• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Mona has little animal buddies. I think an elephant that shoots baseballs is one of them...? Been a while for me too.

And a monkey I think.

D

Deleted member

Well, we barely know jack **** about BW2 at this point in time.
For all we know, Kyurem is the one to go being that he's being marketed with his new forms and is the version mascot for both.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
For all we know there will be 500 new wanna-be Pikachu creatures (like Victini, Pichu, Plusle and Minun, etc) in Pokémon Black and White 2!

IMAGINE THE PIKACHU MADNESS! IT WILL BE PIKA-PIKA CRAZYYYYY!!! :psycho:

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I would think BW2 would have to be able to trade with BW, so new Pokemon would be out of the question.

For Kyurem's forms, there was placeholder data found in BW.

The fact they had planned those forms from the beginning, and not any other Pokemon, would seem to show that they didn't plan to have any new Pokemon for BW2.

ToiseOfChoice

Smash Ace

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Same reason for Link. Although his only Ball of Steel isn't usable. Should've been available as a Down B or something... Ball & Chain, baby!
Horrible idea. Far too relevant to Zelda Twilight Princess :rolleyes: / sarcasm

:phone:

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Lots of Mona's stories involve her being chased by someone on her moped, and she always pulls out these little animal guys to shoot them.

The videos are kinda long though, so skip around:

WarioWare: Mega Microgames
WarioWare Twisted
WarioWare Touched

Or just read about it here.
Coincidentally those are all the WarioWare titles I have not played. I see what you are talking about. Seems kind of like the Cranky Kong/Animal Buddies idea that made the rounds awhile back. Except in this case, given the already existent bizarre nature of the series, it would make more sense.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Everything about Link sucks in Brawl. Melee Link had some nice strengths, though. Smash 64 Link at least was pretty good with bombs. Sakurai needs to combine the play style of Melee Link with a new special or two, possibly one based somewhat off his bomb-crazy style in Smash 64.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I would think BW2 would have to be able to trade with BW, so new Pokemon would be out of the question.

For Kyurem's forms, there was placeholder data found in BW.

The fact they had planned those forms from the beginning, and not any other Pokemon, would seem to show that they didn't plan to have any new Pokemon for BW2.
I'm sure that's what they thought about Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow2 :rollseyes:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Horrible idea. Far too relevant to Zelda Twilight Princess :rolleyes: / sarcasm

:phone:
Would've been awesome in Brawl. Atleast he'd have the power to use.

It would also force Sakurai to not keep Toon Link a pure clone.

Plus, TP's main awesomeness came from the items more than anything. The wolf controls were far from perfect. Link was pretty good.

The storyline was so linear it hurt. It was just an atypical JRPG with a little less emphasis on the love part.

What was so cool about TP was its unique items. Which... only the Boomerang did... anything of use. Clawshot was not really "used" so much as be a new skin for the Hookshot/Longshot. Ball & Chain could've been a Smash Down A, perhaps. Slingshot? Nice B.(really, the Bow is actually pretty bad for Link, regardless of iconic. Atleast the Bombs and Boomerang are useful) Also, I think Toon Link used the Slingshot before, so...

What worries me is that they might get rid of the Boomerang in SSB4, really.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I suddenly find the idea of Mona riding on a scooter while whacking people in the face with her guitar to be very appealing.

Maybe... This is what Toise understood all along...

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I suddenly find the idea of Mona riding on a scooter while whacking people in the face with her guitar to be very appealing.

Pizza projectiles could be her standard special. Her side special can be her scooter (just replace Wario's side special), down special could be the elephant and/or the soccer ball and something for her up special. Maybe with a pizza parachute. Smash attacks involve her baton and guitar mixed with normal melee moves.

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
Everything about Link sucks in Brawl. Melee Link had some nice strengths, though. Smash 64 Link at least was pretty good with bombs. Sakurai needs to combine the play style of Melee Link with a new special or two, possibly one based somewhat off his bomb-crazy style in Smash 64.
I agree with this guy.
:smirk:

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211

He's probably a fan of FLCL.

Mona sounds like a fun character overall.

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
Mona has little animal buddies. I think an elephant that shoots baseballs is one of them...? Been a while for me too.

And a monkey I think.
Elephant=shoots slime
Pig=kicks soccer balls
Monkey=threw bananas

also she had these 2 little rats that fired soccer balls from a Mini-plane and also got assistamnce from her boss joe sometimes.

also, I support mona 4 smash.

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
I love this thread,I will not hate it only because some people don´t support Mona. :awesome:

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
He's probably a fan of FLCL.
Holy crap, I get that reference! :embarrass:
Mona sounds like a fun character overall.
I smell creepy fanboys around the corner... :c

Also, to hell with Ashley. I don't want no super creppy lolis, lolita, and pedos around these here parts. :urg:

I've had enough of the furries as is. :glare:

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
That alien guy is the only one that seems appealing to me. :ohwell:

Also, maybe this Wario Ware discussion is why people want Captain Syrup. :rolleyes:

This discussion suddenly makes me like Captain Syrup more! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom