balloon Fighter, Sukapon, the Excite Biker, Lip, and Takamaru=??? Just think about it. How would you feel about "what is" and "what isn't" smash bros=???
It's all about perspective my smash brothah!

D

Deleted member

Eh, since both Dixie and K. Rool are irrelevant, it just opens up more room for Cranky. :troll:

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I brought that up earlier. If you make more than you would earn without them, or even earn a little less, do it. In the latter situation, you will create "interest" in the fans of said 3rd party franchises' minds of the various Nintendo franchises represented with trophies, stickers, NPCs, bosses, items/ATs/Pokéballs,, stages, and above all, playable characters.
Of course, the ideal situation is when the marginal cost of adding a third party character is the same as the marginal revenue. This is when you maximize profits. Of course, we have to look in the long term as well.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Of course, the ideal situation is when the marginal cost of adding a third party character is the same as the marginal revenue. This is when you maximize profits. Of course, we have to look in the long term as well.
Well judging by what (I think) happened with Brawl, I think Nintendo, SEGA, and Konami were all happy with the results. I mean, Brawl sold quite a lot (despite being released in the Winter/Sprig, even with Mario Kart Wii around the corner), Sonic Unleashed sold better than recent Sonic games had (at that point in time), and MGS4 sold extremely well.
True, but he's also the ideal third option character. He belongs neither to Final Fantasy nor Square Enix.
I agree, although from an objective standpoint, Chocobo and Slime make more sense than Geno. That kills me as a huge Geno fan to say that (although I do like Slime).
They must be waiting for the appropriate time to strike..:smirk:
I always strike with Geno. FACT! ;)

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Nicknames are for people with bad names.
My nicknames are given to me. Plus I am using my actual first name (not my last, lol!). That makes me awesome.

Mine came after my friend jokingly "knighted" me after I beat him in Melee in like 2003 (with this magical thing called "L-cancelling" and "timing). :smirk:

Of course back then I thought only Falco, Link, and Roy could L-cancel! :laugh:

I added the "1" because I'm the best. :shades: Also, it just "works" ya know=??? ;)

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
It still is Smash Bros. Maybe not the Smash Bros you know and love. All Smash Bros. needs to be (by definition) is a crossover fighting game with Nintendo characters, the Smash Bros. logo, to be sponsored by Nintendo, and to feature platform-like fighting game action.
I don't see it. Just that it has some lesser known and less popular characters. The thing that truly makes Smash, well, Smash, is Nintendo's greatest characters and some others.

What if they were never the original brothers=??? That's the point I'm trying to make. What if we never had Mario, Donkey Kong, Link, Kirby, and Pikachu=??? Instead we had Toad, DK Jr., Skull Kid, Waddle Dee, and Rhyhorn=??? Or even if we had characters from different franchises=??? Like the Balloon Fighter, Sukapon, the Excite Biker, Lip, and Takamaru=??? Just think about it. How would you feel about "what is" and "what isn't" smash bros=???
It's all about perspective my smash brothah!
It's an extremely huge hypothetical, though. Also, Pikachu wouldn't much matter as any other Pokemon could've been the mascot. The rest... yeah, no. We wouldn't have those series without them. They just wouldn't exist at all. DK Jr., maybe... it could've worked. But we would've had DK in without DKC since he's just as important as Mario anyway. Wouldn't be much of a Nintendo system if the original Donkey Kong game didn't exist.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I've also remembered somethign else from Brawl's build-up. People saying character for whatever reason wouldn't get in. Captain Falcon was a frequent victim but I'm saying he's definetly in. He's more a part of Smash Bros than he is of F-Zero. I wonder who's gonna be the victim this time?

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
I'm doing the same as you did with Captain Falcon,but with Lucas.

Xhampi

Smash Lord
I've also remembered somethign else from Brawl's build-up. People saying character for whatever reason wouldn't get in. Captain Falcon was a frequent victim but I'm saying he's definetly in. He's more a part of Smash Bros than he is of F-Zero. I wonder who's gonna be the victim this time?
If you talk about the original twelve then it will be jigglypuff who is the most likely of them to be cut (i don't say she is
even if i would be more than happy if she get cut for Meowth
) but if you talk about all the characters so far it will be probably between Ike, Lucario, R.O.B and the 3rd party characters.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I was here and elsewhere pre-Brawl, and it was more than :falconbrawl:. Although the :falconmelee: doubters were few, and also most likely doubted him because they dislike him.

[COLLAPSE="Actually the veterans that got doubter were:"]
~Nearly universally doubted tier~
Pichu: He was a joke, so most everyone with a brain figured he was gone when Sakurai confirmed cuts.
Young Link: Most of us thought "Wind Waker Link" would replace him. Some also thought the child incarnation of Link would be gone entirely.
Dr. Mario: Late add-on Melee clone that we figure wasn't coming back. I'm surprised he almost came back! :drmario:
Roy: Had one game, was a Marth clone (and basically an all-around worse Marth), and many felt Ike would get priority over him. Despite this, he almost made it.

~Had a lot of doubters tier~
Ness: Because Sakurai in Melee intended to replace him with the main character of EarthBound 64.
Sheik: Because many felt she was "old" and possibly would be replaced by Zant or Midna. I initially agreed, but I changed my mind just in time. :cool:
The Ice Climbers: "Old and unneeded" was the argument. Well, no playable character is truly "needed" in smash bros. That is I agree with this point... on Mario! :smirk:

~Had a fair share of doubters tier~
Samus: "Zero Suit Samus replaces Samus even though we saw Samus in the trailer with new all dem graphics herpa derpa derpa." I was so glad when these people died.
Jigglypuff: A lot of people felt puff was "old news" despite rocking in Smash 64 and Melee.
Mr. Game and Watch: "he domb i went shadwo. he bad gyu." :awesome: Someone once told me something like that. Clearly, they wanted a different black colored character. :lol:

~Had a noticeable amount of doubters tier~
Samus: "Zero Suit Samus replaces Samus even though we saw Samus in the trailer with new all dem graphics herpa derpa derpa." I was so glad when these people died.
Marth: "He old" was the argument, despite getting new game then and being the series' mascot. A small few even felt Roy would get in over Marth.

~Had a few doubters tier~
Mewtwo: Many felt Lucario would replace him, especially after the Pokémon Trainer was confirmed. Well Lucario took priority over him, but he didn't replace truly him. Doubt of Mewtwo ultimately escalated when there were 2 "leaked" rosters that matched up with the current roster (one with 45 characters, one with 39 in which Mewtwo wasn't on it), although I don't count that as "doubt" because that was concrete proof.
Ganondorf: "cluns gonna b gonzo llo." I guess they couldn't imagine Ganondorf using magic and a sword. They probably have never played a Zelda game in their life! :grin:

~Had doubters that were laughed at and used as sandbags tier~
Luigi: "cluns r gun seys mah cusin." This is smash bros. b****es, not smash cousins! Thus your cousins don't mean jack crap kid! Besides, your cousin runs a meth lab! :rotfl:
Donkey Kong: I'm not crapping you. People thought because Donkey Kong was "old" and "irrelevant" he would be cut.. Some guy on GameFAQs went on and on about it!
Snake: People thought that after Snake not appearing on the 2nd Dojo for a while Snake was cut part way through development. This crap you can't make up![/COLLAPSE]

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
[COLLAPSE="Just sent this stage concept to Sakurai's Twitter."]
:)

1. Ducks fly.
2. Light Gun shoots.
3. Explosions hurt.
4. 3 big platforms.
5. 4 tree branches.
6. Counting score.[/COLLAPSE]
If Sakurai actually listens to this I will personally hold you responsible.

Smash has 10 million players. That is a drop in the bucket. In the same vein, look around you at all the people who don't care.

The Dog was never a trophy, assist or even a sticker. But the ducks were. No one cares about the dog and Sakurai shows no interest. Your just as bad as Diddy.
Smashchu, I've been meaning to tell you this because I have seen you do it on several occasions. It is "you're", not "your". You're just as bad as Diddy. Don't mean to get snippy, but it is one of my grammatical pet peeves.

K. Rool definitely not. K. Rool has not been a major character in the DK series since 1999. There are many DK fans IRL who don't know who he is (aside from DK64, he only made an appearance at the end of each game to the DKC trilogy). I would say even Dixie Kong is more recognizable than K. Rool.

Mewtwo might count, though he is not truly a newcomer.
What am I reading?

Was talking about actual names, but yeah everyone gets a nickname here because everyone's a dumb ****.
There is the Toise everybody knows and loves. Congenial and soft spoken.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I think Toise needs a big good old fashioned bro hug! :bee:
It's an extremely huge hypothetical, though.
I'm not denying that. I just think it's something we need to consider. We think having such things as the "original 12" as playable as a "tradition" we are comfortable with. Yet, what if the original 12 was different=??? What if it lacked the biggest "star" Nintendo characters entirely=??? Would we be just as comfortable with those characters=???
The rest... yeah, no. We wouldn't have those series without them.
We would still have smash bros. It probably just wouldn't be as popular.
DK Jr., maybe... it could've worked. But we would've had DK in without DKC since he's just as important as Mario anyway. Wouldn't be much of a Nintendo system if the original Donkey Kong game didn't exist.
Yeah, well DK Jr. was in Super Mario Kart. Of course Donkey Kong has replaced him since then in Mario Kart (although I think DK Jr. was in a Mario Kart game or two).

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
LOL, that's just the Hyrule Temple Project M modded level with a different background/tiles made to look like Skyward Sword.

It is pretty well designed, though.

Edit: Thanks for that link! I'm glad to hear they fixed a lot of the bugs and issues in Project M and that Demo 2.1 is out! :bee:

wezai

Smash Journeyman
Hey look, a Skyloft level in Brawl.

http://youtu.be/Hc3juYTm9tU
Sweet. ;)

Talking about stages, what stages from Brawl do you guys think that will be in the next Smash? I think from Brawl we will be able to play again in Smashville, Pokemon Stadium 2 (with 1 too) while we will get a new Pokemon Stadium perhaps?

I hope Yoshi's Island will be in it as well (I just love that stage so much :p)

Maybe Mushroomy Kingdom?

Now SSB64 and Melee stages I don't know.

wezai

Smash Journeyman
Dream Land 64 is a classic! I would love if they got that stage and remodeled it to keep up with the graphics today. I wouldn't mind if it remained like that, though. ^^

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I think in Brawl the stages that should return are:
Delfino Plaza (my favorite Brawl stage; the only thing it could do without are some glitches), Mario Circuit, Pirate Ship, Frigate Orpheon, Norfair, Yoshi's Island (Brawl), the Haleberd, Lylat Cruise (with less glitchy edges), Pokémon Stadium 2 (with toned down wind effects, slower conveyor belts, etc), Port Town Aero Dive (weaken the F-Zero racers by A LOT!), The Summit (I like this stage for some reason), Castle Siege (it's basically perfect), Skyworld (although I hate the breakable floors), Smashville, and the SSE Arena (along with a redesigned Battlefield and Final Destination)

Random side note: I still hope the people making that Mute City Brawl stage builder mod actually do finish it. I love that stage to death. I would pay for it to be in Brawl, Smash Wii U, or Smash 3DS. That stage is just the definition of amazing.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
I think there will be at least 10 Brawl stages returning to the next Smash Bros.

Halberd
Bridge of Eldin
Lylat Cruise
Norfair
New Pork City
Pokemon Stadium 2
Mushroomy Kingdom
Port Town Aero Dive
Rumble Falls
Skyworld

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Melee stages that I think should return:
Peach's Castle (make the Bullet Bill part an option on the menu or something), Rainbow Ride/Cruise (my favorite smash stage ever!), Mushroom Kingdom II (cut some of the glitches), Kongo Jungle, Jungle Japes (make the water work like in Melee; make the Klap Trap an option), Hyrule Temple, Termania: Great Bay (fix some of the glitchy edges), Brinstar, Yoshi's Story (because Yoshi's Island [Melee] is overrated; also, fix the Shy Guy lag), Green Greens (just eliminate those dumb blocks!), Fountain of Dreams (get ride of the 3+ player lag), Corneria, Pokémon Stadium, PokéFloats, Mute City (fix the 3+ player lag), Onett (make the cars weaker), and Fourside. Maybe the Melee version of Final Destination should return, too. That stage was perfect.

Smash 64:
Peach's Castle, Congo Jungle (the perfect teams stage), Hyrule Castle, Brinstar, Dreamland, Sector Z (especially if the game can play with 6 or more characters), Saffron City, Mushroom Kingdom, Metal Crystal/the Metal Mario stage (because this stage is excellent), and the Tutorial Stage (because it's awesome).

Also, I had something funny happen to me last weekend. I was facing my brother in Melee. I was playing Fox and he was playing Marth. We were playing on Corneria on the lower right hand part by the low left wall. My brother grabbed me and threw me forward. I fell into the Great Fox, went under it, and died. It sucked! That glitch I believe was fixed in Brawl, but still: that's just stupid! :laugh:

wezai

Smash Journeyman
The Summit (I like this stage for some reason).
That stage is fantastic, I love that stage for some reason too. :embarrass:

Anyway, currently we have 41 stages all in all, right? Are we going to get way more than 41 stages with the Wii-U? I would have a nerdgasm if we get something like 60 stages or so, that would be epic. ._.

We had 29 stages for Melee, then in Brawl we had 41 (that's 12 more). It would still be amazing if we got 12 more for the the next Smash, that would be 53! *-*

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I'm not denying that. I just think it's something we need to consider. We think having such things as the "original 12" as playable as a "tradition" we are comfortable with. Yet, what if the original 12 was different=??? What if it lacked the biggest "star" Nintendo characters entirely=??? Would we be just as comfortable with those characters=???
The problem is, you'd have to rewrite all of Nintendo just to do that. Which means the chances of having Super Smash Bros. in the first place is even lower. And hell, no. I would not. I loved every character from 64 and they all fully deserve to be in there. Even the NPC's.

We would still have smash bros. It probably just wouldn't be as popular.
Can't agree there. There's too low of a chance of it existing. Especially since, and get this, those four are the faces of Nintendo right now. Nintendo wouldn't even survive without them. You take them away, and Smash would most likely never have existed.

Yeah, well DK Jr. was in Super Mario Kart. Of course Donkey Kong has replaced him since then in Mario Kart (although I think DK Jr. was in a Mario Kart game or two).
It's often presumed DK Jr. is the current DK, atleast Mario Kart-wise.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Presuming that the next game will have 50+ characters, there will be at least around 30 stages that will be in the next game (not counting returning stages).

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I was here and elsewhere pre-Brawl, and it was more than :falconbrawl:. Although the :falconmelee: doubters were few, and also most likely doubted him because they dislike him.

[COLLAPSE="Actually the veterans that got doubter were:"]
~Nearly universally doubted tier~
Pichu: He was a joke, so most everyone with a brain figured he was gone when Sakurai confirmed cuts.
Young Link: Most of us thought "Wind Waker Link" would replace him. Some also thought the child incarnation of Link would be gone entirely.
Dr. Mario: Late add-on Melee clone that we figure wasn't coming back. I'm surprised he almost came back! :drmario:
Roy: Had one game, was a Marth clone (and basically an all-around worse Marth), and many felt Ike would get priority over him. Despite this, he almost made it.

~Had a lot of doubters tier~
Ness: Because Sakurai in Melee intended to replace him with the main character of EarthBound 64.
Sheik: Because many felt she was "old" and possibly would be replaced by Zant or Midna. I initially agreed, but I changed my mind just in time. :cool:
The Ice Climbers: "Old and unneeded" was the argument. Well, no playable character is truly "needed" in smash bros. That is I agree with this point... on Mario! :smirk:

~Had a fair share of doubters tier~
Jigglypuff: A lot of people felt puff was "old news" despite rocking in Smash 64 and Melee.
Mr. Game and Watch: "he domb i went shadwo. he bad gyu." :awesome: Someone once told me something like that. Clearly, they wanted a different black colored character. :lol:

~Had a noticeable amount of doubters tier~
Marth: "He old" was the argument, despite getting new game then and being the series' mascot. A small few even felt Roy would get in over Marth.

~Had a few doubters tier~
Mewtwo: Many felt Lucario would replace him, especially after the Pokémon Trainer was confirmed. Well Lucario took priority over him, but he didn't replace truly him. Doubt of Mewtwo ultimately escalated when there were 2 "leaked" rosters that matched up with the current roster (one with 45 characters, one with 39 in which Mewtwo wasn't on it), although I don't count that as "doubt" because that was concrete proof.
Ganondorf: "cluns gonna b gonzo llo." I guess they couldn't imagine Ganondorf using magic and a sword. They probably have never played a Zelda game in their life! :grin:

~Had doubters that were laughed at and used as sandbags tier~
Luigi: "cluns r gun seys mah cusin." This is smash bros. b****es, not smash cousins! Thus your cousins don't mean jack crap kid! Besides, your cousin runs a meth lab! :rotfl:
Donkey Kong: I'm not crapping you. People thought because Donkey Kong was "old" and "irrelevant" he would be cut.. Some guy on GameFAQs went on and on about it!
Snake: People thought that after Snake not appearing on the 2nd Dojo for a while Snake was cut part way through development. This crap you can't make up![/COLLAPSE]
I know Falson was mostly a lock, I just remember the VG Cats comic "LET ME SHOW YOU MY MOVES".

I think the ones that're gonna get it most are Snake and Sonic. I have a feeling Lucario's gonna get some flak too.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Presuming that the next game will have 50+ characters, there will be at least around 30 stages that will be in the next game (not counting returning stages).
I'd say a lot more than that. Last game had 41, after all.(not counting SSE etc. stages)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom